Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,254 members, 7,780,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:14 PM

There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own (2962 Views)

How Do You Love God But Hate Your Neighbours? / CHRISLAM !!!!!: One World Religion Emerging. / I Am A Christian And Love God But I Still Keep Fornicating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

Allah never caused any atrocities in the Quran (you can bring the verse and i am ready to teach you only if you will learn)

rather the bible god caused countless atrocities in the bible, (do you want to know them)

the problem with you guys is that you dont read your bible well

Brb. I am coming. cheesy
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Qur'an (5:33)-"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified ortheir hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..."

Qur'an (8:12)-"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks andsmite all their fingertips off them."

Qur'an (48:29)-"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Qur'an (24:2)-"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you."Not only is the punishment for moral crime between consenting adults to be physical torture, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.

Torture in thenext:
Qur'an (22:19-22)-"These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."The punishment of those who merely disbelieve in Muhammad's claims about himself is described as being horrifically brutal in many other places as well, such as Qur'an 4:56, which says that they will face a continuous cycle of torture in which their skin will be burned off only to be replaced by new skin.
How Allah feels about non-Muslims naturally determines the attitude of devout Muslims. In the Qur'an, Muhammad explicitly uses Allah's hatred of unbelievers to motivate his people to Jihad:
Qur'an (9:73):"O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."

How can a peaceful Allah be this wicked. Can't he use his power to change them.

quaran and Terrorism. Brb. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by qstar(m): 12:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
chrisviral: Qstar if I should explain this to you, you won't understand....

We and God is one and fear is the devil

Ok. Don't bother then.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by beejaay: 12:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rilwayne001: Surah Al-Hashr, Verse 22-24
He is Allah, than Whom there is no other Allah, the Knower of the Invisible and the Visible. He is the Beneficent, Merciful.

He is Allah, than Whom there is no other Allah, the Sovereign Lord, the Holy One, Peace, the Keeper of Faith, the Guardian, the Majestic, the Compeller, the Superb. Glorified be Allah from all that they ascribe as partner (unto Him).

He is Allah, the Creator, the Shaper out of naught, the Fashioner. His are the most beautiful names. All that is in the heavens and the earth glorifieth Him, and He is the Mighty, the Wise.

u should stop making noise...70% of the Quran is full of Threat Threat, Threat and Fear. everything thing is hellfire, hellfire and hell fire ahahahaha e too much bros...

counter me if i dey lie

1 Like

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by beejaay: 12:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony: Qur'an (5:33)-"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified ortheir hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..."

Qur'an (8:12)-"Remember thy Lord inspired the angels (with the message): "I am with you: give firmness to the Believers: I will instill terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers: smite ye above their necks andsmite all their fingertips off them."

Qur'an (48:29)-"Muhammad is the messenger of Allah. And those with him are hard against the disbelievers and merciful among themselves"

Qur'an (24:2)-"The woman and the man guilty of adultery or fornication,- flog each of them with a hundred stripes: Let not compassion move you."Not only is the punishment for moral crime between consenting adults to be physical torture, but believers are told to suppress their natural urge for human compassion.

Torture in thenext:
Qur'an (22:19-22)-"These twain (the believers and the disbelievers) are two opponents who contend concerning their Lord. But as for those who disbelieve, garments of fire will be cut out for them; boiling fluid will be poured down on their heads. Whereby that which is in their bellies, and their skins too, will be melted; And for them are hooked rods of iron. Whenever, in their anguish, they would go forth from thence they are driven back therein and (it is said unto them): Taste the doom of burning."The punishment of those who merely disbelieve in Muhammad's claims about himself is described as being horrifically brutal in many other places as well, such as Qur'an 4:56, which says that they will face a continuous cycle of torture in which their skin will be burned off only to be replaced by new skin.
How Allah feels about non-Muslims naturally determines the attitude of devout Muslims. In the Qur'an, Muhammad explicitly uses Allah's hatred of unbelievers to motivate his people to Jihad:
Qur'an (9:73):"O Prophet! Strive against the disbelievers and the hypocrites! Be harsh with them. Their ultimate abode is hell, a hapless journey's end."

