Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:45 AM

Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) (32567 Views)

Port Harcourt Mono Rail Test Run / Port Harcourt Mono-rail Updates / BOMB SHELL..!!!!! I Wont Complete Mono Rail Project Gov Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by bhidex007: 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Friends in PH told me it is a complete waste
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by fashrola(m): 11:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
that monorail is a complete waste of money... imagine siting such project where there's no traffic jam even at peak hours.... The money spent on this elephant project would have given PH more good roads, health care centre, and for God'sake there is no single traffic light working in Port Harcourt city, 60% of urban roads are in a dilapidated state, the drainage system is zero for crying out loud, the money spent in casting one pillar of that project can build a local health center .... A City of the Oil and gas smh.... I weep fir Rivers State...
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
abeg dis pix na 4 china d snap am
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by fashrola(m): 11:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Kenswag: Wow, nice development, this will somehow ease traffic, this governor always has people oriented projects at hearts, and wants a better rivers state, though some people hate him based on the fact he isn't supporting president GEJ,but he is working.
which traffic? Mr man pls stfu if u don't stay in PH

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Cyberbaze(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
All this things you people are talking is nonsense, why should there be railway on someone's building?, that is my own concern. Why didn't they demolished the building before constructing the railway? Or is someone not living in the building?

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by lee007(m): 11:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Your ignorance stinks, metro rails all over the world competes for space in urban cities, across mall, over and under buildings and even under water....seek knowledge of things before hitting your key boards!

justi4jesu: Reallyy.....Are u sure of this @OP

And what kind of mono rail will be passing on someone's roof shocked shocked

Source please

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Truckpusher(m): 12:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Hilarious.
These thieves will always amuse you sometimes you know? grin grin

Monorail ndiara......all this plenty money for how many kilometer monorail in a place where traffic doesn't exist even at peak period........At last I can finally believe that these guys are comedians and for those praising him ,kindly check yourself into psychiatric ward in Ohiamini road your kinds are there.....smh

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Michaelmacpepple: 12:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Blackberry curve 4 for 9k call me 08135334618

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by naturefellow(m): 12:24am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by dexpee4life(m): 12:25am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=stinggy]Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake[/quote
pls lets leave politics aside. If you have been in Port Harcourt, you will see that the so called monorail gulped so so so many hundreds of billions and that it is of no benefit to the bad traffic suituation in the state. It begins at a point where you have to trek for about 10 minutes from the popular Lagos bus stop to board and ends at a place where you will still re-pay another #50 to continue your jouney to either Mile One or Emeneke, whereas a bus or cab would take you at that rate for longer distance. Its completely useless for transport except you tag it a tourist attraction
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by kraftykc(m): 12:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Great one on Amaechi
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by deavicky(m): 12:32am On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?
one step @ a time. Now that the rail system is settled, he'll focus on repairing the damaged roads and building new ones.

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake
u need to see the distance
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by ralphloren(m): 12:53am On Jul 23, 2014
Atleast Gov Amaechi started something irrespective of whether its economically viable to the state. Oh God if only Gov T.A Orji even tilled a land. We re nt asking him to build anything ooo jst till the land so we can see where our money have gone since 2007

3 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Forwetinnah: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2014
stinggy: Haters will always hate. Won't these trains reduce the pressure off the roads?

some people just wanna hate for nothing sake

"Trains?" Which trains? I don't think you live in PH cause If you do, the cost of executing this failed project and the short distance it covers will annoy the crap out of you undecided .This is one of the many reasons Ameachi started having problems in Rivers State...dude doesn't listen at all especially after sniffing his white!!

3 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by apasico(m): 2:32am On Jul 23, 2014
This Picture is totally fake, some areas were cut off from the picture. That rain can't move. This is the real pic. Amaechi is fighting a media war.

6 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Curlieweed: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2014
apasico: This Picture is totally fake, some areas were cut off from the picture. That rain can't move. This is the real pic. Amaechi is fighting a media war.

TE he he he.. Guy, you harsh. You couldn't even allow the supporter of APC to enjoy a little respite ( with their usual white elephant projects), you just had to crush them. Have mercy on the errant children. abeg.

4 Likes

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by meme001: 2:48am On Jul 23, 2014
phantom: money wey amaechi use do this monorail,im for use do plenty roads for PH....both old and new.
Ÿes oh , true talk. I'm for do iwofe rd, rumuagholu/Nkpolu rd, igwuruta/chokocho rd and many odas, even get change to hide for pocket.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by eddieedoho: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Though i have not seen it myself, but if the monorail is just 3 kilometres then the project is a waste and absolute nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by meme001: 2:52am On Jul 23, 2014
ralphloren: Atleast Gov Amaechi started something irrespective of whether its economically viable to the state. Oh God if only Gov T.A Orji even tilled a land. We re nt asking him to build anything ooo jst till the land so we can see where our money have gone since 2007
Í undastand ur plight. At all at all na witch

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 3:53am On Jul 23, 2014
lee007:
Your ignorance stinks, metro rails all over the world competes for space in urban cities, across mall, over and under buildings and even under water....seek knowledge of things before hitting your key boards!

Will u shut ur bush and go eat that pounded yam u ve been pounding since 2010.

