Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? (1686 Views)

His Crazy Experience With A Man He Travelled With To Abuja / My Travel Experience & Visa On Arrival / Nairobi Photos (kenya): A Beautiful East African City (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by simbaddsailor(m): 10:43am On Jul 22, 2014
I am planning to travel to Kenya. I made an enquiry about their visa and waz told that I need no visa to Kenya, that the visa is obtained at the port of entry. If the information is true, what are the necessary travelling documents that I will need? What is the cost of the visa and amount for BTA? Which fight flies from Lagos to Nairobi and what is the air fare? Thanks
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by lennymutai(m): 12:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kenyan visa is obtainable by nigerian citizens upon arrival in kenya.
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by goryorhal(m): 5:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
You can apply for the visa here in Lagos .. You will be issued 3 months visa while at the port you will be given 1 month
So the difference is clear.. You can chose to apply here in Lagos or at the POE
Cheers
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by Shagati(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
simbaddsailor:
If the information is true ==> it is true
what are the necessary travelling documents that I will need? ==> Nigerian passport/International Certificate of Vaccination (yellow card).
What is the cost of the visa ==> $25 last time I passed through. May possibly be $50 now.
and amount for BTA? ==> Any amount to cover your expenses during the trip.
Which fight flies from Lagos to Nairobi ==> Kenya Airways
and what is the air fare? NGN90-150k
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by Pavore9: 7:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ethiopian and Rwanda air are cheaper.
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by extrovert6(m): 2:54am On Dec 26, 2014
goryorhal:
You can apply for the visa here in Lagos .. You will be issued 3 months visa while at the port you will be given 1 month
So the difference is clear.. You can chose to apply here in Lagos or at the POE
Cheers
Where can I apply for the visa in Lagos?
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by goryorhal(m): 8:13am On Dec 26, 2014
extrovert6:

Where can I apply for the visa in Lagos?

Google it Kenyan embassy in lagos ,nigeria
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by extrovert6(m): 8:46am On Dec 26, 2014
goryorhal:

Google it Kenyan embassy in lagos ,nigeria
Thanks
Pls do I need to go with my statement of account
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by goryorhal(m): 8:52am On Dec 26, 2014
extrovert6:

Thanks
Pls do I need to go with my statement of account

Yeah but you will wait and get it ..
When do you intend to leave ?
Re: Who Has Travelled To Nairobi And Got His Visa On Arrival? by oknee: 11:16am On Dec 26, 2014
hi
i am also going to kenya on march, planning to stay for one week. wondering how much to budget for the one week stay and ehere i can buy tickets at a good price. checked ethiopian airline and the price is from 150k upwards. pls any input will be very helpful. is there any advantage of obtaining the visa before travelling over getting it at port of entry?

(1) (Reply)

Top 10 Places You Don’t Want To Visit / Dear Lagosians Help Me With Directions To VI / Illegal Immigrants Affected By Coronavirus Will Be Given $500 Each In California

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.