How can a peaceful Allah be this wicked. Can't he use his power to change them.

quaran and Terrorism. Brb. cheesy

let me add

Quran 2 vs 7 said " Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment"

u covered their hearts and hearings and u are blaming them for not believing again, what kind of BENEFICENT BEING does that??

2 Likes

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
The Quran:
Quran (2:191-193)-"And kill them wherever you find them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out. And Al-Fitnah[disbelief]is worse than killing...
but if they desist, then lo! Allah is forgiving and merciful. And fight them until there is no more Fitnah[disbelief and worshipping of others along with Allah]and worship is for Allah alone. But if they cease, let there be no transgression except against Az-Zalimun (the polytheists, and wrong-doers, etc.)"The historical contextof this passage isnotdefensive warfare, since Muhammad and his Muslims had just relocated to Medina and werenotunder attack by their Meccan adversaries. In fact, the verses urgeoffensivewarfare, in that Muslims are to drive Meccans out of their own city (which they later did). The use of the word "persecution" by some Muslim translators is thus disingenuous (the actual Muslim words for persecution - "idtihad" - and oppression - a variation of "z-l-m" - do not appear in the verse). The actual Arabic comes from "fitna" which can mean disbelief, or the disorder that results from unbelief or temptation. Taken as a whole, the context makes clear that violence is being authorized until"religion is for Allah"- ie. unbelievers desist in their unbelief.
Quran (2:244)-"Then fight in the cause of Allah, and know that Allah Heareth and knoweth all things."
Quran (2:216)-"Fighting is prescribed for you, and ye dislike it. But it is possible that ye dislike a thing which is good for you, and that ye love a thing which is bad for you. But Allah knoweth, and ye know not."Not only does this verse establish that violence can be virtuous, but it also contradicts the myth that fighting is intended only in self-defense, since the audience was obviously not under attack at the time. From the Hadith, we know that this verse was narrated at a time that Muhammad was actually trying to motivate his people into raiding merchant caravansfor loot.
Quran (3:56)-"As to those who reject faith, I will punish them with terrible agony in this world and in the Hereafter, nor will they have anyone to help."
Quran (3:151)-"Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".This speaks directly of polytheists, yet it also includes Christians, since they believe in the Trinity (ie. what Muhammad incorrectly believed to be 'joining companions to Allah').
Quran (4:74)-"Let those fight in the way of Allah who sell the life of this world for the other. Whoso fighteth in the way of Allah, be he slain or be he victorious, on him We shall bestow a vast reward."The martyrs of Islam are unlike the early Christians, who were led meekly to the slaughter. These Muslims are killed in battle as they attempt to inflict death and destruction for the cause of Allah. This is the theological basis for today's suicide bombers.

Oh my dear peaceful religion. grin

2 Likes

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Rilwayne001: 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
I will answer you questiojs one after the other....

And hope you are ready to defend that of the bible?

FrancisTony: Qur'an (5:33)-"The punishment of those who wage war against Allah and His messenger and strive to make mischief in the land is only this, that they should be murdered or crucified ortheir hands and their feet should be cut off on opposite sides..."

The verse above is talking about enemy who has treacherous designs against the Muslims, there is a punishment that he must face as shown in the verse article. Those "treacherous designs" are the tricky and deceiving evil actions such as causing a war between the Muslims and other non-Muslim tribes by using tricks and deceptions. Another example is when some of the hypocrites during Prophet Muhammad's times used to falsely embrace Islam to be accepted among the Muslims, and then later try to create conflicts among Muslim men and cause them to revenge from each others, because they belonged to tribes that had bloody wars with each others before they embraced Islam.

