Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:59 PM

3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage (529 Views)

13 Things Women Do Only When They Are Not Interested In You. / 10 Signs He's Not Going To Propose Marriage / 10 Signs He Wants To Marry You - For Ladies Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage by TeamSlastyles(f): 12:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Before we get too far into this conversation let’s remember that people shouldn’t feel the pressure of societal norms to make decisions in their personal lives. I’ve met several men and women who aren’t married and don’t desire to be married at any point in their life. I think I speak for everyone when I say that people who don’t want to be married should stay away from all people who do want to get married.

That won’t stop confusion from mounting over trying to reach a level of understanding around marriage in relationships, though. Most people don’t want to waste their time and, sadly, most people aren’t forthright with their longterm relationship plans. There are several people who end up dating a man for years only to find out in the end he doesn’t see her as the one for him long term. Many of these women wish they could’ve found this out early on and never wasted their time, but the reality is these men typically leave signs. And, truthfully, it’s not that hard to see them.

Read the rest of this entry » http://www.slastyles.com
Re: 3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage by Gooci(m): 12:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
yu nd me again, i wont click angry
Re: 3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gooci: yu nd me again, i wont click angry
Seconded! angry
Re: 3 Signs He’s Not Interested In Marriage by b3llo(m): 12:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
We won't click that link of yours, is this how to promote your blog

(1) (Reply)

Love Does Not Exist / Ladies & Gentlemen,what If You Can Padlock Your Spouse Private Part? / General Question #1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.