Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,739 members, 7,802,249 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... (3793 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 4:05pm On Jul 22, 2014
I have been reflecting over the past few years and i would love to have serious discussions with wise and intelligent people in any faith. Please if after you read my thread the only thing you can say is, 'you need to repent', 'God will punish you' etc, this thread isnt for you. [i][/i]

Between u and me, been a staunch catholic, and watching the news,videos, reading the bible and koran inside out, listening to malcolm x, athiests, martin luther king,and all ; i wonder sometimes if religion isnt a tool to be used at times for nefarious activities....i have a milllion and one questions and am more confused than ever...the only reason i hate arguing is that most times i come against people who already have prejudiced opinions of where they stand and arent willing to argue 'both sides of an argument'.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Questions go thus:
Did noah place the dinosaurs in his boat? what happened to them and why werent they mentioned seeing as God created everything?why do we have via carbon dating the ages of dinosaurs on earth as around 150million years ago while man came to earth according to calculations from the bible as less than 6000 years ago?where adam and eve white as we are made to believe or where they actually black seeing as science says civilization started in africa? what technology did the ancient egyptians use to build the pyramids/sphinz, irrigation etc when they were supposed to be prehistoric humans with little knowledge of technology?it is said by archaelogists that the technology used by the egyptians to build and craft perfect sized stones for the pyramids were not supposed to have existed in that era. Were the egyptians in contact with ancient and more sophisticated 'aliens'? Does standing by the bible and koran reduce our imagination and creativity while making us lazy 'intellectually' especially as africans?

the gods which christianity urges us to do away with, is it not possible they might have actually existed? tales of thor/sango/ amadioha/ oranmiyan etc, how can we all say that they are false and they were all created from the imagination of our forefathers? For example the god of lightning and thunder, sango is also known in latin america and the carribeans as Xangô or Changó (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shango); sango is said wield a 'double-headed axe'. now contrast this to the scandinavian god Thor, (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thor) who also wields a hammer and is also known as the god of lightning and thunder same as sango and we can see distinct similairities. I dont think that two regions separated by large landmass and culture would coincidentally have similar gods. is sango/olodumare same or similar to Thor/Odin? Has the white man reduced our sense of appreciation that we would pay to watch Thor in cinemas, watch and download cartoons on aang/korra the avatars (http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar) but neglect our own sango?

Did aliens actually visit this earth years and years ago and our ancestors who for lack of more technical knowledge term them 'gods'. Lemme humour you more on this; if i was to get into a car or a motor bike and be transported back in time to the time of adam and eve or to the time of our forefathers who had little knowledge of anything and went about with bows and arrows, how would they describe me? One account of yoruba history lists oduduwa/oranmiyan as descending from heaven with a long chain when he arrived in ife. Now what if he had but with more intelligent means but due to the account holders lack of knowledge of technology in that era, described the device in his own way? in the book of revelations, is it not possible that the prophet saw a vision of the 20th century and maybe world war 1/2. How do you think the prophet wouldav been on seeing explosions or nuclear bombings? For one he would have been terrified,scared shitless and then with his little knowledge tried to document what he sees like armoured tanks, guns, jet fighters, airplanes, guns, skyscrapers in his own terms and little understanding.

Who made up the bible and the koran? is it possible there were more political reasons for adding and removing specific chapters/gospels? Was the aim of the white missionaries solely to save souls in africa/nigeria or was religion/islam/xtianity used as a hidden tool to rule africa?what was the position of the xtian missionaries and islamic arabs from the north on slavery? What about some of the atrocities in the bible which we xtians dont really talk about e.g daughters sleeping with their fathers? God ordering his people to 'kill anything that moved', take 'women/children as slaves'? We condemn the muslims by selecting some portions of the korans to condemn them but we xtians know that the bible has much worse quotations on killing. and IMO, seeing as the koran is an adaptation of the old testament, perhaps we should get off our high horse when talking this things with muslims. and if we are to say as xtians that we should discard the old testament due to the fact that God sent Jesus to die for us, is it to say that God realised he had made a mistake with Moses and so to correct his mistake, he sent Jesus to introduce a new convenant?But i thought God was omniscience?what was the bible's position on slavery? Are we to regard it as the sign of the times and since things have changed we should overlook that part?An old man from my villa once said to me years ago when i was talking about a saint to him. This old man who was quite learned asked me a question which left me quite flummoxed. He said, 'Why should i pray to a saint who lived and died in portugal/france/italy to intercede to God for him when he could pray to to his late great great grandmother who was a queen and ruled the village wisely and justly and who was logically geographically more nearer to him?

Is it logically true that as xtians all non xtians would all suffer in hell?Millions of muslims,chinese,indians are all doomed to suffer in hell before they are even born? Also muslims, what is the fate of non muslims? Are we all gonna die? Does that mean that if both faith was/is true, then i am condemned to die by default? Even if i live a sane, righteous and non hippocritic life than most fake devotees, will i still suffer in hell? And traditionalists what is the fate of non traditionalists when they die? Jehovah witness, what is the fate of a deeper life person or a catholic person? I read the works of saint thomas aquinas and he said quite clearly, 'There Is No Salvation Except in the Catholic Faith'. Is this correct? What is the truth? Is there any truth at all?

