Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,166 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:00 AM

D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir (38006 Views)

Susan Eniolor Gets Hot Kiss From Her Boo As She Celebrates Birthday With Friends / Mercy Johnson Smiles As She Strolls With Her Hubby & Kids In Dublin(Photos) / Foluke Daramola Spotted With Hubby & Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fxstory(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
so sweet
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by suco50(m): 6:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Mom, tell d'banj to go & marry, abi you no wan carry hin son like you carry those 2 in d pix? He's 30+, and time wait for no man. I even think I'll see him (d'banj) in the pix, banga soup, sorry "lee" cheesy
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 7:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

Because u want to drive me there?
You want me to hitch u a ride C'est nes pas probleme…No qualms…
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Emmy0203: 7:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Hapi b'day wull&p cool
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 7:47am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
You want me to hitch u a ride C'est nes pas probleme…No qualms…

Awwww he speaks french? Nah but I'm good.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 7:48am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
Menh... is dat ur pix.. I have never admitted women are beautiful.. but in ur case.. I will revist my thesis...
Awww embarassed. Tank u sah kiss
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2014
themejiwalker:

But you fine pass them
Gudmorning.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Sapphire86:
Awwww he speaks french? Nah but I'm good.
Issoarite... je vous en prie cool cool
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Awww embarassed. Tank u sah kiss
moi aussi, j'taime tongue tongue
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by Sapphire86(f): 8:12am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
Issoarite... je vous en prie cool cool

Sexy sexy sexy tho I ain't got a clue as to what u saying
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 8:40am On Jul 23, 2014
Sapphire86:

Sexy sexy sexy tho I ain't got a clue as to what u saying
It translates to …u are welcome moi cherie kiss kiss
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
moi aussi, j'taime tongue tongue
Je ne t'aime pas too cry
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Je ne t'aime pas too cry
shocked shocked shocked Pourquoi pas --- Ki lode?? Ogini mere....watin happen now
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 9:16am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
shocked shocked shocked Pourquoi pas --- Ki lode?? Ogini mere....watin happen now
Parce que Je ne vous le savez
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:27am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Parce que Je ne vous le savez

mais je fais....Tu viens d'ou ??
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:

mais je fais....Tu viens d'ou ??
Nigeriacheesy.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 9:59am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Nigeriacheesy.
Je sais que vous un Nigerian, votre state?
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by themejiwalker(m): 10:00am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Gudmorning.

Goodmorning to you. Have a great day ahead. smiley
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
Je sais que vous un Nigerian, votre state?
smiley a partir de Edo etat.
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 10:32am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo: smiley a partir de Edo etat.
vraiment.... ma seour state... Vous etes sour skype ou whatsapp??
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
vraiment.... ma seour state... Vous etes sour skype ou whatsapp??
Ohhhhh, hmmmmmm, NON! tongue
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by pinpinkay: 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
... I just dey observe una .... Frencharians
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 10:42am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
smiley smiley smiley Je ne vous crois.. si vous ne voulez pas donner moi, ce n'est pas un probleme
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 10:48am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
smiley smiley smiley Je ne vous crois.. si vous ne voulez pas donner moi, ce n'est pa probleme
Problem? Qui, mon numero a un inconnu! Je ne pense pas! *shudders*
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 10:51am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Problem? Qui, mon numero a un inconnu! Je ne pense pas! *shudders*
I understand your fear ..mais, vous pouvez donner moi votre skype
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by fruityjojo(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
chux4liv:
I understand your fear ..mais, vous pouvez donner moi votre skype
Pas skype. Je dous y aller. Plus tard chere wink
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by starcelebrityso(f): 11:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Wow! This is really beautiful family... shocked shocked
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 11:04am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Pas skype.
Pourquoi faire Nigerian, comme appeler personnes strangers.. the whites don't undecided undecided
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by chux4liv(m): 11:14am On Jul 23, 2014
fruityjojo:
Pas skype. Je dous y aller. Plus tard chere wink
I dont understand your last sentence .. vous parle later... l'amour de vous parler in private grin grin grin kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by wonlasewonimi: 1:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mamalet
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by juligon: 10:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=FlirtyKaren]I bet you all didn't notice Adama Indimi in that photo, ie Billionaire Indimi's daughter. She is not related to D'Banj so what is she doing at the party? Because in that photo of the ladies wit D'Banj's mum are D'Banj's 2 sisters, their Aunty, Kayswitch's babymama, then Adama Indimi. Laila is reporting she may be D'Banj's true girlfriend o. - http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/07/dbanjs-mum-pictured-with-her-hubby-kids.html

Mama Oyebanjo is 61. Happy birthday to her cool

look at the way u ar serious analysing wat sum1 did in private. which day will pple analyse wat u have done in public left alone for d one u did in private
Re: D'banj's Mum Pictured With Her Hubby, Kids & Grandkids As She Celebrates Her Bir by deife(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
Sapphire86:

Nah, I was going for 1

I bet you were the cynosure of all eyes at the party. You're stunning. smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tekno Wants A Child From Lola Rae? (Check This Out) / Top Nigerian Celebrities Who Spray Bundle Of Cash At Parties / Peter Okoye Cooking In His Lovely Kitchen (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.