There are times when Muslims must accept no captives. This is the time when the Muslims are ordered to punish the enemy severely.

So what are those times where Muslims must not accept any captive?

The first incident is when the Muslims were just starting Islam in Madina. Along with the Muslims there, there were some Christians and three big Jewish tribes: Bani Al-natheer, Bani Qaynuqaa, and Bani Quraytha. When the Pagans of Mecca wanted to end Islam once and for all, they finally agreed along with several other Pagan tribes out side Mecca to attack the Muslims in Madina.

Prior to this, the Muslims had already signed a treaty of united defense of Madina with the Jews. When the Pagans of Mecca and their allies finally started marching to Madina, the Muslims became aware of it. One of our beloved Prophet's close companions, Salman Al-Farisi (may Allah Almighty be pleased with him, rest his soul and grant him Paradise),suggested that the Muslims should dig a big trench to along all of the plain areas of Madina to disable the Pagans from attacking the Muslims.

The Jews' tribes were stationed in the North side of Madina. They didn't need to dig any trench because they had such high mountains that they could easily defend by stationing their troops on top of the mountains, which would then disable the Pagans from entering Madina from the North. But the Jews will always remain Jews no matter what. They betrayed our Prophet and told the Pagans that they could attack them from the North along with the Jewish army. Allah Almighty had blessed the Muslims with a big victory after long battles and Allah Almighty's blessings of the winds that blocked the eye sights of the enemies of Islam.

After the Pagans withdrew back to Mecca, our.Prophet peace be upon him executed Noble Verse 5:33 and exiled Bani! Quraytha, the first Jewish tribe to betray the Muslims, from Madina. Later on, the other two Jewish tribes were exiled too.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by alexleo(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't worry.

I am currently in a confused state right now. embarassed

My dear I understand how you feel. Both of us diaogue on this issue and see how far we can go? We can start with this question-

Do you believe that God is all knowing? And in that case do you believe he knew that lucifer will fall even before creating him?
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

My dear I understand how you feel. Both of us diaogue on this issue and see how far we can go? We can start with this question-

Do you believe that God is all knowing? And in that case do you believe he knew that lucifer will fall even before creating him?

The holybook ascribed him as 'all knowing'. So, I believed.

Since he's 'all knowing', I believe he knows that Lucifer would fall.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Rilwayne001: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

The fact that you make such claims shows your lack of knowledge on Islam, and that you should really study Islam with an open heart rather than visiting anti-Islamic sites, and read anti-Islamic books and believe everything they tell you.

To begin, this verse is referring to a SPECIFIC BATTLE, this verse is not an order on Muslims, and this verse is talking about a battle that took place. The battle it is referring to is the battle of Badr.

Al-Maududi's introduction to this Surah writes:

Name
The Surah takes its name AL-ANFAL (The Bounties) from the first verse...

It was revealed in 2 A. H. after the Battle of Badr, the first battle between Islam and kufr. As it contains a detailed and comprehensive review of the Battle, it appears that most probably it was revealed at one and the same time. But it is also possible that some of the verses concerning the problems arising as a result of this Battle might have been revealed later and incorporated at the proper places to make it a continuous whole. At any rate, in the whole Surah there is nothing that might show that it is a collection of a couple of discourses, that have been patched up together.
www.englishtafsir.com/Quran/8/index.html

So as you can see, these events were taking place during a battle. Now off course during a battle in those days you would aim for the neck to get an immediate blow, and off course you would also aim for their fingers, once taking out their fingers the enemy would not be able to carry his sword hence you neutralize the enemy.

So there is nothing barbaric or mean about these verses, it is simply referring to a battle, and nothing barbaric was done in the battle neither these were how battles were fought back then.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by alexleo(m): 2:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

The holybook ascribed him as 'all knowing'. So, I believed.

Since he's 'all knowing', I believe he knows that Lucifer would fall.

