Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,544 members, 7,808,997 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:50 PM

Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School (4977 Views)

When Last Did You Saw A Beautiful Nigeria Girl,come And See Iheoma Nnadi / Battle Of MBGNs: Anna Banner Vs Iheoma Nnadi / Seyi Shay, Iheoma-nnadi And Other Celebrities Rocking White (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by olillywales(m): 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
I told you all as soon as she was announced winner of the Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria 2014, that the teenager was based in South Africa. Iheoma who is still basking in the euphoria of being a beauty queen revealed during an Interview shortly after being crowned that she might have to pause her education for now and focus her attention on doing her job as the MBGN. In her own words;

“I am just 19; I believe I will achieve more if I focus on this at least for now. I have to concentrate on MBGN besides I can travel in and out South Africa. If you focus on one thing at a time, you would do it better.”

Read more: http://metroparrot.com/iheoma-nnadi-winner-of-most-beautiful-girl-in-nig-set-to-drop-out-of-school/#ixzz38Czhj5cx

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Chynx(m): 3:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Congratulations; sweet girl. smiley
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
19yrs abi.....i wonda y ppl reduce dia age nowadays

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 22, 2014
`I NEED A BOYFRIEND!!!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Spicylate(f): 5:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
Not suprised at all. Balancing her new life now with her education might be difficult. And if she finally finds the balance, i bet her way to forward her education will be in US. Its a trend.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by JEITO: 5:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Please I would appreciate it if someone that knows can enlighten me on the job of a beauty queen

7 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by hiteelong(f): 6:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
JEITO: Please I would appreciate it if someone that knows can enlighten me on the job of a beauty queen
Me sef wonder o
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by adeoladrg(m): 6:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Cool story!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by sarmiie(m): 8:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
19 huh?? *coughs discreetly n smiles a knowing smile*
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by SELENAqueensy(f): 11:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Omavik: 19yrs abi.....i wonda y ppl reduce dia age nowadays

what if she is telling the truth?

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by priscaoge(f): 12:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Once again Congrats Ada di ora mma,Nwa sapuru aru,Adaugogringrin!

Do whatever that will make u happy,ignore what people will say because 'a ga na atalk'(Tongue must wag)it's ur life so u got 2 rock it hard!!! If U consider it convenient to pause ur education n focus on ur job then do it after all our Nollywood Celeb dem never go school finish. Ini Edo,Desmond Elliot et al just went back to sch to finish up their Degree courses!!!

Go girl!!!!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by priscaoge(f): 12:47am On Jul 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

Good question Dear!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by opportunist: 2:38am On Jul 23, 2014
In john legends voice 'even when you cry you are ugly'

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Smartsyn(m): 6:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Pause?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
SELENAqueensy:

its obvious she's olda dan 19
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 9:58am On Jul 23, 2014
She can go to school later. She's still young

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014
At this moment I wish I had that stupid "tea drinking frog" pic cos this is NON OF OUR BUSINESS!!!

3 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 23, 2014
None of my business. Whatever rocks her boat.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Yeesh(f): 12:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Well,

4 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by prettyjo(f): 3:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
I have noticed that some people are born jealous.what if she is 19 ,how is it you people's business.one thing i know is that kids of nowadays grow so fast and seems bigger than their age. whether she is 19 or above 25,let's always learn how to mind our business.# my opinion though#

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 3:17pm On Jul 23, 2014
prettyjo: I have noticed that some people are born jealous.what if she is 19 ,how is it you people's business.one thing i know is that kids of nowadays grow so fast and seems bigger than their age. whether she is 19 or above 25,let's always learn how to mind our business.# my opinion though#
yh dats true.

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by ideee03(f): 3:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
Porcelain skin she's got.Crystal clear.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: None of my business. Whatever rocks her boat.
It's none of your business, but you commented.

I see the truth in your lies.
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
What do beauty queens do sef? All we see is pictures...parties....and more pictures!
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by pweedyuz(f): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
pls oo...Iheoma nnadi is 19...she s just bigger than her age!!
many kids of nowadays look 15 but dey r actually 9 nd vice versa...

Grow up pple!!!dis is d 21st century
pple dnt look dia age anymore....i know i dnt
mtchewwwwwwww...*SMH*
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by chiimdee: 6:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
JEITO: Please I would appreciate it if someone that knows can enlighten me on the job of a beauty queen
Nwannem ihe nke a dikwa egwu, nke a bu kwa mbada laziness
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Largas:
It's none of your business, but you commented.

I see the truth in your lies.
I see nobody by your side
But I'm with you when you are all alone
And you correct me when I'm looking wrong grin. I just say make I comment, as I done show already.

2 Likes

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by yungchop: 9:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I see nobody by your side
And you correct me when I'm looking wrong grin. I just say make I comment, as I done show already.
babe u cray mehn grin
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by misspatsy(f): 9:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg oo wetin b beauty queen work?nobody knw?
Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by sopoundz(m): 10:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord: At this moment I wish I had that stupid "tea drinking frog" pic cos this is NON OF OUR BUSINESS!!!
here u go

1 Like

Re: Iheoma Nnadi, Winner Of Most Beautiful Girl In Nig. Set To Drop Out Of School by Nobody: 6:57am On Jul 24, 2014
Kachisbarbie: I see nobody by your side
smiley embarassed

(1) (2) (Reply)

LOL... What Is Wrong With This Lady's Dressing? (wedding Gown VS B00bs Saga) / Gospel Singer Eben And Wife Welcome New Baby(photos) / See The Car Prince Harry And Meghan Markle Drove To Their Wedding Reception

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.