Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,784 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:53 PM

Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 (13229 Views)

NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2015 Live On NTA / Anambra Clinches The First And Second Positions In ANCOPSS National Quiz / 2014:invitation To Participate In The Annual National Entrepreneurship Week-anew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Vivipop(f): 12:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
Stand up for the champions!!! We are on the move again,make way for us. wink wink wink
The 2014 Annual NNPC school competition has just been concluded with Imo state as the winner. The three contestants from Imo state who were the youngest(14yrs) of all contestants, did us proud by emerging the best among the six geopolitical zones. Ogun state came second and Akwa Ibom came third. They were simply Fantastic!!!
Proudly an Imolite smiley
God bless Imo State!!
God bless Nigeria!!!

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/22/imo-state-wins-nnpc-quiz-competition/
http://ikenwareports..com/2014/07/and-imo-state-won-nnpc-annual-national.html?m=1

28 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Ebubemg(m): 1:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
God bléss igboland

32 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Richiez(m): 2:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Source please and perhaps pix, it's a front page material. thanks!

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Vivipop(f): 2:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
Modified
Richiez: Source please and perhaps pix, it's a front page material. thanks!
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
Proud to be an imolite !

11 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Koolmexxi(m): 3:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Igbo kwenu!! Kwenu!! Kwezuenu!!

22 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Richiez: Source please and perhaps pix, it's a front page material. thanks!

its true man ...just watched it on N.T.A some hrs ago..

f.p tinz..

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by VocalWalls: 6:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations !

I watched it live, and I must admit I was impressed.

There was this bar headed kid from Ogun state that solved anything that came his way, unfortunately, they lost after a tie!

Congratulations to the winners!

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
VocalWalls: Congratulations !

I watched it live, and I must admit I was impressed.

There was this bar headed kid from Ogun state that solved anything that came his way, unfortunately, they lost after a tie!

Congratulations to the winners!

exactly dear , same boy that won this year's cowbell math. competition (senior category ) also won it in 2012 (Junior category ) ... i tell you that boy na "calculator " mathematics personified & he's only 13 ...

i kinda envy d guy oo ....all d same sha..every1 got his/her talent &.passion ....

congratulations to the winners & d rest participants dey really did great , i must confess ..

#team.9ja.got.gunius .....

11 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nwaoguta(m): 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Okorocha must go.

6 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by valdetino(m): 9:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Imo Lite Rep any where they go.....
Front Page....... Oluwa Tino

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by valdetino(m): 9:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vivipop: Modified
Please do u know the secondary they came from?
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Vivipop(f): 10:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
valdetino:
Please do u know the secondary they came from?
Living Word Academy Secondary School, Nkwere, and Christ the King Grammar School, Okigwe.

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by chinex276(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
I dey come *wraps weed with new oxford dictionary*
ehem... O.p wetin u been dey tok

1 Like

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 11:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
cha..cha..cha igbo kwenu
:
:
:
:
(thumps up)U pple are among d pride of Nigeria cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by okotv(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
nice one and that kid from ogun...just wondering cause he definitely has a bright future ahead

3 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by yuzjet(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Those kids won with luck.... Congrat to them cos its their day.

Congratulations to the student from Ogun that came second. Am proud of u!

Omo egba re WA oooo! wink

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by UnknownT: 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Vivipop: Living Word Academy Secondary School, Nkwere, and Christ the King Grammar School, Okigwe.
Christ the King, I know the school. This is a major achievement for the school. Congrats to them, congrats to Pascal Etusim(d proprietor of d school).

PS: Nobody should come n thank APC or Okorocha! The schools are basically private schools

9 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by sirugos(m): 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by uken73(m): 11:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Private schools. Parents of such schools would be very proud of the schools. Enrollment is going to increase. Good for them. Hard work pays.

I'll like to give those schools a prize too.

Congrats.

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by tbagjames(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
My state lost because i wasnt there
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nwaoguta: Okorocha must go.
if Rochas come go na ur papa go rule?Team Rochas continua

7 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by priscaoge(f): 11:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
*Reciting IMO Anthemgringrin*

Imo my State,great state my state...Land of WISDOM,PEACE and UNITY! O Lord my God,we cannot do without U,grant our leaders the wisdom to lead us...

Rule of Law,Rule of Law in our time,Rule of Law this is our prayer!...

Corruption must stop,must stop in our time,corruption must stop this is our prayer!...

Education must be free,must be free in our time,Education must be free this is our prayer!...

Imo must be better must be better in our time,Imo must be better this is our prayer!!

Congrats to the students!

Congrats to their Parents

Congrats to the School!

Congrats to Imo State!

Congrats to Gov Owelle Rochas Okorocha(Imo state Governor)!

Congrats to Igboland!

The students has made us proud and am sure Gov Okorocha will reward them handsomely (Yes I trust him 4 that)

Am Proud of my State!!!!!

Am proud to be an Imolite!!!

11 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by uzolexis(f): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
....... Congrats to my Imo brothers and sisters,thanks for making Imo state proud smiley

4 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by shaboti: 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
.this is cool
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by tbagjames(m): 11:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
my state lost because i wasnt there
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by slimpoppa(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good for them
Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by SailorXY: 11:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
another good news today, after the news that IVM will roll out #1.5m worth sedans grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Imo State Emerges As The Winner Of NNPC Annual National Quiz Competition 2014 by EMMASON125: 11:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congrat to Imo kids.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

UNIBEN Pharmacy Students Protest Industrial Action By Lecturers (photos) / FUTA Cut Off Mark For 2017/2018 Session [all Department] / Bsc Mass Communication At Nta/abu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.