Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,497 members, 7,808,845 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (66) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 (121589 Views)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2013/2014 / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dyabman(m): 10:13am On Dec 09, 2014
I'm confused here, are there two H2H cup ?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2014

Fantasy Tabloid

Osvaldo Retains Top Spot

In a week of mixed performance, the new league leader, OsvaldoGang fought hard to retain its new status. As the week progressed, it looked like the former leader would stage a comeback but Osvaldo fought back to retain his spot with a 12point lead. Not too far from the runner-up, is Casey Safe FC who is just 10pts behind the second. Yemitokanbois retained their 4th position. Raumdeuter moved to the 5th from 8th, replacing the POP masters who moved down to 6th. Dare2blues will soon learn that fielding 3 players from same team’s defense line is a costly mistake as a poor outing shattered their hopes of moving higher on the table, settling for the 7th position. Nihilist guided his Greasy Butts upwards from 9th to 8th, Riders of Rohan slipped to the 9th position while the Samurai Monsters displaced the Po'rn'stars to occupy the 10th position, recording the highest point amongst the top 10 while intelligesia recorded the least.

H-2-H Review

Chamokazzy’s Po'rnstar.s were on point once more as they retained their place on top of the log with a home win. Intelligesia suffered yet another loss to anonymous Arsenal4Ever to move down to 3rd while Raumdeuter defeated JetBombers to move to 2nd position. Lalaboi’s Shinigami X FC battled to a stalemate with ibime’s Ipukulu marines. Mykaliz Destroyers got destroyed by Librans FC while Lagos FC defeated AZ.

At the carling cup, Librans FC once again, spoiled the party for Dare2blues with an emphatic win while Oluamyd’s Phoenixes slim 1 pt win piloted him up to the 7th position.

At the Conference Cup, Samurai Monsters retains top spot, with a record of 13 wins, the highest across all Nairaland h-2-h competitions so far. Mean Machines have 12 wins while E Drgon, OsvaldoGang, Ijesha Warriors and MourinhoFC are all tired at 11 wins.

The Fantasy CUP Starts Gameweek 18

The knock-out competition is starting after this week. For the newbies, you must have accumulated a certain number of points before you will be drafted in for this competition. Each week, you have a random opponent from anywhere in the world. A win progresses you to the next stage, a loss and you’re out of the completion until next year. Win the competition and you’ll be having an all-expense paid trip to England to watch your favourite club pay; that or just a bragging right to stay in your house and boast to your friends.
So if you are having doubts already if you will qualify, make sure you get 100pts this week.

Pick of the Week: P e n I s Of Messi: Total Transfers: 35

35 total transfers in 6 gameweeks leaves you wondering if this manager buys his players from the transfer market or black market! Averaging 2.2 transfers per week, the manager must have lost an estimated 76.8 points. Add that to his tally of 699pts and he would have been chilling at the 25th position with 776pts!

Team Of the Week: No Mediocres

Once again, a third-pager won the manager of the week, confirming signs that there is an awakening and a hunger amongst the bottom-pagers. Handling Van Persie the captain band was all he needed to do to win the manager of the week; and this got him 68pts. Congrats fella!

Gameweek 17 Preview

With the competition getting intense, there seem to be no room for errors now. Injuries and suspensions are dealing with everyone now, with managers going out on their own to look for differentials. Who are you buying? Who will wear your captain band?
Do you know that all the top-10 at the table had Aguero as captain? 9 out of the 10 had Sanchez in their team, the only exception being Dare2blues? 50% of them had both Hazard and Downing while 70% had either of the both? The only manager in the top-10 that took a point hit scored the least! With Aguero out of the pix, where will these top guys, as well as others be pitching their tenth?

Captain Choice

1. Diego Costa: After collecting 1pt apiece in the last 2 fixtures, it will take a bold choice to hand Costa the captain band. But he is playing for a Chelsea that seeks to bounce back from a disappointing loss; and against a Hull city that was picked apart by Manutd few weeks back.
2. Sanchez: Top form, making contribution of goal/assist each match for the past 4 weeks.
3. Bonny

cheesycheesygrin By-The-Way cheesygrincheesygrin

Sakho is back from injury and I can bet my printing ink that Azpekuliar has already bought him; now we are certain he will end up in 5th position after just 2 weeks.

Ritchie’s Disvirginators have been forced down to page 2. He was taunting Ibime last season for deleting his team. At least ibime was bold enough to pay-off his players and send them home; rather than abandoning them without pay. Now ibime in page 1 and Ritchie is awol.

Its been long we picked up vibrations from teeo! Is the devils still languishing at page 3?

Shouts out to Teflon saints. I see you skipped this year’s nairaland edition. Still ask for codes when you’re ready, don’t be shy.

See you all at the top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:12pm On Dec 09, 2014
dyabman:
I'm confused here, are there two H2H cup ?

That is the official fantasy premier league knock-out cup starting gameweek 18. If you qualify for it, you will face different teams randomly from all over the world in a knock-out style until you get eliminated or you win the competition lasting till the end of this season epl next year.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 3:14pm On Dec 09, 2014
MaziOmenuko my team is called Greasy Chip Butty and not Greasy Butts!!!!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:19pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nihilist:
MaziOmenuko my team is called Greasy Chip Butty and not Greasy Butts!!!!

my favorite line from the Tabloid: 'Nihilist guided his Greasy Butts upwards cheesygringrin

on a serious note though; write a letter of complaint, address it to the publisher, Nairaland fantasy tabloid.
c/o the mods and super-mods. mukina will help you forward it to the right quarters.

