Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,707 members, 7,805,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend - Romance (44) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend (57769 Views)

10 Signs To Know If Your Boy Friend Wishes To Marry You. / Thread For Guys That Don't Ave A Girl Friend / The Perfect Boy Friend List...a Must See For The Ladies... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:36am On Sep 22, 2014
Caseless: grin grin U wan hep me drag am?
E b like say i don find one of my funny school pics, i go send am.

Yes na... What are friends for wink

Send am biko grin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 22, 2014
KelvinGraphics:
Sorry abt d accident dear... Hope U are now getting better

Lolzcheesygrin

Lokatew... Isokay, just leave Man Utd matter 4 now o

No!
I may not have an opportunity to take a swipe at you next time cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 10:48am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Awww!!!

I'm sorry

Thanks!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 10:51am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Thanks!

Hope you slept well?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by biggerboyc(m): 11:12am On Sep 22, 2014
thread for boyfriendless ladies and na guys full this rum. u come turn am to sport center again. me wey think sey I go see my own grab.

Chai!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:13am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Hope you slept well?

Not really
Thanks nonetheless
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:26am On Sep 22, 2014
Obayaya and Irish

Kedunu?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 11:33am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:
Not really
Thanks nonetheless

Why?

Ishsoph: Obayaya and Irish

Kedunu?

I'm fine sir..

Good morning

How are you?

you've been scarce
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:44am On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph: Obayaya and Irish

Kedunu?

Odi mma sir
Been a while and hope you're good?

Had accident last week embarassed

obayaya:

Why?

Was trying to finish assignments piled up for me which I couldn't do following my accident.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

I'm fine sir..

Good morning

How are you?

you've been scarce

Was down with fever
Plus needed all the rest I could get during the strike
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Odi mma sir

Oh swerry what happened
Obayaya didn't even inform me embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Oh swerry what happened

I missed a step in the staircase after we had lectures. You know the human traffic and all and so I wasn't mindful of where I was placing my foot and it happened. Thanks to one guy that catched me on time cos if I had reached ground I would have been an emergency case in the hospital.

PS: I was afraid it was a break but the pharmacist said it's an ankle abrasion. I have received all the treatment including the spraying type. It still hurt though. embarassed
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 12:11pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:
Oh swerry what happened

I wasn't even aware

Ishsoph:
Was down with fever
Plus needed all the rest I could get during the strike

Awww, I'm sorry sir!!! Hope you're better now?

IrishKez:

Odi mma sir

Was trying to finish assignments piled up for me which I couldn't do following my accident.

Pele..
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

I missed a step in the staircase after we had lectures. You know the human traffic and all and so I wasn't mindful of where I was placing my foot and it happened. Thanks to one guy that catched me on time cos if I had reached ground I would have been an emergency case in the hospital.

PS: I was afraid it was a break but the pharmacist said it's an ankle abrasion. I have received all the treatment including the spraying type. It still hurt though. embarassed

Awww sorry nwanyi oma
Hope you're better now?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:24pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Awww, I'm sorry sir!!! Hope you're better now?

Yeah I am, though I wish the strike had lasted a little longer. sad

Ahuru m na that guy si n'oge zitara gi onyonyo ya. cheta kwa ihe anyi kpara. wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 12:26pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Yeah I am, though I wish the strike had lasted a little longer. sad

Ahuru m na that guy si n'oge zitara gi onyonyo ya. cheta kwa ihe anyi kpara. wink

Lol.. Thank God the strike didn't last longer tongue

Uche m di ya. Ahubeghi the onyonyo sef
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Lol.. Thank God the strike didn't last longer tongue

Uche m di ya. Ahubeghi the onyonyo sef

Are you for or against me

Ngwanu!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 12:47pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Are you for or against me

Ngwanu!

For you grin

wink
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Awww sorry nwanyi oma
Hope you're better now?

Yeah I am
Though I still feel the pain matching my foot on the ground without ease
Thanks!
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

For you grin

wink

Now I don't believe that cos I know a different thought resides in the deep recesses of your mind. sad
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 2:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Now I don't believe that cos I know a different thought resides in the deep recesses of your mind. sad

You've already had a little rest. which is good for you. But if the strike had continued, it would have made life difficult for a whole lot of people including me tongue
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by papindinho(m): 2:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

You've already had a little rest. which is good for you. But if the strike had continued, it would have made life difficult for a whole lot of people including me tongue
good day sire.
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
IrishKez:

Yeah I am
Though I still feel the pain matching my foot on the ground without ease
Thanks!

Sorry dear, I think I can relate to that
Ankle pains don't go away easy
You'll be alright eventually, ok?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
papindinho: good day sire.

Boss!!! Good day!!!

longest time..

How have you been?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Oh I see, it's about you and a whole lot of people for whose sake my life is constantly on the brink of losing it.
When are you and the 'whole lotof people' going to make sacrifices for me too? undecided

1 Like

Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by papindinho(m): 3:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Boss!!! Good day!!!

longest time..

How have you been?
I've been cool and nice o. And you sire?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 3:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

Oh I see, it's about you and a whole lot of people for whose sake my life is constantly on the brink of losing it.
When are you and the 'whole lotof people' going to make sacrifices for me too? undecided

Now you're taking it the wrong way.

You know I can make a lot of sacrifices for you. I can even kill kelvingraphics for you cheesy
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by Nobody: 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
obayaya:

Now you're taking it the wrong way.

You know I can make a lot of sacrifices for you. I can even kill kelvingraphics for you cheesy

Kelvingraphics? undecided
That woman wrapper whose life does not worth a nickel.
No, thanks.
You know what they say about eating toad cheesygrin
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by KelvinGraphics(m): 3:57pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

No, thanks.
gringringrin; Ur left nyash there
cry cry cry cry

cheesy
Hwfa? Where have U been??

Obayaya told me something about U that is still shocking me uptill nowshockedshocked
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
papindinho: I've been cool and nice o. And you sire?

I've been fine

How's school?
Re: Re: Thread For Girls That Don't Ave A Boy Friend by obayaya(m): 4:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
Ishsoph:

No, thanks.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

Eat the fat one... so that when quizzed about it, you can beat your chest that you ate a Toad cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (41) (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (Reply)

A Nairalander's Pre-Wedding Photos & Wedding Pictures / Ladies : Can You Do This On Your Wedding Day? (pics) / Guys, What Do You Think About Ladies on period???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.