Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,376 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

100% Real And Legit Way To Make Upto 100 To 200k Online Monthly - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / 100% Real And Legit Way To Make Upto 100 To 200k Online Monthly (556 Views)

Photo! When Hutsling Gets Real And Making You Go Crazy / Repent And Get 200k!!!! (jokes) / Hit Or Miss!!!!!make N300,000 Online Monthly In A Legitimate Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

100% Real And Legit Way To Make Upto 100 To 200k Online Monthly by obas1o: 1:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Good day every one, I just discover a website that pays u for sharing sometin with ur friends on socail networks like facebook,twitter,googlepus and so on and they also pay dirctly to ur local bank account, wen u place their advert on ur fb or twitter wall and 1 person click on it , dy pay u #10, and when 100 people click it,it gana be 100*10 which is = 1k, and wen u also refer some one to them and d person join vip member,dy pay u #1000,and u can also sigup for a challenge,if u are able to invite 50 frnds to them and they join vip, u r done,cus u will be recieving a total of 100k monthly and if u also invite 10 vips to them u will be paid 10k monthly for 14 months,and if u invite 30 vips u will be paid 50k monthly for 14months, follow the below link to get started http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ,after successfully registeration u upgrade ur membership to vip with just 3k, so that u can have access to all their bonus,mind you the 3k is just a dime,cus u can make it within a day even 5k,and make sure your sponsor their is ochuko paul

. Please u may think this is a scam,yahoo or 419..but please i asure u ,is 100% real and legit.but if u r still doubtin no prob, just goto www.google.com,i mean google search engine, and search "winthrills.com is it real or scam?" after that click send,,and see testimonies.but after confirmin don't forget to come back and use my referer link. ,http://www.winthrills.com/?ref=obas1o ..best of luck.
Feel free to contact me if u are encounterin any errors
08158420650 on what'sapp or call
or u can add me on facebook with http://fb.com/obasguru .
U can see in the screenshot below that i have cashout 31k,and am still having 1400 balance,please make sure ochuko paul is ur sponsor thier.thanks

(1) (Reply)

#bethenextfunnything And Win A Blackberry Z3 + A Samsung S5..(see How) / Stupid Questions People Ask: / Cops Hit Cyclist, Arrest Him As He’s Dying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.