Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,417 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (17469 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 3:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
kokoA: A few days after the kidnap was the best time we ould have gotten these girls back, if only he did not go about dancing skelewu,
if u were d president wat will be ur first step in getting dem bak d first few days..........abi dis one think bokoharam carry cutlas come? dats d 7th richest terrorist group.....do u think dey gat no plans..
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
boujaye: Why just run your mouth in the most ignoramus manner? Do you know the strategy behind involving Malala Yousafzai in this rescue mission or you thought the issue of rescue of this kind is akamu and acara meal? grow up boy, blind criticism and hate for GEJ will take you no where. Meanwhile GEJ till 2019, haters kiss the transformer!!

Taaar! Keep quiet if you don't have a better lie to spin to us. When the girls where abducted here is Malala first action and that of Jonathan.

Malala join Mrs Oby and millions around the world to call for immediate action in rescuing the girls.

[img]http://2.bp..com/-dR4kyX_zRQ0/U1Kc0nIHWVI/AAAAAAAAC84/NbI2EK8oNcg/s1600/jonathan+dancing+kano.jpg[/img]
The next day after kidnapping of the girls, President Jonathan was in Kano dancing Skelewu. And for over 90 days could not visit or meet the parents on these girls.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 4:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: y dis one dey look mirror dey follow himself talk

In otherwords, u can't substantiate ur claims.
Bottom line.......u lied.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by kabu: 4:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
no responsible father would go sleeping or be quite when his roof is on fire or when his children not at home. I remembered Mr. francoleze of nta he used to asked " do u know where ur children are?" 99 days for the thief one day for the owner.
Gje behaving as if he is not from the masses. u told us u have no shoe or school bag, we voted u cos we felt this is our own. the chibok girls right now have no shoe or school bags at sambisa. gej do something or ur maker will ask u about this when u go back to him. ecclesiastic 12:7

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by onoja12: 4:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
NOPE not just any kid,you must be a coloured kid cause black people behave like stupid people,no respect for there own but them must worship coloured skin,i don't know if its a cause but i want to belive its the brain washing the white has been using that has lead to this.
black nation must wake up and stop sleeping

macsika: Sounds like a joke. My gosh, Does it mean that only a kid can talk the president into acting reasonably. I guess we should get more foreign kids like this girl to teach the Government how to be leaders and not politicians.

Till then Check out Sia's new Album
1000 forms of fear.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by henrysam(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smartsyn: If he had met them a day after the incident, people must talk.

He is finally meeting with them, they are still talking..

No matter what you do, people must talk..

Leave them let the talkers be talking and the doers be doing .
Goodluck till the pope becomes an ifa priest.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by kokoA(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: if u were d president wat will be ur first step in getting dem bak d first few days..........abi dis one think bokoharam carry cutlas come? dats d 7th richest terrorist group.....do u think dey gat no plans..
Do you know the logistics required in moving 200 people from the point of kidnap to wherever they were taking to? If government were to be serious there's no how our security operatives wouldn't have been able to intercept them before they got far with the girls. Villages saw movement of large number of people and they were telling the whole world what the saw but government was busy looking for who to blame the whole time.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by JEITO: 4:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift: [img]http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/themes/goodnews47/framework/scripts/timthumb.php?src=http://ireports-ng.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/05/Jonathan-in-cartoon.jpg&h=275&w=599&zc=1[/img]

If the little girls from Pakistan did not come and mess him up, he will not hear the word of reason.

Kindergarten Presidency!
nah! I don't think so, rather, I will say he saw sincerity in the girl's motive.

And this meeting today, shows that, he is a man of his word.

Ever wonder why Jesus said,''except you receive the kingdom like a child, you shall not enter into it.''
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
b3llo: I don't want to imagine or think that our humble Presido is under some kind of spell. 99 days! He stayed clueless without even meeting the parents of the children. E go better one day
u support cluelessness. Jst sharrap!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Moblord(m): 4:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
FKBZ:
THEY WOULDNT,AM SURE GEJ WOULD TRY TO VICTIMIZE THOSE PARENT BY SAYING THEY ARE LYING TO THE NIGERIANS CITIZENS AND ARE TRYING TO PAINT HIM BLACK.

