Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,153 members, 7,780,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:47 AM

I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation (3566 Views)

Stephanie Rose: I Would Rather Burn In Hell Than Worship A Monster Called God / The Catholic Pope Francis- There Is No Heaven Or Hell And Adam And Eve Not Real / Testimony Of Heaven And Hell And Rapture To Soon Happen By Pastor Rodolfo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by uzoexcel(m): 7:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
and there goes my question...how did he know frosbel was twisting the scriptures?what makes his own use of the scriptures correct?
shdemidemi:

Reading from bible can support anything you want it to, if and when adulterated or not studied properly. The bible isn't a story book nor a static revelation, it is a progressive revelation.

God could say, no one should eat bread with yeast today and say bread and yeast is allowed tomorrow. It is up to a sincere Christian to know when an era ends and when the new kick in.

2 Likes

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by shdemidemi(m): 7:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
uzoexcel: and there goes my question...how did he know frosbel was twisting the scriptures?what makes his own use of the scriptures correct?

Only time can tell, they both have to present what they understand and avoid being conceited and subjective. Accept what the book says and not dismiss anything written simply because it contradicts what you are presenting.

We must also understand the setting of the bible.... God the father was constant in all of the Old Testament... God the son (Jesus) became the bridge bringing us to the new and the Holy Spirit through Apostle Paul covered the new.

The story of Apollos readily comes to mind, this man was hot when it comes to talking about repentance but he knew nothing about the gospel of grace. He was taught second hand by people who heard Paul speak about Grace-
Acts 18
24 Meanwhile a Jew named Apollos, a native of Alexandria, came to Ephesus. He was a learned man, with a thorough knowledge of the Scriptures. 25 He had been instructed in the way of the Lord, and he spoke with great fervor[a] and taught about Jesus accurately, though he knew only the baptism of John. 26 He began to speak boldly in the synagogue. When Priscilla and Aquila heard him, they invited him to their home and explained to him the way of God more adequately.

The next time this man spoke about God, he had upgraded, he spoke about God's grace. But today, many stick to the old simply because they find it hard to debunk what they knew even when faced with the truth.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
So much confusion in Chrinsanity, makes me glad to be atheist. cool
The only confusion I feel is selecting an intimate position. grin
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
shdemidemi:

I really don't know whr you got your rendition of the gospel from... I know about Jesus sending disciples to preach a gospel to the Jews that He is the son of God...The Jews were to be His subject at that time if they accepted. We all know the story.

Sorry Sir, but again you are missing the point, lets 'hear' the gospel that Jesus preached and compare it with the vague talk above.

Then he sent them out to tell everyone about the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick - Luke 9:2

notice the underlined word EVERYONE, not just the Jews !

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)

[Jesus] said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent." (Luke 4:43)

Now it came to pass, afterward, that [Jesus] went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings [gospel] of the kingdom of God. (Luke 8:1)

The good news I repeat is that these wicked kingdoms of this earth that have inflicted savagery and suffering on human beings will be destroyed and replaced by the KINGDOM OF GOD, that is the good news !

But, a certain apostle Paul presented what he called the gospel to the church saying -

15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures, 5 and that he appeared to Cephas, and then to the Twelve. 6 After that, he appeared to more than five hundred of the brothers and sisters at the same time, most of whom are still living, though some have fallen asleep. 7 Then he appeared to James, then to all the apostles, 8 and last of all he appeared to me also, as to one abnormally born.

Accepting this gospel wouldn't make us subjects of Christ but a part of Him. Every Christian make up that mystical body of Christ.

Hmm, sorry, dont agree.

In Christ we are all brothers and co-heirs but we are also subject to him in the coming kingdom as citizens.

But lets see what gospel Paul preached :

" And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God ." - Acts 19:8

“Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again." - Acts 20:25

"30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him. 31 He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance!! " - Acts 28:30-31

Oh by the way, what gospel did Peter preach ? Yes you got it right , the kingdom.

"looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells." - 2 Peter 3:13

The gospel is about the kingdom of God but you are right in the sense that we have to be saved into this kingdom to be part of it. However bear in mind that no one is saved until the last day , indeed the bible clearly says that only those who endure to the end will be saved and we wait for our salvation which shall be revealed when Jesus returns from Heaven etc.

