Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:52 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57755 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tallesty1(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2014
Make I suspend for air if you and all the girls that will comment here do not have bfs.

Edit the heading of your post.

70 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 12:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

I dont know if i'm obliged to comment here. But anyway, from my own point of view. I dont believe i have come across a girl whom doesnt have a boyfriend! but the issue , the said boyfriend might not be the intimate type. Pardon me, let me leave it for the ladies .....

2 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by bokoslayer: 12:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez: I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
Let me go first:

Are you a Witness? Jehovah's Witness I mean

18 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hehehehe nothing person no go see for nairaland.
All the single ladies where thou art

10 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: Make I suspend for air if you and all the girls that will comment here do not have bfs.

Edit the heading of your post.

What's wrong with the heading pls?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
Let me go first:

Dont tell me you dont have a boyfriend, with that your sexy eyes? I guess guys are of d scarce commodity where u live. Or are u in pluto or saturn
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:
I dont know if i'm obliged to comment here. But anyway, from my own point of view. I dont believe i have come across a girl whom doesnt have a boyfriend! but the issue , the said boyfriend might not be the intimate type. Pardon me, let me leave it for the ladies .....
You've come across one today
Being acquainted with some guys doesn't mean they're your boy friends.

9 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
am a girl and i dont haff a boyfriend.

+ all the boys that dated me always sleep with me that very day and they leave. They are up to 50.

Now am alone. tongue

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tallesty1(m): 1:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:

What's wrong with the heading pls?
You have changed it

4 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
You've come across one today
Being acquainted with some guys doesn't mean they're your boy friends.

Trying hard to believe you. U mean nobody has been whispering into your ear, how much he loves u and want to b with u forever? He want to kiss ur kissable lips and take u round the world? What the world will be without you? U are a cutie so finding one should be a problem.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 1:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: am a girl and i dont haff a boyfriend.
+ all the boys that dated me always sleep with me that very day and they leave. They are up to 50.
Now am alone. tongue
Ha sister sorry u hear don't mind them boys, in btw I saw u flriting on one thread like that

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014

Now am alone. tongue

Abeggiii. Uhmmmmmm, haaa. U can lie oooooooo.. Ok
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 1:17pm On Jul 22, 2014

Now am alone. tongue
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:
Trying hard to believe you. U mean nobody has been whispering into your ear, how much he loves u and want to b with u forever? He want to kiss ur kissable lips and take u round the world? What the world will be without you? U are a cutie so finding one should be a problem.
She told u she doesn't hv a bf, why all these questions, if u want to chyke her do that nah haba

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

I mean I've never given anyone such opportunity to
There has been times they try but meet with brick wall.
Am scared to considering the reasons I gave earlier

2 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Tymax(m): 1:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
OP is a bloody liar. cheesy If I hear say you no get chain of boyfriends. angry

It is sad when a thread like this is built on lies. angry

In other news, I'm single and I dey find babe. grin Application is open.

10 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Prowizy2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Come on to me ye single girls and i'll give ya all unconditional love.

I have enough peniis money to satisfy all of you
angry

16 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tallesty1: You have changed it
Your eyes is too sharp
T'was less than a second mistake before I took it down

Does it mean I don't have my kind here or they're not available now? undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly:
She told u she doesn't hv a bf, why all these questions, if u want to chyke her do that nah haba
Easy sis, Not asking questions, just feels u all deserve the best and nothing but the best. The bolded dont understand that? In between, how re u today?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly:
Ha sister sorry u hear don't mind them boys, in btw I saw u flriting on one thread like that
me? I cant remember oooo. Can u help me with a boyfriend? Help ur sister ooo. Or are u searching too?

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax: OP is a bloody liar. cheesy If I hear say you no get chain of boyfriends. angry

It is sad when a thread like this is built on lies. angry
You're free to air your opinion sir, but
I take exception to being erroneously called names(insult)
Pls dont!

12 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Your eyes is too sharp
T'was less than a second mistake before I took it down

Does it mean I don't have my kind here or they're not available now? undecided
u no see me here?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
IrishKez:
I mean I've never given anyone such opportunity to
There has been times they try but meet with brick wall.
Am scared to considering the reasons I gave earlier
But you got to give it a try. I guess you're taught good manners and moral at home. You should have also been taught how to interact with d opposite sex when you got to some levels in life. U cant leave in obscurity, u need to make urself available in the same veing ur brain must be widely open.....

3 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
Tymax: cheesy cheesy cheesy
if you have money you are free to date me. tongue hahaha
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by cbrass(m): 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Irishkez am attracted(not the dating type) I will like to know you more pls
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
maysimsimple:

Abeggiii. Uhmmmmmm, haaa. U can lie oooooooo.. Ok
its true believe me. You too can try me and see if you wont see my bra on our first date. tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by onstelly(f): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: me? I cant remember oooo. Can u help me with a boyfriend? Help ur sister ooo. Or are u searching too?
Wish I can help you oh but am searching too but don't tell anybody oh, I don't want pple to know. But tell me d qualities u want in a man in case I see someone that has it, u never can tell lipsrsealed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
mencade5: its true believe me. You too can try me and see if you wont see my bra on our first date. tongue
Dont bother sis, I will pass. Its not worth the trouble, it wont give me the needed satisfaction i crave for.......
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by funmercy1(f): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hello gal,I am here and don't have aBF
I am 24,beautiful,and I have ahot body shape,d alwayz cum around (guyz). Dey ar d gud bad and ugly,and I don't want that I want d best when it is tym d best will cum. dating most of dese guy will stain me 4 d best. I am happy with myself.

9 Likes

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by mencade5(m): 1:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
onstelly:
Wish I can help you oh but am searching too but don't tell anybody oh, I don't want pple to know. But tell me d qualities u want in a man in case I see someone that has it, u never can tell lipsrsealed
pm me, and i will tell you the qualities i need. tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by maysimsimple(m): 1:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
funmercy1: Hello gal,I am here and don't have aBF
I am 24,beautiful,and I have ahot body shape,d alwayz cum around (guyz). Dey ar d gud bad and ugly,and I don't want that I want d best when it is tym d best will cum. dating most of dese guy will stain me 4 d best. I am happy with myself.

PNCTURE of u hot and beautiful or.. U know d rest. This is d 23rd century sweetheart, d good bad and d ugly will always rear their ugly heads. Thats what we built d foundation of earth on. If i start with my own side of d story, what i went thru in the hand of gurls , yeepa!!! I swear i wont be married to my heartrob today. Follow ur heart, Gold is digged from d dirt.....

18 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (46) (Reply)

How Do I Save My Relationship / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period??? / A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.