Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57770 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Kedu ebe o no?

cool

I've got no idea
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 24, 2014
M still single cause guys don't worth the stress.A toast to everysingle ladies in the house undecided
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: M still single cause guys don't worth the stress.A toast to everysingle ladies in the house undecided
guys dont worth d stress hmmm u beta get ur man now bfore it gets late
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
glitest:

SMH..You'll find a girl..Just make sure you clean your 1960 's spectacles.
cheesy grin grin grin grin
hmmm u sure? because gals of nawa days dont like old fashion oo

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
obayaya:

I've got no idea
Awww looks like my guy is hurting embarassed

That sounds like the response of a man that has resigned to fate.
A lose kwana hope, ok?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=IrishKez]I saw a thread yesterday about guys that does not have girl friends. Cos I don't have a boy friend yet, I thought it proper to open a similar thread for us(girls without boy friends)
I want to take it a little farther from the guys own by asking that you state your reason(S) for not having one.
Let me go first:
1)I was brought up in a strong religious circle and as such anything that will pave way for sins are vehemently frowned at in my denomination.

2)Am not ready for marriage yet, cos we're thought and I believe too that one can start such exposures when he/she is ready for marriage

3)I fear that no guy will be willing to be a friend in the right sense of it without crying out "Am Friendzoned!". Am yet to see that guy who will accept platonic friendship.

That will be all for now. If I remember other reasons I will update the list.
Now my kind, where are we? cool
[/quote which city did u grow up?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: hmmm u sure? because gals of nawa days dont like old fashion oo

Keep on trying bro; You' ll definitely find the right gal.
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: guys dont worth d stress hmmm u beta get ur man now bfore it gets late
u tryna advice or prophecy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: u tryna advice or prophecy
advice my dear.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Newmanluckyman(m): 11:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
IrishKez:
Your eyes is too sharp
T'was less than a second mistake before I took it down

Does it mean I don't have my kind here or they're not available now? undecided
...my dear is nice to know you.Pls can u add me on whtasspp 07033678697. I like ur godly positions.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
Ishsoph:
Awww looks like my guy is hurting embarassed

That sounds like the response of a man that has resigned to fate.
A lose kwana hope, ok?

lmao!!!

Nwoke m oginizi?

Nothing mega wink

Anu gbana ta, echi bu nta cool grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
sameer1212: advice my dear.
thanks for the advice
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 24, 2014
missyhorlah: thanks for the advice
u wlcom. do nt u worry, u r preety gal n u still gat d world on ur feet

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by 1Book(m): 11:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
funmercy1: Hello gal,I am here and don't have aBF
I am 24,beautiful,and I have ahot body shape,d alwayz cum around (guyz). Dey ar d gud bad and ugly,and I don't want that I want d best when it is tym d best will cum. dating most of dese guy will stain me 4 d best. I am happy with myself.
Lolz... I thought it was an advert for me to Apply! Lets rub minds....cos am single.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Gabson91(m): 11:52pm On Jul 24, 2014
i saw something in a lion that intrigues me,wen it sees a prey it focuses on that prey until it gets it ,i relate that to real life.i am single nt bcus i cnt attract anyone bt bcus focus is key to fulfil destiny. B4 i stop,i jus wnt to say Jesus loves shekau, asari, he loved osama. Jesus loves you,the reason he hasnt come is bcus he wnts all to b saved.life is an enigma, u dnt knw wen it leaves u.afta death in less dan a second comes your reward.Ponder on this n retrace ur steps bcus He cares.

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Danhumprey: 12:02am On Jul 25, 2014
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 25, 2014
Danhumprey: Rebecca!angry

WHAT!!!...Why do you have to mention my name online?.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

WHAT!!!...Why do you have to mention my name online?.
*clears throat*..grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:07am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:
*clears throat*..grin

Seriously... Plan B is about to be activated. angry angry angry
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:10am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Seriously... Plan B is about to be activated. angry angry angry
Okay..after you deactivate this moniker..pm me your new onegrin grin..if that is plan B oo grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:
Okay..after you deactivate this moniker..pm me your new onegrin grin..if that is plan B oo grin

Hmmm!!.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What makes you think I would want to deactivate my account?.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Hmmm!!.. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

What makes you think I would want to deactivate my account?.
Plan B.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:
Plan B.

I'll let you know..Still trying to figure out a plan B
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:18am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

I'll let you know..Still trying to figure out a plan B
So,if your name is you know what it isgrin..WTH is glitest
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:21am On Jul 25, 2014
[b][/b]
bykebyke:
So,if your name is you know it isgrin..WTH is glitest

It was meant to be Glitter, but I changed it to glittest and removed the (glitest).I was been creative.
By, the way, i also do not see anything wrong with the name Rebecca... I just do not feel comfortable having a guy put out my name like that....Cos it isn't something I'd do .

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest: [b][/b]

It was meant to be Glitter, but I changed it to glittest and removed the (glitest).I was been creative.
By, the way, i also do not see anything wrong with the name Rebecca... I just do not feel comfortable having a guy put out my name like that....Cos it isn't something I'd do .
I was even suprised..but thank God he did..now i knowgrin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:30am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:

Good for you.

Its shows on my email.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:32am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:

You would have known that, if we both had exchanged chats off nairaland. So its not a secret...That is how Dumbhumphey got my name.

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:34am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

Good for you.

Its shows on my email.
Huh...Where's the e-mail!!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:35am On Jul 25, 2014
bykebyke:
Huh...Where's the e-mail!!

You don't have it, cos we never did chat offline.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:39am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You would have known that, if we both had exchanged chats off nairaland. So its not a secret...That is how Dumbhumphey got my name.
lwkmd..grin

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 25, 2014
glitest:

You don't have it, cos we never did chat offline.
Ohhhhhkay

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (46) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.