Yeah i believe too that he is all knowing and that he knew that Lucifer would fall.

In that case dont you think that Lucifer's fall was for a purpose. I mean since it wasnt something that took God unawares then God must have allowed it for a purpose.

For me i think that since God is all knowing, that means he was aware that Lucifer will fall. and since he was aware and still created him, that means his fall was actually meant to fulfill a purpose. His fall was all part of the creation package. Whats your take on this?.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

Yeah i believe too that he is all knowing and that he knew that Lucifer would fall.

In that case dont you think that Lucifer's fall was for a purpose. I mean since it wasnt something that took God unawares then God must have allowed it for a purpose.

For me i think that since God is all knowing, that means he was aware that Lucifer will fall. and since he was aware and still created him, that means his fall was actually meant to fulfill a purpose. His fall was all part of the creation package. Whats your take on this?.

Hmmn. I can't really say because nobody knows what is on God's mind. sad
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by malvisguy212: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Don't worry.

I am currently in a confused state right now. embarassed
they hit likes to this coment, they love it because you are confused, so sad, to bad for mankind, I have noting to say bt just watch and pray.

If they succeed in confusing you the more to be athiest, what next? To mock God?

2JOHN 2:19
King James Bible They went out from us, but they were not
of us; for if they had been of us, they
would no doubt have continued with us:
but they went out, that they might be
made manifest that they were not all of
us.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
malvisguy212: they hit likes to this coment, they love it because you are confused, so sad, to bad for mankind, I have noting to say bt just watch and pray.

If they succeed in confusing you the more to be athiest, what next? To mock God?

2JOHN 2:19
King James Bible They went out from us, but they were not
of us; for if they had been of us, they
would no doubt have continued with us:
but they went out, that they might be
made manifest that they were not all of
us.

Thanks. I am not an atheist and I never thought of being one.

My OP was making reference to 'herald9's' post. smiley
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by alexleo(m): 3:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Hmmn. I can't really say because nobody knows what is on God's mind. sad

Yea we dont know his mind but he couldnt have created without a purpose. He is a creator. An all knowing creator. Romans 9;21 says he is like a potter and we are like the clay in his hand. It went on to say that a potter has the power to make one vessel unto honour and another vessel unto dishonour. Do you agree with this so that we can proceed?

1 Like

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by malvisguy212: 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Thanks. I am not an atheist and I never thought of being one.

My OP was making reference to 'herald9's' post. smiley
feel free, remain bless.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pr0ton:
Human set religion
God exists
Even all the different religions serve one God
Take Nigeria for example
Nigeria is a whole
But splitted into different parts
God is one
But human set different ways(religion) of reaching Him
And thus
Different characteristics
I personally
Don't know which religion I belong to
You call me christian
Yea, because I go to church?
Or because I read the Bible?
I do not hold some of the beliefs of Christianity
And a Muslim?
That's too far
I don't even go to mosque
Christianity was formed by people in Act 11:26
And not God
I stand by what I call myself
A born again believer
Yet
I'd prefer you call me a Christian
Because somehow by it
You know I'm connected with Christ
Who I believe
Is the only mediator
Between God and man

God exists
His ways surpass human understanding
All gods are not the same. Similar, yes, but not the same.

1 Like

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rilwayne001: I will answer you questiojs one after the other....

And hope you are ready to defend that of the bible?

The verse above is talking about enemy who has treacherous designs against the Muslims, there is a punishment that he must face as shown in the verse article. Those "treacherous designs" are the tricky and deceiving evil actions such as causing a war between the Muslims and other non-Muslim tribes by using tricks and deceptions. Another example is when some of the hypocrites during Prophet Muhammad's times used to falsely embrace Islam to be accepted among the Muslims, and then later try to create conflicts among Muslim men and cause them to revenge from each others, because they belonged to tribes that had bloody wars with each others before they embraced Islam.

There are times when Muslims must accept no captives. This is the time when the Muslims are ordered to punish the enemy severely.

