Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,789 members, 7,798,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends (30738 Views)

So Sad!Comedian Chris Rock And Wife Split After 19yrs Of Marriage / Nicki Minaj & Boyfriend Safaree Samuels Split After 14 Years / Michelle Obama And Daughters Attend Beyoncé And Jay Z Concert-see Pic. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by kendrick93(m): 12:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rumblings that Beyoncé and Jay Z are on the road to Splitsville continue to pop up.

After a report last week from the Daily Mirror that the two are getting marriage counseling while on the road, the New York Post reported on Monday that the couple of nearly a decade want to split after their On The Run world tour ends.

'They are trying to figure out a way to split without divorcing,' a source told the publication. 'This is a huge concert tour and they’ve already gotten most of the money from the promoters up front.'

The insider added that the singers - she is 32-years-old while he is 44-years-old - have already stopped acting like Mr and Mrs.

'There are no rings, if you haven’t noticed,' the source told the Post.

It was also claimed that their problems - which became public after her sister Solange hit Jay in an elevator in May - date back to before they had daughter Blue Ivy Carter.

They thought a baby would make things better,' said the source. 'They made the classic mistake of thinking a child would change everything and help to rekindle the initial fire, and it didn’t.'

But then things seemed to look up. 'For just a split moment, things got real for them and she was even talking about adding to the family,' the source said.

'But, after a while, Jay was out doing Jay and Bey was out doing Bey.'

The Post noted that while the fault with the marriage rests with Jay Z, he is the one 'doing all in his power to keep the couple together.'

But it's not looking good.

The Mirror reported last week: 'They have known their therapist for a long time and try to have weekly sessions just to keep communication open and make sure there are no misunderstandings.'

The couple - who got married in 2008 - reportedly need to repair a few things: ‘It's about maintenance rather than trying to fix anything hugely wrong. They are both happy and their daughter, Blue Ivy, remains their absolute priority.'

While the couple have not openly addressed any rumoured issues, their actions have been speaking louder than words.

The musical sensations have been particularly amorous during their tour, definitely standing together and strong.

Their open display of affection comes after Lady Marmalade singer Mya emphatically denied rumours that she had an affair with Jay Z.

'Never did, never was, never will,' she told a fan on Instagram who asked about the possible relationship.

Mya added: 'I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense.

'False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.'

The rumours started when a blind item surfaced online, stating that a 'short named' R&B singer was involved in an affair with Jay Z, whose real name is Shawn Carter.

A spokesperson for Beyonce and Jay Z have been contacted for comment.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2700264/Beyonc-Jay-Z-split-joint-tour-ends.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/beyonc-jay-z-split-secret-3894082

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ManTJ1(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by tbagjames(m): 1:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
This meaningless post actually got me ''second to comment''. I dedicate this feat to GEJ who is currently in a meeting to bring back our non existing girls.

31 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ednut1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
cool
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by ayusco85(m): 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
After taking my time to read this post, even though there is none of my business. Well I ve one word to say......................

#Bazinga............. **in sheldon coopers voice**

*continues sipping his hot lipton tea without sugar*

11 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have never thought their marriage was real, it is shocking to me that it even lasted this long.

There has been rumors of Infidelity on Jay Z's part which was rumored to be the cause of the whole Solange saga.

If it was a real marriage, i will feel bad for them , but my bet is that it was a contract marriage that has ran its course.

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by lovesamzy: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
wait
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
if I hear!!! when they are drunk in loooooooooooove?

ManTJ1: .
tbagjames: hmmm
ednut1: cool
ayusco85: .
kennygee: okay.
lovesamzy: wait
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

19 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by odinma1: 1:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by shalommmmm: 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Who cares

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Hemanwel(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
I was expecting their marriage to have crashed a long time ago...

Meanwhile,I stumbled upon one foreign magazine in Jerusalem which carried the news that Seun Osewa,the owner of nairaland,is a VIRGIN!!!This should be the 8th Wonder of The World.

34 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by born2boink(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Some news wey dey make front page this day dey give me malaria

16 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Abali1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Okay....next

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by amanze15(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
*grabs popcorn n "conjule" *...let's watch
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by masterP042(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
enters d thread, farts tongue and zooms off grin

3 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by FIZIK: 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mya added: 'I play second to no one, pay my own bills, have my own label, own management company, rely on God only and respect myself & marriage too much for nonsense.

'False rumors are crafted for ratings & numbers. And miserable, unhappy people need someone to judge to deter the attention away from their own misery and feel better about their miserable lives. If they did it to Jesus, they'll do it to anyone. God bless.'

Word for everyone!

35 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by AdeniyiA(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided celebrities and crashed marriages, mtscheeeew .... I'm not surprised because it's not unexpected

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
so?

Chibok!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
`Oh, dear...
They're no longer drunk in love? undecided

6 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Delible(m): 1:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie Lie. Cheap reporting.

5 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
bestestgirl: if I hear!!! when they are drunk in loooooooooooove?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You are in the spirit.
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Their cup of tea...I like Bey though
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by phatasschick(f): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hmmmm! Never expected they would last this long.

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by mencade5(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
rotation of beeetches. Next another rapper will start banging her, hence another marriage.

7 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by amanze15(m): 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
born2fuck: Some news wey dey make front page this day dey give me malaria
bros this your username shaaa... grin

1 Like

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by akereconfi: 1:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
publicity stunt
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by mikeljims(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
Money can't buy love! And now, money can't even sustain love. #Phew!

4 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by PRINCEHPXP(m): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
this is why i hate most celebrities marriage it doesnt last long...

Drunk in luv ke? Hehehehe...

even in naija na so dem ini edo,chika,cherikoko and d rest dey leave one marriage to anoda...

I cnt even marry a celebrity o...becuz no privacy...if u mess d world go hear...

#gbam..

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by Eneze1(f): 1:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
IMO their marriage doesn't look real

2 Likes

Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by jeffizy(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Mere speculation. Why not wait till you hear from the horse's mouth.?
Re: Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends by kendrick93(m): 1:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
i tink beyonce is cheatin on him. dats wat i heard

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Beautiful Photo Of Jude Okoye's Daughters / Funke Akindele And Lolo 1 Dancing Zanku At Lolo1 42nd Birthday Bash / Laura Ikeji Blasts Man Who Told Her She Is Nothing Without Linda Ikeji

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.