You really should start to relearn some of the things you preach because there is a lot of error therein.

Daniel 7:
13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,[a] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

and

Daniel 7:
27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by alexleo(m): 9:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
uzoexcel: how is he twisting the scriptures when he quoted from the same bible u r reading

Its not about reading the same scripture, its about accepting what is written rather than giving it sentiment-driven interpretation.

Mark 3:29 - Jesus spoke about eternal damnation.
Hebrews 6:2 talked about eternal judgment.
Matthew 18;8- Jesus talked about everlasting fire.
Matthew 25:41- Jesus talked about everlasting fire.
Matthew 25:46- Jesus talked about everlasting punishment.
Revelation 15;7 spoke about lake of fire burning forever
Revelation 19;3 said the same thiing about the lake of fire.
Mark 9:43-48 Jesus talks about sinners being cast into the fire that cannot be quenched.
Luke 3:17 talks about unquenchable fire.

So we should follow frosbel or what Jesus said? since when did the meaning of forever, unquenchable, eternal and everlasting change to mean a temporary thing? When it suits your false believe it becomes an un-ending thing but when it doesnt suit your false belief it becomes a temporary thing. If it is not twisting what else is it? e.g. when it says eternal life then it becomes un-ending but when it says eternal damnation it suddenly changes to become temporary. And you expect us to follow you and be playing ojoro with the scripture like that? No pls.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by shdemidemi(m): 10:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel:

Sorry Sir, but again you are missing the point, lets 'hear' the gospel that Jesus preached and compare it with the vague talk above.

Then he sent them out to tell everyone about the Kingdom of God and to heal the sick - Luke 9:2

notice the underlined word EVERYONE, not just the Jews !

Now after John was put in prison, Jesus came to Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God, and saying, "The time is fulfilled, and the kingdom of God is at hand. Repent, and believe in the gospel." (Mark 1:14-15)

[Jesus] said to them, "I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent." (Luke 4:43)

Now it came to pass, afterward, that [Jesus] went through every city and village, preaching and bringing the glad tidings [gospel] of the kingdom of God. (Luke 8:1)

The good news I repeat is that these wicked kingdoms of this earth that have inflicted savagery and suffering on human beings will be destroyed and replaced by the KINGDOM OF GOD, that is the good news !

Hmm, sorry, dont agree.

In Christ we are all brothers and co-heirs but we are also subject to him in the coming kingdom as citizens.

But lets see what gospel Paul preached :

" And he went into the synagogue, and spake boldly for the space of three months, disputing and persuading the things concerning the kingdom of God ." - Acts 19:8

“Now I know that none of you among whom I have gone about preaching the kingdom will ever see me again." - Acts 20:25

"30 For two whole years Paul stayed there in his own rented house and welcomed all who came to see him. 31 He proclaimed the kingdom of God and taught about the Lord Jesus Christ—with all boldness and without hindrance!! " - Acts 28:30-31

Oh by the way, what gospel did Peter preach ? Yes you got it right , the kingdom.

"looking for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be destroyed by burning, and the elements will melt with intense heat! But according to His promise we are looking for new heavens and a new earth, in which righteousness dwells." - 2 Peter 3:13

The gospel is about the kingdom of God but you are right in the sense that we have to be saved into this kingdom to be part of it. However bear in mind that no one is saved until the last day , indeed the bible clearly says that only those who endure to the end will be saved and we wait for our salvation which shall be revealed when Jesus returns from Heaven etc.

You really should start to relearn some of the things you preach because there is a lot of error therein.

Daniel 7:
13 “In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man,[a] coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence. 14 He was given authority, glory and sovereign power; all nations and peoples of every language worshiped him. His dominion is an everlasting dominion that will not pass away, and his kingdom is one that will never be destroyed.

and

Daniel 7:
27 Then the sovereignty, power and greatness of all the kingdoms under heaven will be handed over to the holy people of the Most High. His kingdom will be an everlasting kingdom, and all rulers will worship and obey him.’

