Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:20 AM

BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. (17455 Views)

Part Of Aisha Alhassan's Address To Chibok Girls' Parents (Video) / Saraki And Buhari Meet Behind Closed Doors In Aso Rock / FG In Close Door Meeting With Chibok Girls’ Parents (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by laykhorn(m): 8:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
desgiezd:

Haba! Today is day 99 na, you can only say after 98 days! Its not even up to a quarter of a year and you are all shouting.
Dumbest post of the year!
May your lover be abducted for that short period
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Hangard: 9:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
egift:

Is that what you guys do in the PDP coven? It may interest you to know that the rest of us on this Forum side on issues base on our conviction. Hope it is not strange to you?

Anyway, Jonathan can live with the shame that of all the student from more than five communities, all the boys among them and their teachers where killed while near 300 beautiful ones among the girls where abducted, the whole world stood and scream at the evil, yet Jonathan could not find it expedient and wise enough to visit, console, support, rescue the girls and support these families.

But the greatest shocker is that people like you, dokubo and other had the audacity to insist that it is all a scam. On daily basis you are all over the place attacking everyone that has a contrary opinion. Defending Jonathan's insensitivity as if you have a gun pointed on your head.
I was one of those clamouring for an opposition party to checkmate the activities of the ruling party, but our hope was dashed when aggrieved people instead of fighting for the masses started fighting for themselves, As it stand today no member of the opposition could match Jonathan achievement. Except in this problem of insecurity in which some elements are fueling to destabilize the government. Angry people's Congress are not fighting Jonathan base on his achievement they are fighting him base on the subject matter that their birthright was snatched from them.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 11:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
kokoA: Do you know the logistics required in moving 200 people from the point of kidnap to wherever they were taking to? If government were to be serious there's no how our security operatives wouldn't have been able to intercept them before they got far with the girls. Villages saw movement of large number of people and they were telling the whole world what the saw but government was busy looking for who to blame the whole time.
my dear dat is where d state govt comes in.....abi is he a pole...Jonathan is a president not emperor...... where was borno govt wen boko started building a strong base there....do u also want Jonathan to be there?...my dear we hav ward chairmen,local govt chairman governor, e.t.c..... wat are dey paid for.......?.....wen armed men rob ur house call Jonathan d vigilante
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by b3llo(m): 11:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
caseless: u support cluelessness. Jst sharrap!
you clueless idi.ot read and understand before going ahead to comment. Ode!
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:14am On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: you clueless idi.ot read and understand before going ahead to comment. Ode!
bastard, ur comment here is hypocritical, so i threw u off to knw that u ar a supporter of cluelessness ever since and don't come here with a post to show u u dnt support gej's clueless style. Is that what ur wooden brain cudn't undrstand?
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 4:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Arnoldo: my dear dat is where d state govt comes in.....abi is he a pole...Jonathan is a president not emperor...... where was borno govt wen boko started building a strong base there ....do u also want Jonathan to be there?...my dear we hav ward chairmen,local govt chairman governor, e.t.c..... wat are dey paid for.......?.....wen armed men rob ur house call Jonathan d vigilante
ali modu sherrif gave them that space as a govno and he's now unofficially in pdp.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by tit(f): 6:04am On Jul 23, 2014
#bringbackourarmysharply
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 6:05am On Jul 23, 2014
PhockPhockMan: But it's permissible for you and your fellow APC e-goats to make unsubstantiated claims against the Federal Government abi?

If not that I'm the OP of this thread, I would have quit the thread never to return, stupidt and evil crowd has invaded it. Mtcheeeeewww.

Fool, just because u are a killer member doesn't make me an apc member.
Again fool, talking about unsubstantiated allegations, don't u think Jonathan govt actually does this better with bastards like okupe, abati, remo, metuh etc constantly doing what they are paid to do?
Fool, u are a coward and u will eventually leave. It's just a matter of time.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by gramci: 6:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

Fool, just because u are a killer member doesn't make me an apc member.
Again fool, talking about unsubstantiated allegations, don't u think Jonathan govt actually does this better with bastards like okupe, abati, remo, metuh etc constantly doing what they are paid to do?
Fool, u are a coward and u will eventually leave. It's just a matter of time.