Please this should be seen as an educative forum...sorry if u feel i cast aspersions on u or ur tribe or religion.

If you think i m blind plz LEAD ME smiley

Lastly and lastly, xtians/muslims/atheists/deeper life/catholics/sunnis/hinduists/traditionalists.... this might be a chance to save a soul or reinforce my belief. dont just view and work away or u ll be judged by God/Allah/Krishna/Amadioha... on the last day for failing to convert a 'lost' soul as imma bear witness against u angry angry angry

A small clip from pocahontas...The best line in the songs is 'They are not like me and so that means they must be evil'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QlzuWbDHZrU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2av9SQsMIi8

3 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Noah's ark did not exist, the flood never happened.
www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter6.html
www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

Your ancestors predate Adam and Eve by millennia.
freethoughtnation.com/adam-and-eve-a-myth/

Dinosaurs predate by millions of years what religious books put the age of the earth (It's 6000+ for Abrahamic Religions)
www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this-is-what-creationists-believe-about-dinosaurs?s=mobile

On ancient aliens:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

Horus can explain better.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 4:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mon dieu..u know i made/wrote down all this while doing reflections...it never occurred to me that some of this things were online...gracias!!!!!
Apatheist: Noah's ark did not exist, the flood never happened.
www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter6.html
www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

Your ancestors predate Adam and Eve by millennia.
freethoughtnation.com/adam-and-eve-a-myth/

Dinosaurs predate by millions of years what religious books put the age of the earth (It's 6000+ for Abrahamic Religions)
www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this-is-what-creationists-believe-about-dinosaurs?s=mobile

On ancient aliens:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

Horus can explain better.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
uzoexcel: cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
mon dieu..u know i made/wrote down all this while doing reflections...it never occurred to me that some of this things were online...gracias!!!!!
Glad I could help.
Also,the Book of Enoch (The Catholic church removed it) is thought to contain descriptions of aliens and alien spacecrafts.
www.bibliotecapleyades.net/enoch/esp_enoch_7.htm

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmmm
me self don think all ds thngs jare
it is a wonder that the oyibo peeps here who introduced religion to us are less religious but more honest and have things working for them while we wey they carry the thing for head are worse-off in all spheres of life..i thought the more u pray the more things are supposed to be better...so while are they 'enjoying' more than us

4 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by kevoh(m): 6:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Just to clear the Sango (God of thunder) issue in the Carribeans and Latin America. There are similar because the Sango god concept was exported from Africa during the slave era by slaves who were picked from West Africa (Yoruba Origin) and taken those parts of the world. They kept these practices while in captivity and also as freed slaves even after such regions and islands became Nations.

They also have Santerias (high priests) who believe the Orishas are some sort of top guardians. If you are familiar with Yoruba tradition you would have heard them mention orishas too.

Meanwhile Thor is the same God of Thunder and lightning belief but different storyline and originated from different people.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 6:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
ohk, letz leave it @ sango and Thor cheesy cheesy cheesy
kevoh: Just to clear the Sango (God of thunder) issue in the Carribeans and Latin America. There are similar because the Sango god concept was exported from Africa during the slave era by slaves who were picked from West Africa (Yoruba Origin) and taken those parts of the world. They kept these practices while in captivity and also as freed slaves even after such regions and islands became Nations.

They also have Santerias (high priests) who belive the Orishas are some sort of top guardians. If you are familiar with Yoruba tradition you would have heard them mention orishas too.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
uzoexcel: ohk, letz leave it @ sango and Thor cheesy cheesy cheesy

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_thunder_gods

Amadioha=Shango

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by kevoh(m): 6:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
uzoexcel: ohk, letz leave it @ sango and Thor cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lol smiley .Ok bro. Will come back to tackle some other pertinent questions you raised.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by OlaoChi: 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
I was particularly only interested in Sango/Thor comparism
I think this is prove that ancient religions were built on the same standard

The Scandinavians and Yoruba never crossed parts but we can see their gods are very similar

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
As far as the pyramids, Gods, and the intelligence of ancient humans, I suggest that you read the works of Graham Hancock or watch some of his YouTube videos. He suggests that mankind had advanced technological civilizations as far back in antiquity as 12,000 yrs ago. He also claims that these ancient civilizations are responsible for the pyramids, and that the largest one was built around 10500 BC not 2500 BC as commonly believed by Egyptologists.

http://www.grahamhancock.com/news/

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by goldfish80(m): 9:54am On Jul 25, 2014
The ancient Egyptian pyramids were not built by humans. The craft and precision of the structure couldn't have been achieved by prehistoric implements/tools available at the time. Scientists believe advanced tools like Lazer powered equipments were used in building the pyramids. And to think electricity which would have been used to power such equipments was discovered a few decades ago would suggest extraterrestrials helped build those pyramids.