So what are those times where Muslims must not accept any captive?

The first incident is when the Muslims were just starting Islam in Madina. Along with the Muslims there, there were some Christians and three big Jewish tribes: Bani Al-natheer, Bani Qaynuqaa, and Bani Quraytha. When the Pagans of Mecca wanted to end Islam once and for all, they finally agreed along with several other Pagan tribes out side Mecca to attack the Muslims in Madina.

Prior to this, the Muslims had already signed a treaty of united defense of Madina with the Jews. When the Pagans of Mecca and their allies finally started marching to Madina, the Muslims became aware of it. One of our beloved Prophet's close companions, Salman Al-Farisi (may Allah Almighty be pleased with him, rest his soul and grant him Paradise),suggested that the Muslims should dig a big trench to along all of the plain areas of Madina to disable the Pagans from attacking the Muslims.

The Jews' tribes were stationed in the North side of Madina. They didn't need to dig any trench because they had such high mountains that they could easily defend by stationing their troops on top of the mountains, which would then disable the Pagans from entering Madina from the North. But the Jews will always remain Jews no matter what. They betrayed our Prophet and told the Pagans that they could attack them from the North along with the Jewish army. Allah Almighty had blessed the Muslims with a big victory after long battles and Allah Almighty's blessings of the winds that blocked the eye sights of the enemies of Islam.

After the Pagans withdrew back to Mecca, our.Prophet peace be upon him executed Noble Verse 5:33 and exiled Bani! Quraytha, the first Jewish tribe to betray the Muslims, from Madina. Later on, the other two Jewish tribes were exiled too.

DOnt Lie! Bani QUrayza was exterminated by your prophet and its women and children enslaved and converted and distributed among your prophet and his men.

1 Like

Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

Yea we dont know his mind but he couldnt have created without a purpose. He is a creator. An all knowing creator. Romans 9;21 says he is like a potter and we are like the clay in his hand. It went on to say that a potter has the power to make one vessel unto honour and another vessel unto dishonour. Do you agree with this so that we can proceed?

Yes. smiley
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by qstar(m): 4:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
[size=14]The oldest truth still remains that there is no DEVIL nowhere.[/size]
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Oduduwaboy(m): 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
herald9:
nawa for you woh...
He rested when he was through with creation

To be robbed should not be taken literally

Lolz... God repented...in otherwords he had a change of heart
wink

...about God being robbed? : our pastors take it literally sir! Its always at this point they get gingered up why declaring hell on non-tithers! lol.

God repented?...why should he have to do that haven known the end from the beginning...
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by qstar(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oduduwaboy:

...about God being robbed? : our pastors take it literally sir! Its always at this point they get gingered up why declaring hell on non-tithers! lol.

God repented?...why should he have to do that haven known the end from the beginning...

I wonder o! That Bible is a bull-crap!

If god wants us to take him serious, he should simply come and talk to us directly. Haba!
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
qstar: [size=14]The oldest truth still remains that there is no DEVIL nowhere.[/size]
Man is the so-called devil he hates.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by alexleo(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Yes. smiley

Ok dear. Having established this lets now move to the next question. We ll still bring this issue much later when we have established all that we need to establish. Then we can come to a conclusion. God bless you.
Next question is-

God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. He is also a Loving God and he is also a God of judgment/wrath. These are some of the attributes or nature of God as the bible said. Right or wrong?
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

Ok dear. Having established this lets now move to the next question. We ll still bring this issue much later when we have established all that we need to establish. Then we can come to a conclusion. God bless you.
Next question is-

God is omnipotent, omnipresent, omniscient. He is also a Loving God and he is also a God of judgment/wrath. These are some of the attributes or nature of God as the bible said. Right or wrong?