Did Jesus make this statement-

These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions: “Do not go among the Gentiles or enter any town of the Samaritans. 6 Go rather to the lost sheep of Israel. 7 As you go, proclaim this message: ‘The kingdom of heaven has come near.’ 8 Heal the sick, raise the dead, cleanse those who have leprosy,[a] drive out demons. Freely you have received; freely give.

Did Paul declare the gospel he preached when he said-

15 Now, brothers and sisters, I want to remind you of the gospel I preached to you, which you received and on which you have taken your stand. 2 By this gospel you are saved, if you hold firmly to the word I preached to you. Otherwise, you have believed in vain.

3 For what I received I passed on to you as of first importance[a]: that Christ died for our sins according to the Scriptures, 4 that he was buried, that he was raised on the third day according to the Scriptures,

Let's deal with these verses one after the other so we don't mix and mumble too many things up.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
^^

Sorry Bro, but I have to say your theology is twisted in a strange way. Try and stick to simple biblical facts. wink
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by shdemidemi(m): 11:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
frosbel: ^^

Sorry Bro, but I have to say your theology is twisted in a strange way. Try and stick to simple biblical facts. wink

I have not said much there atall... All I ask is for you to verify those statements and compare it to your previous long post.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by uzoexcel(m): 10:23am On Jul 25, 2014
A small clip from the pocahontas cartoon..The best line in the song by both warring people is ' THey are not like u and me and so that means they must be evil'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 12:31am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure the way is narrow and few find it-- in THIS life.

Sure idolaters and unbelievers don't inherit the kingdom of God-- in THIS life.

Sure Jesus may say we never knew Him-- in THIS life.

Sure, most humans do not lead Spirit-led existences-- in THIS life.

BUT, BUT, BUT, what about this verse? "That in the AGES (plural) to come HE might show the exceeding riches of his grace and kindness toward us through Christ Jesus." Ephesians 2:7.

Our "earth age" batting average may well be dismal in the here and now. We may in fact fail to exercise any faith during our time here. We may stubbornly reject His lordship, love and counsel here for several decades, maybe even a century if we have a long life.

But does that mean that we can reject God's irresistible love and wisdom for ALL the ages to come-- forever, and ever, and ever? Are we really THAT strong? Can we not at least envision the possibility that God will continue to minister to lost souls not ONLY in THIS current earth age, but also in all the future ages of grace and reconciliation to come?

Does 70-90 years of defiance really justify never ending eternal punishment? Can't we grant God some cosmic elbow room to perform salvific signs and wonders in the ages to come?

And, if even we aren't positive that God will do this, can't we humbly at least permit the possibility? Can't we allow for the notion that God's judgments just MIGHT be restorative and rehabilitative rather than wrathful and punitive?

Martin Luther, the father of the Protestant Reformation, certainly allowed for this possibility: "God forbid that I should limit the time of acquiring faith to the present life. In the depth of the Divine mercy there may be opportunity to win it in the future." Martin Luther's letter to Hanseu Von Rechenberg, 1522.

Perhaps if we really inclined our ear to hear the Lord's heart on this, we might also hear God likewise urging us "not to forbid" this blessed hope.

The belief that Hell is "ultimately remedial and restorative" rather than "eternally torturous" has been held by many others throughout church history. G. Campbell Morgan, nicknamed the Prince of Expository Preaching, and one of the great Bible scholars in Church history, summarizes this position beautifully:

"We cannot conceive of a Creator who knows the end from the beginning, one who is Love, who has infinite wisdom, and infinite power, giving to any being life, life which is never to end, but to continue in suffering to all eternity. THE BIBLE DOES NOT TEACH IT ANYWHERE IN THE ORIGINAL LANGUAGES. God's punishments are remedial and take place within the span of the ages during which he is accomplishing the making of man in His image and likeness. Punishment will last no longer than is necessary to bring man to hate his sin and be reconciled to his Saviour." G.Campbell Morgan Pastor, "Sermon: The Cross and the Ages to Come," Westminster Chapel, London.

Even if we can't be sure of this, can't we defang eternal damnation for now and at least hope for the possibility that God's ability to woo and win us is greater than our ability to eternally evade His love.

