Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,280 members, 7,807,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:12 PM

I Am Not A University Graduate Yet— Davido - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Am Not A University Graduate Yet— Davido (760 Views)

Tragedy! University Graduate Dies On His Way Reporting To NYSC Camp (photos) / 18+ Only : Guy Leaks Private Video Of A University Big Girl / 8 Successful Nigerians CELEBRITIES Who Never Went To A University. (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Am Not A University Graduate Yet— Davido by Superstar007(m): 9:01am On Jul 22, 2014
Music sensation and BET awards winner, Davido (David Adedeji Adeleke), has cleared the air on the rumour that he was one of the new graduates from Babcock University, stressing that he only attended the ceremony to celebrate with a friend.

The artiste was forced to make the
clarification following accusation that he graduated without writing any
examination in the school.

Davido took to twitter to explain his side of the story. Read his tweets below:

www.starzarena.ml/forum/showtopic.php?id=606
Re: I Am Not A University Graduate Yet— Davido by mikedaniel76gmailcom(m): 11:08am On Jul 22, 2014
From ur disposition we know ur not a graduate.
#. Doro First to comment.
Re: I Am Not A University Graduate Yet— Davido by tuffgongjo(m): 11:45am On Jul 22, 2014
Is he attending classes with his busy schedule?

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Fears Made Akon Performs In Plastic Bubble In Congo -photos / Yay! Linda Ikeji Blog Is Back! / 2face Idibia To Release New Track With Plantashun Boiz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.