Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,738 members, 7,802,239 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:26 AM

How To Ask A Girl Out On A Date? Things You Must Get Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Ask A Girl Out On A Date? Things You Must Get Right (704 Views)

I Can't Ask A Girl Out Because Of My Brown Teeth / The Best And Practicable Way To Ask A Girl Out? / Is This How To Ask A Girl Out? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Ask A Girl Out On A Date? Things You Must Get Right by RelationshipPro: 3:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
Asking a girl out on a date is something that terrifies most boys. Well, the reason this happens is because they have a hidden agenda on their minds and want something more than the date itself. However, if it is only a date that you are seeking then it is a very straight forward affair after all you are not asking her to marry you. Here are seven steps that you need to follow when asking a girl out on a date.

Confidence
If you have known the girl for some time or have been just introduced to her and if you are not confident about yourself then she will never agree on a date. Women like their men to be cool and confident when approaching them. If you are unsure then wait till you have the requisite confidence.

Forget the clichéd lines
Lines like "hey baby, wanna go....." or "hi, hottie want to have a good time" will ensure that you never land with a date. Instead just suggest "This new movie is really cool. Would you like to come with me I have 2 tickets for Friday night" this casual approach will put her at ease and if she is not doing anything on Friday night she will surely consider your proposal.

Suggest a functional date
This is perhaps the best way to ask her out. Just volunteer to help her with her assignment and if she is comfortable with you during the assignment then suggest that you take a coffee break at a nearby restaurant or café. This non intimidating approach is best and you still get almost an hour while having coffee and doughnuts.

Involve her in your activities
This is another harmless way of asking a girl out on a date without making it obvious. Tell your girl about your favorite activity and describe all the interesting things that you do. After she is enthused subtly ask her to join you. If she agrees you are in luck. However, make sure that she has a good time.

Tell her frankly
Instead of asking her on a date tell her you would like to get acquainted with her and then suggest an eating joint nearby that serves great food. If you are honest and ask her while looking her in the eye she is likely to agree.

Flirt before you pop the question
Before you ask her out just ensure that she is relaxed in your company by cracking a few original jokes. Once she knows that you have it in you to keep her in splits then ask her out very casually. However, do not pressure her if she says she's busy; ask for another time and she will probably agree.

Don't show that you fear rejection
Act like a pro and don't give a hint that you are nervous. Whichever of the above methods you try do it confidently and if she rejects it do not show that you are hurt. Just shrug your shoulders and smile and suggest maybe some other time.

Now listen carefully-

What you are about to discover something most men will never know when it comes to attracting women. This is one thing which is an absolute must know for every man out there. You are about to discover an ultimate secret weapon which will make women chase you around like crazy Even If You Are Bald, Fat Or Ugly!.....Trust me....You don't want to miss this one. I strongly urge you to read everything on the next page because it might be the most important message you ever read- Click Here

Looking for love and dating can be challenging. Discuss your dating problems on our forum. We can help you find a great loving relationship! Go to: http://www.relationshiptalkforum.com

Watch this video to know the Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iEa8Kxb5IV4
Mistakes Men Make When Approaching Women

(1) (Reply)

Guys, Would You Say Yes If The Woman You Love Pops The Question Before You Do? / Can You Convert from One Religion To Another Because of A Babe? / This Is What I Noticed About Nigerian Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.