Ignorance ko oversabi ni
undecided
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by M4gunners: 4:42am On Jul 23, 2014
Anyway I have not being to PH since 2002,but is a develpment.If he steale the money,we will still talk.Weldon Amaechi for this.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Consultville(m): 5:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Hope it's not photoshoped

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Reference(m): 5:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Good concept. As always, bad execution is the bane. But certainly the benefits far outweigh any costs incurred. All Nigerian cities still growing in size and have some public elbow room should look at this situation and start planning ahead of coming congestion. The car and roads are certainly not the solution to mass mobility, the cost might just come round and bite far into the future.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Highvotage: 5:30am On Jul 23, 2014
I wonder why people always hate with passion becuase of political afliation,
Those of us that were condermin Rotimi now, have we forget so soon that he started this project as a PDP governor? why is it that if anyone is under unmbrella we did not see any wrong in him or whateva he does?
Hmmmm! gradually, we are pushing this great nation to a shore of backwardness with our folish political sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by dedarkman(m): 5:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Dominiquez: I am wondering how this will cross Mile 1 fly over, CFC flyover and Garrison flyover.
Amaechi is confused man.

Only God will judge him.

Leave it to us the civil engineers when we get to those fly over we will show u people wonders. In china u get to see an airport runway on top of a bridge smiles .that man is working despite the fact that I am not from that state.but when I say the construction form Ykc to Chelsea filling station on the mono rail I respected the man.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by naijanaso: 5:55am On Jul 23, 2014
flyingdutchman: YOU CAN'T PLEASE NIGERIANS! WE ACCUSED THE MAN OF EMBARKING ON A FAILED PROJECT, HE HAS DELIVERED BUR YET, WE COMPLAIN.
I ASK AGAIN, WHEN DID WE BECOME SO HATEFUL AND BITTER? SOME WOULD REPLY : "EVER SINCE POLITICIANS MESSED WITH US" . I CHOOSE TO BE DIFFERENT- FREE OF BILE AND BITTERNESS.
FOR THE SAKE OF MY UNBORN CHILDREN, I CHOOSE LOVE

My dear, it's not a hate thing. Maybe you don't stay in PH. What we are saying is that the amount spent on this monorail thing is too much for such a short distance and area o the town that doesn't attract traffic even at peak periods. No matter how well done this project might be, I think it will not serve any purpose. Come to PH and you will appreciate that the roads are terrible. He should have spent this money on more meaningful projects. He really tried in his first tenure. Monorail is a welcome thing but the siting is not good. May God help him sha.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by justi4jesu(f): 6:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Some persons that haven't even crossed into the borders of Portharcourt are here arguing and saying its a hate thingy.....

A distance i can even treck to, what use is the mono rail undecided undecided

What happend to Aba road,rumukoro,rumuola, uniport road,woji etc. Places you could get angry sitting in the bus or taxi.

And they are test running the poo undecided

They should knock themselves out

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by MallamYahaya(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=Nnamdipaul]Governor Rotimi Amaechi is working...

What's your view??[/quote

I am one of the ardent supporters of Governor Rotimi Amaechi. If he contests for President in 2015 my family and I will vote for him. I like him for his fearlessness and his determination to give Rivers people the best. He has done roads, health care centers and schools that are the envy of other Governors.

However, this mono rail project is a mistake taken too far. Who would want to use the monorail when it takes you to nowhere in particular? This is a big waste. This monorail thing is Amaechi's worst decision as a governor. Even worse than his decision toleave the PDP.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by Demdem(m): 6:11am On Jul 23, 2014
175:

Idiiot, you know wat? Tunda faya you! Criticise GEJ constructively and not these name calling!
Honestly, d day wey I go catch you ehn, I go tear u hot slap!

Fool, where is ur criticism about other leaders being called names? U see nothing wrong with that but when Jonathan ur god is called the right names, u flare up. What an hypocrite u are. Na so the drunkard cocck sweet. grin
Fool, u are far beneath me which means if u eventually see me, u will have no choice but to bow to me.
Jonathan till ur early grave, deal with it.

1 Like

Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by apasico(m): 6:28am On Jul 23, 2014
I just have to let the people know immediately, before they deceieve more. Ignorant and innocent people. They are deceiving the masses too much.
Curlieweed:

TE he he he.. Guy, you harsh. You couldn't even allow the supporter of APC to enjoy a little respite ( with their usual white elephant projects), you just had to crush them. Have mercy on the errant children. abeg.
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by 175(m): 6:32am On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, where is ur criticism about other leaders being called names? U see nothing wrong with that but when Jonathan ur god is called the right names, u flare up. What an hypocrite u are. Na so the drunkard cocck sweet. grin
Fool, u are far beneath me which means if u eventually see me, u will have no choice but to bow to me.
Jonathan till ur early grave, deal with it.

You be confirm Akpa Amu!

But wishing me early death speaks much about ur hate, and absolute witdrawal from reality!

Are you the giver or taker of life? The very reasons people like you (APC e-rats) should be ignored cos you are delusional and bloody pigs!
Re: Test Run Of Port Harcourt Mono Rail (photo) by ibietela2(m): 6:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Kenswag: Wow, nice development, this will somehow ease traffic, this governor always has people oriented projects at hearts, and wants a better rivers state, though some people hate him based on the fact he isn't supporting president GEJ,but he is working.

Which traffic? Have you been there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

We Have Offered Consular Assistance To Nnamdi Kanu - UK High Commissioner (Video / I Made You CBN Governor - Andy Uba To Charles Soludo / Peter Obi Visits Abia Governor, Ikpeazu In Umuobiakwa (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.