Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,127 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die (15074 Views)

Photos Of Buhari At A Meeting With Parents Of Chibok Girls Today / Malala's Letter To Nigeria's Abducted Schoolgirls: 'solidarity, Love, And Hope' / 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Doyensky: 2:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
There was indeed a country!

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by rutibaby(f): 2:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
May God have mercy.

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by nnasino(m): 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmm
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Sibrah: 2:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Last month the extremists took control and[b] raised their black flags over two villages within 30 kilometers (18 miles) of Chibok[/b]. Last week they ordered residents of another village just 16 kilometers (10 miles) away to clear out, Bitrus said. Every village in the neighboring Damboa area has been attacked and sacked, and all the villages bordering Cameroon have been burned and are deserted, Bitrus said, quoting residents who fled.

The attacks continue despite the fact the military placed the area under a state of emergency in May 2013.
BH is a political group, If not why don't they stay behind and implement sharia in their conquered zone?
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by JideTheBlogger(m): 2:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oo ga oo

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by cococandy(f): 2:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
So sad
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sibrah: APC must be held responsible for this even though i know they are not in power at the Federal level.
...then, you must be very dense!
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Oduduwaboy(m): 2:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sibrah: APC must be held responsible for this even though i know they are not in power at the Federal level.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by internetpo(m): 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
So sad.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Sibrah: 2:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
...then, you must be very dense!
Dense? Hokoro pls get away from here fast.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by euphorbia(f): 2:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I still don't believe this chibok girls story....these said girls should have friends.no social media like facebook has reveal that a friends miss her fellow kidnaped friend.....can all the two hundred and something keep it as secret?

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by kraftykc(m): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Everyone busy typing 'PDP' or 'APC' I pray fervently that we all get to enjoy these blessings we have poured down on Chibok and the entire North. Let us feel their pain and then we will see that some things supersede politics and regional branding.

@OP, We; the collective country, have failed the entire north. We have failed everyone of those poor girls who are still captive and will now hate the us for abandoning to such a wicked fate.

sidenote: FUUUCK Jonathan, FUUUUUCCCK Buhari, Mother Bleep Ndume, FUUUCK that bastard they call Dasuki, FUUUCK them all

3 Likes

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by authority2006(m): 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bombing and massive kidnapping still continue and some are still living in denial. PDPppppppp. Power to the corruption.

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by IYANGBALI: 2:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Safari29: We don't have a prwsident
but we have a fwisher man
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by pesty100(m): 3:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Help a nairalander be among the great horse men.
www.nairaland.com/1824241/please-nairalanders-
me-quest-one#24882949
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by bdemix(m): 3:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Arnoldo(m): 3:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
saasala: All blames on Jonathan who said he needed 1 billion dollars to fight Boko Haram. Read it here: http://www..com/jonathan-requests-one-billion-dollar-foreign-bailout-to-fight-boko-haram/ The blood of these people are on him.
the blame is on us (nigeria) or govt since 1999 ...i mean bokoharam have been building force since 1999 wat was our so called govt doing? wat happened to our interpol....when dos guys go sitdown for border chop bribe so teh dem go sell their conscience........ when our then ambassador to sudan was complaining of d high number of youth leaving for sudan wetin d govt do.....dis youth go sudan....is dat an educationally great country abi dem wan go learn how to bomb.......my dear nigeria need total clearout bt dats when i hav left for Afghanist...sorry norway

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some of the comments here are disgustingly heartless. I pray to God to intervene on behalf of those girls and their families. The Nigerian government is a Giant joke!

3 Likes

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by saasala(m): 3:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Arnoldo: the blame is on us (nigeria) or govt since 1999 ...i mean bokoharam have been building force since 1999 wat was our so called govt doing? wat happened to our interpol....when dos guys go sitdown for border chop bribe so teh dem go sell their conscience........ when our then ambassador to sudan was complaining of d high number of youth leaving for sudan wetin d govt do.....dis youth go sudan....is dat an educationally great country abi dem wan go learn how to bomb.......my dear nigeria need total clearout bt dats when i hav left for Afghanist...sorry norway

I fear Nigeria will remain like this until we cut the Hausa off.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: another lie,11 parents die in 3 months abi? I don tire for all these lies.
No mind the idiots.
Even GEJ inclussive.

Next, we will be told 20 girls escape or 3 of the parents deceased.

They will continue like this till the whole story add up.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
femi4: And dem dey talk say na scam
Yea, it's a scam - a huge one per se!

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by AREWA2266: 3:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
GOD BLESS NIGERIA!
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Nobody: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
bcomputer101: Is there any good news in Nigeria?

Nigeria on the blink...
hehehe....

Laugh no go kill me...

Which one is Nigeria On The 'Blink'?

Brink, you meant?

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by bloodykiller: 3:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
haba how much they pay yahoo news for this?

believe this and you can believe am GEJ

11 ko 22 ni

abi na rat poison kill them

haba i refuse to be deceived
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by severee(m): 3:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
tbagjames: another lie,11 parents die in 3 months abi? I don tire for all these lies.

These 11 parents are they a collection of the 7 parents that died initially or is this a fresh batch i don't know i'm a bit confused
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by Tripleclick(m): 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
So bad;; na dia brothers de do this;; but disclose them,they wunt
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by eligibility: 3:28pm On Jul 22, 2014

Are you people paid to blackmail other political parties just because GOODLUCK is from south-south .I have read time without numbers where you guys from East and south don't want Mr.President to be condemned. Mind you, Obasanjo was so much criticized by the Yorùbás.

Most of you guys are so ethnoncentric and tribalistic in nature.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by IAMBREEZY: 3:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
This is very serious.

1 Like

Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by shizzle11(m): 3:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
lmao! so the apeesh1t has a yahoo supporter of APC wing? issorai!
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by shizzle11(m): 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
All propaganda cowards note this now:

You can fool some of the people all of the time, you can fool all of the people some of the time, but you cant fool all of the people all of the time. - - -Abraham Lincoln.
Re: 11 Parents Of Nigeria's Abducted Girls Die by eligibility: 3:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
saasala:

I fear Nigeria will remain like this until we cut the Hausa off.

I am not a hausa man but i hate criticizing other tribes.
Lets try to love others and move away from statement of rancour and disunity .....

Lets be realistic in our argument....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Only States Can Give Land For Cattle Colonies - Ekweremadu / PDP Zoning: We're Not Pursuing Northern Agenda - Saraki, Tambuwal, Mohammed / Nigeria Pays Chad And Niger Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.