Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,268 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:37 AM

I Would Have Killed The Pervert - Father Of Molested Boy. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Would Have Killed The Pervert - Father Of Molested Boy. (595 Views)

My Daughter Was Nearly Molested Yesterday By A Male Teacher! / 14 Years After, I Saw The Man That Molested Me / Child Molestation - I Was Molested Twice As A Kid (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Would Have Killed The Pervert - Father Of Molested Boy. by mzfacts: 3:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Ya, that's what you get for molesting a boy who is 11 years old. I believe a number of people heard or read about this, but incase you didn't, let me run through what happened.
The man pictured below came home to find a guy whom he trusted to take care of his son with his pants down, performing a sexual act on his son.
He snapped, beat the dude to pulp and called 911, ofcourse, they didn't charge him of any crime because he was protecting his son.

But the new stuff is that Jason Browning says his son stopped him from killing the admitted pervert.
Jason Browning said he was going to stab Raymond Frolander, 18, to death after he beat him unconscious but that his son stood up and stopped him from killing the man. Frolander later admitted to police that he has been molesting the
boy for three years.

'My son is the one who stepped in front of me and stopped me. My son saved his attackers life, so who's really the hero in this situation?

Raymond should continue thanking that boy 'cos his life would have been cut short. please click on the link to see their pictures, I can't upload it http://mzfacts..com/2014/07/i-would-have-killed-pervert-father-of.html
Re: I Would Have Killed The Pervert - Father Of Molested Boy. by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
So dumb - Kill the pervert and end up in prison. Jungle justice is barbaric!

(1) (Reply)

4 Easy Steps To Be Happier / Noni Fruit Is Good For The Family / Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.