IF NOT WHY NOT TELEVISE IT,HE KNOWS IF HE DOES WE THE POPULACE WOULDNT WANT ANY VICTIMIZATION OF THE PARENTS.

IT WAS THE SAME WAY PEJ ACCUSED THE BORNO WOMEN OF TRYING TO SPOIL HER HUSBAND GOVT.

SOME ONE ONCE SAID"IF THE GOVT WONT LISTEN TO THE PLEAS FOR THE CITIZEN,THEN THEY WOULD USE CRITICISM TO KILL THEM"

IT SEEM THE ONLY THING THAT GET TO GEJ IS BAD PUBLICITY.
I just pray they dnt attack them on their way back. Because I know the govt can plot that
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan: NB. Comments from stolen babies are welcomed.
u now believe those gals were truly abducted? U never did.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, so in ur daft state because u assume they can't speak English it automatically means that their so called kidnap is a scam.
Foolish u.
Those girls interviewed was hired. Period.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
desgiezd:

Haba! Today is day 99 na, you can only say after 98 days! Its not even up to a quarter of a year and you are all shouting.
u ar sick! Can u stay in captivity for 2 days in d hands of bh not to talk of 98 days?

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
yorke1: Ride on GEJ. Now that you have met with the parents of the alleged chibok kidnapped girls, let see what APC will say next. Maybe they will say why didn't Mr. President go to Sambisa forest to see Shekau(the Boko haram leader playing Buhari script).
u ar terrible!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Smartsyn: If he had met them a day after the incident, people must talk.

He is finally meeting with them, they are still talking..

No matter what you do, people must talk..

it wld hav bn better or made a lost of sense if he had met them earlier.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
shorexng: It's in Nigeria that a bereaved citizen travels to meet the president for condolence.
sad situation!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 4:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEITO: nah! I don't think so, rather, I will say he saw sincerity in the girl's motive.

Chai see spinning. You will soon drill a hole that will swallow you. What did she say that has not been said? Millions of people across has been on this and you what to spin this hightest abandonment.

May God bless Mr Oby and everyone who have supported #BringBackOurGirls

And this meeting today, shows that, he is a man of his word.

The fire-brigade meeting today is in part aimed to counter whatever Mrs Oby will say on BBC HardTalk about the inability of Jonathan to visit or meet the parents of these girls who have been in tears from day one.

[img]Ever wonder why Jesus said,''except you receive the kingdom like a child, you shall not enter into it.''[/img]

Who told you the Bible is a guiding principle in the Coven? Try another innuendo.

Jonathan does not care. If he does, what has he done OR say about the 56 girls taken before these ones? How about all the boys slaughtered the very day these girls were taken? There is God.

@TOPIC:
The meeting today is a victory for Mrs Oby and the entire members and supporters of the #BringBackOurGirls Campaign across the globe. Thank you for not allowing Jonathan sweep this inside the Coven.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Forwetinnah: 4:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
otokx: Where are the many that said chibok is a hoax?

It's a bloody hoax...after they've been coached and coaxed the escaped girls and their parents finally surfaced. It's easy to get the truth from them with a lot if conflicting stories.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan: President Goodluck Jonathan is currently meeting with parents of the schoolgirls abducted from Chibok, Borno State on April 14 behind closed-doors.Those who are attending the meeting holding inside the Banquet Hall of the Presidential Villa, Abuja include 51 escaped girls, parents of escaped girls, parents of girls still in captivity as well as opinion and community leaders from Chibok.Jonathan is attending the meeting alongside the President of the Senate, David Mark; Governor Kashim Shettima of Borno State; Governor Isa Yuguda of Bauchi State; members of the Federal Executive Council as well as service chiefs among others.Journalists were asked to the leave the venue at about 11:20am when the meeting started. The meeting which came exactly 99 days after the abduction is still ongoing at the time of filing this report.

http://www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-mark-meet-chibok-girls-parents-behind-closed-doors/

[color=#550000][size=25pt]Snap!