Right.
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Rilwayne001: 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
beejaay:

let me add

Quran 2 vs 7 said " Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment"

That was because they didnt believe despite seeing the clear proof...and what if he never cover there eyes would they still believe?

beejaay: u covered their hearts and hearings and u are blaming them for not believing again, what kind of BENEFICENT BEING does that??

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 English
Standard Version (ESV)
Therefore God sends them a strong DELUSIONS, so that they may believe what is FALSE, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

They believed before your god sent them delusions in other for him to punish them...what kimd of benefient god is this bible god..uhn?

Kindly tell me who is more violent between the bible god and Allah?

Tag: malvisguy212, francistony
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by alexleo(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Right.

Ok. Next question is-

In Malachi 3:6 God said he does not change. Also according to the bible he is the same yesterday, today and forever. In the light of this do you agree that all these attributes of God have been in him ever before creation? In other words he never developed any of the attributes after creation. For example, he didn't develope wrath in him because of man or his creatures, likewise other nature of him. Do you agree?
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

2 Thessalonians 2:11-12 English
Standard Version (ESV)
Therefore God sends them a strong DELUSIONS, so that they may believe what is FALSE, in order that all may be condemned who did not believe the truth but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

They believed before your god sent them delusions in other for him to punish them...what kimd of benefient god is this bible god..uhn?

Kindly tell me who is more violent between the bible god and Allah?

Tag: malvisguy212, francistony

Are you finding it had to comprehend simple english language?

And for this reason, God will send them delusion Was it not sent before they believed? Or am I not getting what you're implying? undecided
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 6:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
alexleo:

Ok. Next question is-

In Malachi 3:6 God said he does not change. Also according to the bible he is the same yesterday, today and forever. In the light of this do you agree that all these attributes of God have been in him ever before creation? In other words he never developed any of the attributes after creation. For example, he didn't develope wrath in him because of man or his creatures, likewise other nature of him. Do you agree?

Yes
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Rilwayne001: 6:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

Are you finding it had to comprehend simple english language?

And for this reason, God will send them delusion Was it not sent before they believed? Or am I not getting what you're implying? undecided

grin grin The strong delusion sent by the bible god is gradually affecting you grin grin,

better still you are trying to divert the verse to somwhere else..

The bible god actually send strong delusion..not small oo, not normal oo, but strong delusion to people so that they may believe what is false in other for him to punish them..?? what kinda god is this?
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rilwayne001:

grin grin The strong delusion sent by the bible god is gradually affecting you grin grin,

better still you are trying to divert the verse to somwhere else..

The bible god actually send strong delusion..not small oo, not normal oo, but strong delusion to people so that they may believe what is false in other for him to punish them..?? what kinda god is this?

..and you didn't quote verse10 before making jest of yourself? undecided

Verse10 ...and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

So, in chapter11, them was used!

And for this reason, God will send them strong delusion.

God was speaking about people who doesn't want to believe in the truth on verse10.

Verse11 now spoke about sending them delusion.

Try again later "MR". undecided
Re: There Is God But Not Any Of Our World Religion Own by Rilwayne001: 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
FrancisTony:

..and you didn't quote verse10 before making jest of yourself? undecided

Verse10 ...and with all unrighteous deception among those who perish, because they did not receive the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

So, in chapter11, them was used!

And for this reason, God will send them strong delusion.

God was speaking about people who doesn't want to believe in truth in verse10.

Verse11 now spoke about sending them delusion.

Try again later "MR". undecided

grin grin And whats the different between the verse and the below verse.
Surah Al-Baqara, Verse 6-7
As for the Disbelievers, Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. Allâh has set a seal on their hearts and on their hearings, (i.e. they are closed from accepting Allâh's Guidance), and on their eyes there is a covering. Theirs will be a great torment"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rccg Graduates 8,000 Pastors : Praise God! / Bible Explains Why The White Man Is An Atheist And Why The Black Man Is Poor / Reflection/homily: Fourth (4th) Sunday Of Easter Year C (good Shepherd Sunday)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.