It's just past 6am and you started spewing curses upon curses as usual. Are you this bitter for real? Did you sleep at all last night. Why not go for deliverance. The issue might be spiritual.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 6:19am On Jul 23, 2014
gramci:

It's just past 6am and you started spewing curses upon curses as usual. Are you this bitter for real? Did you sleep at all last night. Why not go for deliverance. The issue might be spiritual.

Gramfool, does it matter. I love dealing with ur co-fools early in the morning before they go out unleashing their miserable state to the populace.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by gramci: 6:27am On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

Gramfool, does it matter. I love dealing with ur co-fools early in the morning before they go out unleashing their miserable state to the populace.

I will let this pass because I refuse to descend to your level. Cheers
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 6:53am On Jul 23, 2014
gramci:

I will let this pass because I refuse to descend to your level. Cheers

Gramfool, why are u playing holy here. Na today we just dey know ourselves? Na today have i been smashing ur miserable head?
Abegi take ur morals elsewhere and be urself jorrr. grin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by manck: 7:14am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmmmmmmmm

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by gramci: 7:25am On Jul 23, 2014
Demdem:

Gramfool, why are u playing holy here. Na today we just dey know ourselves? Na today have i been smashing ur miserable head?
Abegi take ur morals elsewhere and be urself jorrr. grin

You know I always Finnish you even with my eyes closed. I don't brag about it
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Demdem(m): 7:32am On Jul 23, 2014
gramci:

You know I always Finnish you even with my eyes closed. I don't brag about it

Just like u are currently looking for an escape route nau eh? U gat jokes. grin
This isn't bragging but statement of facts highly verifiable.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by banki(m): 7:54am On Jul 23, 2014
Henrypraise: Mr. President is doin just fine, wen the militancy started, yaradua did not justt run into the creeks immediately, wen warri crisis started obj did nott just run to warri immediately, i tink our GEJ is not an exception.

n since m on fp, i will use this medium to ask wat did oby really achieve for the edu sector wen she was a minister? sum one shouting due process, how did dat slogan or wat eva it is affect poor education in the country?

lets see the amount of scholarship and endorsements all dos fighting for relevance will give to the chibok girls and dia family after des girls av bin release.

to show you how daft you are ....oby ezekwesili is known in political and civil service circles as Madam Due process you see when she was there in all positions she took up including minsistry of solid minerals.... her performance was never in doubt even at the world bank.....

people like you are simply daft, when did it become a bad thing to sk government to do its job
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 8:00am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: ali modu sherrif gave them that space as a govno and he's now unofficially in pdp.
dats y am asking. how is Jonathan to be blamed for bokoharam.....i am no pdp or apc man cos they are d same jst diff names............it took d northerners time to reject bokoharam because they are eroded by islamic extremists........d muslims i know i.e my friends dont fight for their God.....
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Arnoldo(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2014
banki:

to show you how daft you are ....oby ezekwesili is known in political and civil service circles as Madam Due process you see when she was there in all positions she took up including minsistry of solid minerals.... her performance was never in doubt even at the world bank.....

people like you are simply daft, when did it become a bad thing to sk government to do its job
my broda y u go dey follow dumebi argue......
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Henrypraise: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2014
banki:

people like you are simply[b] daft[/b], when did it become a bad thing to sk government to do its job

U can do beta dan d bolded, and I want u to answer dis question: as minister of solid minerals: which solid minerals were mined under her administration n wat value did it add to naija's economie? As minister of education, how did d due process initiative abi na policy inprove education? it will do u good if u learn how to argue witout insult, but if u try as insult me again, I go beat u lyk small pikin
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by b3llo(m): 9:31am On Jul 23, 2014
caseless: bastard, ur comment here is hypocritical, so i threw u off to knw that u ar a supporter of cluelessness ever since and don't come here with a post to show u u dnt support gej's clueless style. Is that what ur wooden brain cudn't undrstand?
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by Caseless: 10:02am On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: Silence is the best answer to a fool
u jst typed that u ar a fool.
Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by PhockPhockMan: 4:35pm On Jul 25, 2014
#APC BringBackOurGirls

Re: BREAKING NEWS ; Jonathan, Mark Meet Chibok Girls’ Parents Behind Closed-doors.. by emmyblast(m): 1:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
if actually these girls are missing, what are their names and what about their photographs? [color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Army, Police, Others May Pay Electricity Bills - Senate / APC To Fayose: You’re Insensitive Not Paying Ekiti Workers For Yuletide / Obanikoro Offers To Refund N785m Slush Fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.