Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,068 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs (1975 Views)

MTN 4.5GB Is Now N2,500...all Day, All Night! / How To Use MTN Bis To Browse On Android Smartphones Through Droid VPN / Android Users Strictly-How to use Mtn's Unlimited Bis on your Droid...!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by finfol007(m): 12:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day folks,im gonna be short nd straight forward with this.....got no time to waste...download open vpn app either for your android or pc.....then click on this link to download my hacked config file
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n37ysdq016y8gel/VPNBOOK%20EURO1.ovpn
Now open ur openvpn app nd select that config file...click on connect,thatz all....pls if it doesnt work for u...let me kno....meanwhile pls google search on how to use openvpn on both pc and android so as to kno where to put the config file uv downloaded tnx.
07062134064 is my number

The username to the config file is:vpnbook
The password is:Veveya8e
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
I've downloaded both the 'OpenVPN Connect' app and your VPNBOOK. I'm trying to import the VPN profile, but it's giving me an "error reading file..." message.

What am I not doing right?
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by maxibrainz: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
if you use a pc simply download simple server and use, it much more easier, you just open the simple server, minimize it and browse whatever you want, no username, no password needed, search google for the app but if you can't find it, you can contact me
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
kk tnx
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by novexme(m): 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Your config aint working bruv, error authenticating, its not even connecting, to be able to input the username n pwrd.
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by finfol007(m): 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Guys simply go to www.vpnbook.com/freevpn
For new usernames nd passwords cos its been changed every wednessday night...
So for those whose own are not authenticatkng
The new username is:vpnbook
Password is:Veveya8e
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by finfol007(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
FOR THOSE WHO DOESNT KNOW HOW TO USE OPEN VPN
HERE IS AN EXPLANATION ON HOW TO:
Use it on ur PC Android or iOS device

PC

1. Download OpenVPN and install

2. Download the VPN config files above,

3. Extract the config files on your desktop and move them to folder C:\Program Files\OpenVPN\config

5. Launch the OpenVPN GUI on your desktop as administrator.

6. Connect to your desired server from the OpenVPN icon in taskbar.

7. Enter your username and password, click ok.

Android (4.0+)

1. Go to Playstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect (Root not needed).

2. Download the VPN config files

3. Copy the files to your SD card.

5. Launch OpenVPN Connect, tap option > import > import profile from SD Card, then locate a config file you extracted and select it to save as profile (do this for all config profiles).

6. Select your desired server from the list.

7. Enter your username and password, then connect.

iOS

1. Download the VPN config files Here and save on your desktop computer.

2. Go to Appstore, search and install OpenVPN Connect.

4. After installation, plug your iOS device to your computer and launch iTunes.

5. Navigate to the Apps installed on your phone and select OpenVPN Connect in the file sharing list below.

6. On the right hand side, there is a document box, Drag and drop the config files there.

7. Launch the OpenVPN Connect app on your iOS device, you will see the config files you dragged waiting as profiles to be imported, press the "+" button on each one to accept.

8. Select your desired server from the profile list.

9. Enter your username and password, then connect.
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by finfol007(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
Link updated
Not connecting ish fixed
https://www.dropbox.com/s/n37ysdq016y8gel/VPNBOOK%20EURO1.ovpn
Re: How To Use Mtn 4.5gig Plan For 24hrs by iamnolongerkool: 8:57am On Jul 23, 2014
www.gnatcatchers..com is currently doing a promo of giving out free credit daily on their blog.You could be the lucky winner,all you need to do is check the site continuously for latest trends on their site...Thanks.Or you could follow this trends,because immediately the credit is posted on the blog,people are told through this thread https://www.nairaland.com/1824546/free-credit-daily

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Zero2 Lollipop Rom Upgrade / {HOT}5 Tech Hacks That Will Make Your Life Much Better - #3 Is Just Awesome / Please Which Website (not App)is Good For Downloading Movies Using Opera

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.