Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:18 AM

Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? (3753 Views)

When a guy has Too Much Swag (photo) / Who Get Swag Pass / Funny Photo: I Gat Swag Pass U Bros If Na Lie Show Ur Own (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
I saw this guy who wanted to give a
Girl his phone number, he brought
out a 1000 naira note from his wallet,
and wrote his number on it and gave it to
the girl just to feel big and rich
The girl collected the 1000 naira note,
cut out the exact place where he
wrote the number and threw
the remaining pieces of the
money away in his presence and
left...
Abeg who get swag pass
among two of them The guy or the Lady?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by merieam16(f): 3:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sure d girl
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by Islie: 3:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
na who foolish pass u suppose write

because the two no get swagg at all
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 3:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=merieam16]Sure d girl[/quote
Give your reason or is it because you are a lady?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by Feldrack(f): 3:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
the guy wanted to impress her but ended up fooling himself. its d girl.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Islie: na who foolish pass u suppose write

because the two no get swagg at all
I think the guy get swagg pass because for him to do dat, that means he has enough
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by alabiyemmy(m): 3:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Acting wasteful and foolish is now swag. Even Bill Gates kids Will never act as such.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 3:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
alabiyemmy: Acting wasteful and foolish is now swag. Even Bill Gates kids Will never act as such.
I know say na because u never see money na y u dey talk like dis, because
People like una dey do pass if u see small money
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:
I know say na because u never see money na y u dey talk like dis, because
People like una dey do pass if u see small money
sharrap jorh.

You think all are money freak?

I commend the girl's act. She showed she wanted the number and not the filthy lucre.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 3:58pm On Jul 22, 2014
blizard44: sharrap jorh.

You think all are money freak?

I commend the girl's act. She showed she wanted the number and not the filthy lucre.
Na people like you go write phone number for palm. I know say u no reach to try that thing wey d guy do becos u go poor for life if u try am
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:
Na people like you go write phone number for palm. I know say u no reach to try that thing wey d guy do becos u go poor for life if u try am
Hehe....

First class werey!
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by kudoxs(m): 5:46pm On Jul 22, 2014
Both of them are foolish. REASONS: d guy displayed his own foolishness by trying to show off he's got money to a girl he just met and the girl showed her own folly by wasting 1k that can be of better use if given to a beggar
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 6:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=kudoxs]Both of them are foolish. REASONS: d guy displayed his own foolishness by trying to show off he's got money to a girl he just met and the girl showed her own folly by wasting 1k that can be of better use if given to a beggar [/quote
But don't you think that what the girl did made her to have more swagg because had it been she took the money and left, she for don fall her hand wia d guy dey na, U no reason nam?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by kudoxs(m): 6:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
[quote author=crunchyg][/quote]ok, I talked in terms of foolishness but if it were to be in terms of swag I give it to the girl. The only mistake she made is rendering the money useless, she should have given it to a beggar in front of the guy to show him she doesn't need his money.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 6:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
kudoxs: ok, I talked in terms of foolishness but if it were to be in terms of swag I give it to the girl. The only mistake she made is rendering the money useless, she should have given it to a beggar in front of the guy to show him she doesn't need his money.

What if no begger around there, then what do you expect her to do?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by kudoxs(m): 6:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
crunchyg:

What if no begger around there, then what do you expect her to do?
copy the number out, give him back his money.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 6:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
kudoxs: copy the number out, give him back his money.
Ohhhhh no na, if to say paper dey around the guy for no use money write am in the first place, na because paper no dey so him wan come show himself
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
blizard44: Hehe....

First class werey!

What is that one?? undecided
blizard44: Hehe....

First class werey!

What is that one??
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 8:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ok I think its time to tell you guys who get swag pass among the two. Are you guys ready
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 8:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I can see you guys are not ready yet. Maybe a little time
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by NaLaugh: 1:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Searching for swag... swag not found.

Although i'll vote for the chicks move.

Only broke dudes feel the need to do stuff like that.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 9:24am On Jul 23, 2014
NaLaugh: Searching for swag... swag not found.

Although i'll vote for the chicks move.

Only broke dudes feel the need to do stuff like that.

Really? Nalaugh you feel its only broke guys that does that. Do you think
That someone who did that with 1000 naira is actually broke
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by NaLaugh: 9:40am On Jul 23, 2014
crunchyg:
Really? Nalaugh you feel its only broke guys that does that. Do you think
That someone who did that with 1000 naira is actually broke?
??

Yes. That's the point.
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 9:52am On Jul 23, 2014
NaLaugh:

Yes. That's the point.

Ok be truthful, if you were to be that girl would you have done the same?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by NaLaugh: 11:25am On Jul 23, 2014
crunchyg:

Ok be truthful, if you were to be that girl would you have done the same?

Yup!

Last time i visited Naija, i was at a lounge with a few friends in Abuja.

At the time, most of them had only recently gotten decent jobs, and were still getting into form.
They didn't exactly have a lot of disposable income.

I am not exactly rich, but i could have afforded to spend a few thousand dollars that night (not that i typically would, but could).

HOWEVER, because of the girls with us, you would think otherwise about my friends if you were an observer.
They were jumping around, and throwing the little money they had at girls left and right.
They were only trying to create a false sense of financial security. That's how people with little money act.

As Nas said "real millionaires spend $50mil on paintings"
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
NaLaugh:

Yup!

Last time i visited Naija, i was at a lounge with a few friends in Abuja.

At the time, most of them had only recently gotten decent jobs, and were still getting into form.
They didn't exactly have a lot of disposable income.

I am not exactly rich, but i could have afforded to spend a few thousand dollars that night (not that i typically would, but could).

HOWEVER, because of the girls with us, you would think otherwise about my friends if you were an observer.
They were jumping around, and throwing the little money they had at girls left and right.
They were only trying to create a false sense of financial security. That's how people with little money act.

As Nas said "real millionaires spend $50mil on paintings"

Wow I can imagine that from the little story you shared about your friends but to come to think of it, are sure it was really. Swag or pride that made the girl
To threw away the money
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ok, now is that time we have been waiting for to call the result of who get swag pass
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Are you there?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
If you are there say Yeh Yeh
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:23pm On Jul 23, 2014
AH-AH What Happen Na
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:24pm On Jul 23, 2014
AH-AH what Happen Na?
Re: Who Get Swag Pass Among This Boy And This Girl? by crunchyg: 2:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
AH-AH

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Girls Be Like Ebolakemi(photos) / Checkout This Funny Haircut / 9 Words Women Use

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.