Ask lailaboi lalaboi to give you a template of his own letter.

cheesygrin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2014
MaziOmenuko:

my favorite line from the Tabloid: 'Nihilist guided his Greasy Butts upwards cheesygringrin

on a serious note though; write a letter of complaint, address it to the publisher, Nairaland fantasy tabloid.
c/o the mods and super-mods. mukina will help you forward it to the right quarters.

Ask lailaboi lalaboi to give you a template of his own letter.

cheesygrin

My team name doesn't even have anything to do with Butts.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 3:25pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nihilist:

My team name doesn't even have anything to do with Butts.

C'mon man, don't be a joy-kill. Makes more sense that way; Greasy Butts

grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by 2legit2qwt: 5:34pm On Dec 09, 2014
Lol @ greasy butt cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by mencade4: 5:56pm On Dec 09, 2014
this one wey

fabregas is suspended

charlie suspend

Diame injured!

Mazi you cant tell me I shouldnt go to the transfer market as usual (alaba international market) to transfer up to 3 players for this gameweek.

Hoping to sign Costa and 2 more players.....hahahaha.......to be frank my transfers helped me with 52 points - 8 points hits = 44.

The thing dey help me sometines.

Signed

manager

P E N I S OF M E S S I

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by raumdeuter: 5:58pm On Dec 09, 2014
How long is Aguero out for?

Should I sell Downing for Hazard
Which levels
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 6:05pm On Dec 09, 2014
raumdeuter:
How long is Aguero out for?

Should I sell Downing for Hazard
Which levels

Pellegrini presser at 6:30 pm GMT today.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 8:32pm On Dec 09, 2014
Costa it is then...

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 8:52pm On Dec 09, 2014
Debuchy is back and I'm done with my transfers!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 8:54pm On Dec 09, 2014
Nihilist:
Costa it is then...

Everybody will be giving costa the armband. A good differential will be Sammy Amobi of Newcastle.

cheesy
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dyabman(m): 7:45am On Dec 10, 2014
watch out for Pelle' and Berahino not just costa here
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 11:27am On Dec 10, 2014
http://www.fantasyfootballfix.com

These guys have developed an algorithm they claim will tell you "statistically the best transfers to make and when to make them, to maximise your points and player value returns." AND "Continually using our Optimisation Tools will deliver you a top 1% finish in the entire FPL game"

As the website is still in beta at the moment, the service is currently free.

I've tried it, and while I'm not completely convinced, the layout of the site is clean and easy to read, and it provides access to several stats and charts that may be of assistance to managers.

Just thought I'd share.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 12, 2014
-8points hit.

I'm dinning with the devil
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 10:28am On Dec 13, 2014
Hazard, Costa or Rooney
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 11:43am On Dec 13, 2014
lalaboi:
Hazard, Costa or Rooney

Costa.
Not because he will certainly out-perform others, but because everyone will be giving him the armband. So if he fails, it will be the same for everyone (just like last week's Aguero) and if he performs, you won't be left out. That is if you want to play safe like I did this week.

But if you're seeking out differentials to take you up, you can try Hazard.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Bashmantech: 1:11pm On Dec 13, 2014
OsvaldoGang made 5 changes costing him a total of 16 points hit. Y didn't he play his wild card?? he's surely gonna regret this. Anywayz ,i'll jus sip my Lipton.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by supermario2: 2:55pm On Dec 13, 2014
Bashmantech:
OsvaldoGang made 5 changes costing him a total of 16 points hit. Y didn't he play his wild card?? he's surely gonna regret this. Anywayz ,i'll jus sip my Lipton.
Can't see the sense in that. Wrong move
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 4:02pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dzeko Injured in Warm up

Raumdeuter grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazard captain. Gameweek is shaping up nicely despite taking a - 8 hit.
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by A40(m): 6:18pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazard is my captain. What about you?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by kashmo: 6:22pm On Dec 13, 2014
Dzeko & Kompany are bad markets!! Copped a -8 points deficit to sign these crocks angry
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by MaziOmenuko: 6:36pm On Dec 13, 2014
Hazard is just busy taunting me. When I borrow money buy am na, na only leg-over him go dey do with ball!
Half of my points is coming from an unusual source: my Burnley keeper ending the game with proposed 15pts! And to think I took -4pt hit to bring in Azpeculeta who Jose decided not to play in this fixture where clean-sheet is sure!

supermario2:
Can't see the sense in that. Wrong move

Beats me; another wildcard will be made available in January few weeks away; what is he planning to do with 2 wildcards? Na waoh!
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 8:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
I may well breach the Top 5 before this gameweek is done.

Dare2think will be under my wheels tonight....Maybe even Umzzy Umzzy

Nitlad is now nothing but a distant memory grin grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by sod09(m): 8:41pm On Dec 13, 2014
time to get giroud
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dare2think: 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2014
Nihilist:
I may well breach the Top 5 before this gameweek is done.

Dare2think will be under my wheels tonight....Maybe even Umzzy Umzzy

Nitlad is now nothing but a distant memory grin grin grin grin

Lol, revel in your temporary delight because I assure you Monday evening is a different story.

Tadic is a tool for missing that penalty. I pray chadli and Rooney put on their capes and save my gw
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by Nihilist: 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2014
dare2think:

Lol, revel in your temporary delight because I assure you Monday evening is a different story.

Tadic is a tool for missing that penalty. I pray chadli and Rooney put on their capes and save my gw

So you honestly believe that pair can cop the required 30pts or so?
Re: Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2014/2015 by dyabman(m): 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2014
After this game week I should be on the first page. . .

(1) (2) (3) ... (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) (69) ... (92) (Reply)

Clubs Who Won Most Official Trophies Won In History....... / Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2015/2016 / Barcelona Vs PSG UCL (6 - 1) On 8th March 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.