#FacebookLifted@Richard.Murray.1840
cool. its getting interesting.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 12:34am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
cool. its getting interesting.
Atheist? Or Theist? It's not like it makes any difference though.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 12:54am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Atheist? Or Theist? It's not like it makes any difference though.
Me? Atheist.

beside there is difference. i do not like when someone term or classify THEIST and ATHEIST to have a single meaning. You abuse the prettiness of the these words as carved out by the lexicographers. And you reduce the status of atheist.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 12:57am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Me? Atheist.

beside there is difference. i do not like when someone term or classify THEIST and ATHEIST to have a single meaning. You abuse the prettiness of the these words as carved out by the lexicographers. And you reduce the status of atheist.
Oh, Okay. I take it you don't do labels?
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:03am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh, Okay. I take it you don't do labels?
ehmmmm, now am lost can you explain better
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:09am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
ehmmmm, now am lost can you explain better
By Labels I mean: "I'm christian, luciferan, atheist, Mormon, agnostic etc" kind of. Description
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:16am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: By Labels I mean: "I'm christian, luciferan, atheist, Mormon, agnostic etc" kind of. Description
Lol. ok i get thanks for the explanation. well i dont come up open about my beliefs in public to most nigerian because you will just end up stir-up discussion and insults. i only bring it up when i see the other side as the understanding type or when am on the internet(not most often)
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:18am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Lol. ok i get thanks for the explanation. well i dont come up open about my beliefs in public to most nigerian because you will just end up stir-up discussion and insults. i only bring it up when i see the other side as the understanding type or when am on the internet(not most often)
Okay, I get your point. I won't ask further smiley
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:24am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay, I get your point. I won't ask further smiley

Ask go on. read my statement i said people that understand i let open, and from your profile i can see that atheist qualities even when i think you are not. summarily you are the understanding type and its ok we talk
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:27am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:

Ask go on. read my statement i said people that understand i let open, and from your profile i can see that atheist qualities even when i think you are not. summarily you are the understanding type and its ok we talk
Okay! Let's talk about your beliefs at the moment?
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:34am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: Okay! Let's talk about your beliefs at the moment?
Well i will say i am more of a free thinker. in that i only accept beliefs based on its logicality / reason.

Some of my beliefs

1. No hell fire
2. I don't believe in immortality of the soul
3. tithing
4. i believe in drinking alcohol
6. i don't believe in the bible account of creation. its flawed
7. i don't accept Evolution rather i accept Einstein theory of relativity in line with Big bang theory.
8. if i was to be a religionist, i will go with Buddhism.

These are all i can recall for now

So you what are your beliefs ? that's if you don't mind
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 1:39am On Aug 17, 2014
hi AtheistD
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:51am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
Well i will say i am more of a free thinker. in that i only accept beliefs based on its logicality / reason.

Some of my beliefs

1. No hell fire
2. I don't believe in immortality of the soul
3. tithing
4. i believe in drinking alcohol
6. i don't believe in the bible account of creation. its flawed
7. i don't accept Evolution rather i accept Einstein theory of relativity in line with Big bang theory.
8. if i was to be a religionist, i will go with Buddhism.

These are all i can recall for now

So you what are your beliefs ? that's if you don't mind

Cool cool

Well, first off, I've come to realise that the christianity that's being practiced today inspires fear in people, instead of faith.

I believe in the GodHead, yet I do not think of myself as a christian.

Every belief I have that isn't centred in Love must be discarded

I believe that truth is truth, no matter who says it or where it is found.

I believe that God is love, light and life and that he's too big for one religion to claim monopoly of Him

Life and Love is my religion.

*Gotta hit the sheets now though* smiley
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 2:07am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

Cool cool

Well, first off, I've come to realise that the christianity that's being practiced today inspires fear in people, instead of faith.

I believe in the GodHead, yet I do not think of myself as a christian.

Every belief I have that isn't centred in Love must be discarded

I believe that truth is truth, no matter who says it or where it is found.

I believe that God is love, light and life and that he's too big for one religion to claim monopoly of Him

Life and Love is my religion.

*Gotta hit the sheets now though* smiley
By the above words i will say you are not a christian. because the christian god claims to be love (1 John vs 7-cool yet this same god has unleashed suffering and pains to humanity. this is evident in the old testaments and also in most verses of the scriptures.

