Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:57 PM

Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower (1089 Views)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Ex-minister Oby Ezekwesili Celebrated Her Independence In A Church In Abuja(pics / Education Minister Oby Ezekwesili Appointed World Bank Vice President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by myspnigeria: 2:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesili, called out on Twitter by her follower, Hilary, but she didn't answer. It happened that Oby's was screened by the State Security Service at the international airport, Abuja, days ago on her way to attend a talk show, BBCHARDTALK, in UK. And she took to twitter to express her grievances. Pictured above were what she got in response.

Source: twitter.com

Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by shizzle11(m): 3:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
lmao! i love the way she was being called out, fugly sheddiot

1 Like

Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by Happywoman(f): 3:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Her sabi sabi is begining to annoy me

1 Like

Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by wazobia55: 3:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
same crooks that ran the country down are all over making noise. Oby is a disgrace to nigeria,, having failed woefully to educate the so called BOKO KIDS. now she is cry jona this , jona that,
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by cyril10(m): 4:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
wazobia55: same crooks that ran the country down are all over making noise. Oby is a disgrace to nigeria,, having failed woefully to educate the so called BOKO KIDS. now she is cry jona this , jona that,

Her attitude these days is very annoying.
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by ask1: 5:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by obayaya(m): 6:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm beginning to lose the respect I had for this woman
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by UnknownT: 6:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Two things i can never forget about this woman's reign as Education Minister were trying to sell the Federal Government Colleges to private individuals(thank God she didnt succeed) and also retrenching some staff of d FGCs. Many died during the retrenchment and i know many people that were affected by that action. All d staff were perpetually afraid during that period, 4rm senior staff to the lowest staff. You never can tell when a list will come from Abuja containing ur name. Though she might had tried during her "due process" stint, but her stint as education minister was forgettable.
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by unuane1(m): 6:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
She is just an attention seeker. Sincerely i think I have lost every available respect for this woman. I think all she wants is to be given an appointment in this administration. It's a pity that people that are supposed to be role models are mixing politics with true heroism. It's not too late for her to retrace her steps back.
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by Plus10(m): 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lmao
Re: Former Education Minister, Oby Ezekwesilli Called Out On Twitter By Her Follower by ujoinme: 6:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
Boko haram picked up arms against Nigerian government largely because of failed educational policy in the NE and Nigeria that was orchestrated by past ministers of education from 1960 - that includes Oby's tenure as minister of education.

If they had established a federal university in each state and built 500 Almajiri schools as GEJ has done in three years, then maybe all the youths that are fighting for boko haram would have been in school studying.

Oby is busy pointing her index finger at the FG but her other 4 fingers are pointing to herself and rightly so!

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Ceasefire, Chibok Girls' Release And Other Stories / How To Check Your Voters' Status On INEC Website / PHOTOS: Members Of The House Of Representatives Jumping The Gate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.