I thought 11 of the parently already joined their ancestors, or am I missing something?
[/size][/colour]
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Reiyvinn:

[size=25pt][color=#550000]Snap!

I thought 11 of the parently already joined their ancestors, or am I missing something?
[/colour][/size]
Pictures of when they died, where they died, when they're buried and where they are buried...... OR......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jakiedudu(m): 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Pataki: See the doofus called the President. undecided
And he will continue to RULE till 2019!
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 5:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
PhockPhockMan: Those girls interviewed was hired. Period.

Even the govt despite numerous allegations from them as regards this saga weren't this sttupid to allege such.
What do u know that they don't know?

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Demdem:

Even the govt despite numerous allegations from them as regards this saga weren't this sttupid to allege such.
What do u know that they don't know?
But it's permissible for you and your fellow APC e-goats to make unsubstantiated claims against the Federal Government abi?

If not that I'm the OP of this thread, I would have quit the thread never to return, stupidt and evil crowd has invaded it. Mtcheeeeewww.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by jaytee01(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
princeonx: I still don't believe anyone is missing or kidnapped! If they really are, it's not 200+ Girls

So the insurgents in the forest do not number in hundreds? Are they not eating?

Feeding house wey get 7 ppl don taya me talk more or 200 plus!
They knew what they were gettin into when they took the girls
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by eprynce(m): 6:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
The overbearing nature of most Nigerians make them think the president must personally attend to all things. Leaders delegate, and Mr President has consistently done this. I mean that it's not like he hadn't lifted a finger since that unfortunate incidence. So,why criticise him for personally meeting the parents now? I tire for some of my countrymen o
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by hadi1991(m): 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
nawa .is dis news true?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Hangard: 6:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

Monitor all your life. If you want my contact I will send it to you. If you want to visit, just say it and I will be a great host.

Your treats, intimidation and insults don't scare a butterfly. Stop wallowing in your madness. Seek help.
That's not what I mean, what I mean is that APC have team of monitors monitoring how you guys performed the job to know how to remit your balance to you guys.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by size38: 7:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Its just too late for GEJ and his party the PDP, to engage on this political stunt.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by egift(m): 7:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hangard: That's not what I mean, what I mean is that APC have team of monitors monitoring how you guys performed the lob to know how to remit your balance to you guys.

Is that what you guys do in the PDP coven? It may interest you to know that the rest of us on this Forum side on issues base on our conviction. Hope it is not strange to you?

Anyway, Jonathan can live with the shame that of all the student from more than five communities, all the boys among them and their teachers where killed while near 300 beautiful ones among the girls where abducted, the whole world stood and scream at the evil, yet Jonathan could not find it expedient and wise enough to visit, console, support, rescue the girls and support these families.

But the greatest shocker is that people like you, dokubo and other had the audacity to insist that it is all a scam. On daily basis you are all over the place attacking everyone that has a contrary opinion. Defending Jonathan's insensitivity as if you have a gun pointed on your head.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Expsbterror(m): 7:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
May God help us recuse these girls..

Na was for all these mass com slangs... "Behind closed doors" like say complete detail of the discussion no go commot from the closed doors undecided
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Delafruita(m): 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: no no........i believe it is not staged....bt it cld be staged because in d history of us if i cld remember opposition in us once used iran to kidnap us citizens jst to bring down d present gov..........nd wit wat buhari said about making nigeria ungovernable for him...i dont blame her for saying dat
are you trying to say that reagan orchestrated the return of khomeini from france,then arranged for the shah to be deposed,arranged for the embassy to be attacked,ensured the rescue mission ended as a disaster all to see carter lose?you give the man too much credit.reagan did communicate with khomeini,but only after he won in november of 79' and its alleged he arranged for the hostages to be freed after his inauguration.thats all there is to it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

70% Of June Allocation From Non-oil Sector – FIRS Chairman Tunde Fowler / Theresa May To Visit Nigeria On Wednesday / Katsina Assembly Kicks As Bandits Massacre 16 People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.