Look at the story of hell fire, i dont see how a young boy should offend me for just a reason and i ask him to kneel down for months outside the sun, people will say am wicked even if i say am lovely.
The christian god claims to give free choice why this is not the case.

well all that aside nice to know you are not christian, however are you married? if yes what is your husby? or kids religion? if you are not, how or what kind of man do you plan to get married to? reasons been in Nigeria, atheist hardly date atheist and families of atheist are despised by the public, so i will like to know what are your view feel free not to say if you don't want too.
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 10:04am On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
By the above words i will say you are not a christian. because the christian god claims to be love (1 John vs 7-cool yet this same god has unleashed suffering and pains to humanity. this is evident in the old testaments and also in most verses of the scriptures.

Look at the story of hell fire, i dont see how a young boy should offend me for just a reason and i ask him to kneel down for months outside the sun, people will say am wicked even if i say am lovely.
The christian god claims to give free choice why this is not the case.

well all that aside nice to know you are not christian, however are you married? if yes what is your husby? or kids religion? if you are not, how or what kind of man do you plan to get married to? reasons been in Nigeria, atheist hardly date atheist and families of atheist are despised by the public, so i will like to know what are your view feel free not to say if you don't want too.

LoL...... I would have loved to share freely on that, but considering recent happenings, I'm re-gathering my thoughts on that, I'd share when I feel free to.

Talking about the christian god, well its a pity that most of us never set out to know the Almighty being for ourselves. I mean, Its so irksome, when I hear an acclaimed MOG saying stuffs in the lines of "The Wrath of God" "The Anger of the Lord".....for pete's sake, the God I relate with doesn't do wrath, He couldn't even if he wanted to, because it is just not in his nature. angry and if anyone wants to object, I back out of the argument with these words, "We have nothing to discuss here, because obviously, your God is my Devil" grin
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Nobody: 10:27am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi: "We have nothing to discuss here, because obviously, your God is my Devil"
grin grin
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 10:31am On Aug 17, 2014
Apatheist: grin grin

You!
angry

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Nobody: 10:36am On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

You!
angry

Yes, me. kiss
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 12:44pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

LoL...... I would have loved to share freely on that, but considering recent happenings, I'm re-gathering my thoughts on that, I'd share when I feel free to.

Talking about the christian god, well its a pity that most of us never set out to know the Almighty being for ourselves. I mean, Its so irksome, when I hear an acclaimed MOG saying stuffs in the lines of "The Wrath of God" "The Anger of the Lord".....for pete's sake, the God I relate with doesn't do wrath, He couldn't even if he wanted to, because it is just not in his nature. angry and if anyone wants to object, I back out of the argument with these words, "We have nothing to discuss here, because obviously, your God is my Devil" grin
grin grin grin grin

Well well well i hope you having a funny happy sunday. Do not keep this day holy. well i have no God MizMyColi
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 12:46pm On Aug 17, 2014
MizMyColi:

less i forget. why not we throw up a constructive debate? what do you say? Christian God is not a god of love I ymodulus propose
Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by uzoexcel(m): 12:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
i tot i was d only one thinkn of buddhuism? smiley
Ymodulus:

less i forget. why not we throw up a constructive debate? what do you say? Christian God is not a god of love I ymodulus propose

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by Ymodulus: 12:58pm On Aug 17, 2014
uzoexcel: i tot i was d only one thinkn of buddhuism? smiley
Wow that's cool, imagine we are Buddhist and what a peaceful place the world will be. We wont have to kill Unnecessarily.

1 Like

Re: I Stopped Believing In Hell And Eternal Damnation by MizMyColi(f): 1:34pm On Aug 17, 2014
Ymodulus:
grin grin grin grin

Well well well i hope you having a funny happy sunday. Do not keep this day holy. well i have no God MizMyColi
Thank You, and do have a laughter filled one too. About the debate, I'd love to engage but I try to be considerate of other people and their beliefs.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Does Allah Love Pigs? / 10hrs Of Praying In Tongues / Bishop Oyedepo’s Daughter Joys Oyedepo Gets Married (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 117
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.