Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,627 members, 7,801,813 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (17466 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Prowizy2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Haters will shutup now!!!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by sexymoma(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Abeg na the first meeting be dis angry

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jayseehe(m): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
PDP should keep doubting the girls are missing

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by priscaoge(f): 1:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao! Where is that my APC friendgringringrin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Smartsyn(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sircomeference: ok cheesy
same to you sir.. Lol
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by MrIfeoluwatobi: 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
This must be a joke bt if it true,then all thank to

Malala Yousafzai and #BringBackOurGirls campaigners

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by joshuaidibia(m): 1:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
Was d door rilly close? na which padlock dem use? na where dem buy d padlock from? Na how much dem buy am
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Kanwulia: 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na OGBONI secret society ni? lipsrsealed
Why meet in secret? grin

MISSING GIRLS WITHOUT FATHERS = BASTARDS THAT NEVER EXISTED! kiss
Abegggggggi!!!!

Agbero-presido!!! Carry those ya fitty-fitty kobo, blood-sucking, KPOMO lips go troway far UMBBBLERA nyansh bo!
Nansenzzzzzzze!!!! kiss
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
too bad for a president

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan: President Goodluck Jonathan is currently meeting with parents of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok, Borno State on April 14 behind closed-doors.
Those who are attending the meeting holding inside the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja include 51 escaped girls, parents of escaped girls, parents of girls still in captivity as well as opinion and community leaders from Chibok.Jonathan is attending the meeting alongside the President of the Senate, David Mark; Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State; Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State; members of the Federal Executive Council as well as service chiefs among others.Journalists were asked to the leave the venue at about 11:20am when the meeting started. The meeting which came exactly 99 days after the abduction is still ongoing at the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-mark-meet-chibok-girls-parents-behind-closed-doors/
clarify the highlighted
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Akachukwuvic(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
I pray they come out wit something positive this time..... mumu leaders

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Hangard: 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason. Over 90 days your Girls are missing, a father of the Nation is hiding in the dark, dancing skelewu in kano and reading children book in the dark.

Kindergarten Presidency!
You must justify your pay per post job or else you will loose the allowance you receive online. Whether you and your kinds like it or not Jonathan will rule this country till 2019.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by segunbanks: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please Peepz i need ur help 2lik my sister page on fb

I NEED YOUR HELP BUDDIES
Hello friend: I want you to like my sister pics and comment on her write up on
https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=624311241000511&id=615001271931508&set=a.615062018592100.1073741828.615001271931508
tell your friends to also help me like it,it
one of the things that will make her qualify
as Osun Tourism Ambassador for Year
2014.pls I count on u. camp and race to
qualify is getting out. thanks
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by obas1o: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Safari29: 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
We don't have a president

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Where are the many that said chibok is a hoax?
Here I am. I said and stood my ground that chibok was a scam..... Now I re-take my statement and apologise.... My reason was because politicians(Expecially APC) politicalized the whole thing and made it seem a scam. If They(PDP and APC) had worked together from the beginning to finding those girls it would have been a good indication that the story was true. Now APC are now calm on the matter and we now see clearly that they actually missing. The problem we have is not just PDP or APC but both of them. They politicalize everything and make it seem as a race for 2015..... Once again, I apologise(if indeed its tru)

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by 3kay945(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Does it mean that what world powers cannot do for months, young Malala did it within days.... grin

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by tbagjames(m): 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Parents of non -existing children. Nobody was kidnapped as far as logic and goos reasoning is concerned. Gradually the attention this whole sharade once gathered is fading away. Am not a PDP bigot, but trust me, no girl is missing.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Tintinix: 1:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Prowizy2: Haters will shutup now!!!

Don't count on it.. They Find another twist to this.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by hazyfm: 1:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
INTERESTING
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by najoke: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks to Malala........can she help us tell the president about the power situation too grin

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Randy100: 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
princeonx: I still don't believe anyone is missing or kidnapped! If they really are, it's not 200+ Girls

Feeding house wey get 7 ppl don taya me talk more or 200 plus!
i am forced to beleive you
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by amnestylaw1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Safari29: We don't have a president
Dat one wen Sidon for Aso Rock na wetin?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by pelvicky(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Evn if my honourable jonathan meet the girls parents on the day they were kidnapped...sum haters will still have sumtn 2 say.

RIDE ON GEJ

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by IYANGBALI: 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Na wa o,oga no know say him suppose to don do dis since not until that 17 year old girl from iran come give am order to hold this meeting. Him for even take style wait small so dat we no go know say na the girl order am to hold the meeting. I wonder the kind of advisers this man get around him.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by IYANGBALI: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
amnestylaw1:
Dat one wen Sidon for Aso Rock name wetin?
na fisher man

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
if na me sha i go use this meeting tell the parents straight up that their child is gone but they wont be gone in vain cos i will ask for permission to nuke sambisa to ashes n eradicate the whole lots of beast hiding inside...

if na me sha

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax:
Are they just meeting or they had met on April 14?
@OP, update your post embarassed
Another stolen child detected.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by condralbede(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
The meeting has supposed to hold before now,its d parents of d chibok girls dat refused to attend.Am happy they agreed to honour d invitation today...
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by HARDUBUY(m): 1:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lilimax:
Are they just meeting or they had met on April 14?
@OP, update your post embarassed
The above date mentioned, indicated when the Chibok girls were Kidnapped...His meeting with them 2day is the 1st of its kind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund / 36 State Attorneys-General Sue Malami Over Recovered Funds’ Remittance / Anambra Election: Concerns Mount Over Voter Apathy As Residents Stay Indoors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.