Anyone who thinks stones and sticks as believed in conventional knowledge were used by the ancient Egyptians to build the pyramids is mad.

The church in Lalibela, Ethiopia is another example of extraterrestrials helping humans build great monuments. The locals in lalibela tell anyone who cares to listen that gods from the sky came at night to work on the site.
I could go on with various other examples..........

3 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Tloc(m): 11:00am On Jul 25, 2014
goldfish80: The ancient Egyptian pyramids were not built by humans. The craft and precision of the structure couldn't have been achieved by prehistoric implements/tools available at the time. Scientists believe advanced tools like Lazer powered equipments were used in building the pyramids. And to think electricity which would have been used to power such equipments was discovered a few decades ago would suggest extraterrestrials helped build those pyramids.

Anyone who thinks stones and sticks as believed in conventional knowledge were used by the ancient Egyptians to build the pyramids is mad.

The church in Lalibela, Ethiopia is another example of extraterrestrials helping humans build great monuments. The locals in lalibela tell anyone who cares to listen that gods from the sky came at night to work on the site.

The Great Pyramid was built by levitation and laser, a seventh dimensional pleiadian being THOT supervised it. It was built during the Egypt era which precedes the bible era.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 11:01am On Jul 25, 2014
hmmmmm before the biblical era? so who then created the egyptians? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Tloc:

The Great Pyramid was built by levitation and laser, a seventh dimensional pleiadian being THOT supervised it. It was built during the Egypt era which precedes the bible era.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Another god cool cool cool cool they have eras
uzoexcel: hmmmmm before the biblical era? so who then created the egyptians? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Tloc(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
uzoexcel: hmmmmm before the biblical era? so who then created the egyptians? cheesy cheesy cheesy

The ONE God, that oversees millions of races. If you want to know about who who really are. Read - www.floating-world.org and www.educate-yourself.org

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by goldfish80(m): 11:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Tloc:

This makes sense, I guess we are flowing the same direction . Is THOT related to Pharoah Akhenaten who was believed to be an extraterrestrial being who ruled over Egypt at the time?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Tloc(m): 11:23am On Jul 25, 2014
goldfish80:
This makes sense, I guess we are flowing the same direction . We direction. Is THOT related to Pharoah Akhenaten who was believed to be an extraterrestrial being who ruled over Egypt at the time?

Yep.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Tloc(m): 11:24am On Jul 25, 2014
I ask you now how the different races on earth came to be, the blacks, whites, mongoloids are all alien races from far away galaxies placed on earth to populate it. The black races that we now call negroes were the first to arrive followed by the mongoloids.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 25, 2014
One thing is for sure, God/Gods are not from our planet. They were noticed and probably seen by our ancestors. That meant they were flesh and blood like us. I can imagine how they came to our planet since they weren't spirits like our pastors claimed. Although some of them cannot be seen with our physical eyes,but they sure evolved to that stage.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by DarkLover: 2:31pm On Jul 25, 2014
ifeness: One thing is for sure, God/Gods are not from our planet. They were noticed and probably seen by our ancestors. That meant they were flesh and blood like us. I can imagine how they came to our planet since they weren't spirits like our pastors claimed. Although some of them cannot be seen with our physical eyes,but they sure evolved to that stage.

They are more advance in everything you could imagine, they created technology that can make them invisible if they want it, they sure influence our world in many mysterious ways, then humans relate it to MIRACLE/WORK OF GOD.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Tloc(m): 5:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
The destroyed planet called MALDEK.
Long ago, another planet within your solar system known as Maldek was destroyed by nuclear weaponry. Recent revelations from Earth's own ascension clearly show that Maldek was shattered as the result of Plieadian [sic] and Sirian forces in retaliation for the bombing of Sirius B. Sirius B, in the bombing raid by Andromedan forces, became a water planet not unlike Earth due to the shattering of the protective ice shields that surround her. Following such attacks, which were veiled to be the result of humans upon Maldek, Maldek was destroyed in counterattack. Not until the ascension of Sirius B was the truth revealed in the process of the Sirian ascension."

"In the process of rising above the veils of illusion, the humans upon Sirius A came to an understanding that they had been conned into destroying Maldek needlessly. As such, they came to understand that they had great karma with your solar system as a result of their response that had not been verified before taking action.... As such, it was decided by the humans upon Sirius A to reseed human life into your solar system in karmic return for their destruction of Maldek. Earth became the chosen planet, and the only one with 3rd dimensional life remaining within the 3rd dimension, that such an act of benevolence was to be fulfilled upon. And indeed, 50,000 years ago, human life was seeded upon Earth through Sirian intervention.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 6:22pm On Jul 25, 2014
link?
Tloc: The destroyed planet called MALDEK.
Long ago, another planet within your solar system known as Maldek was destroyed by nuclear weaponry. Recent revelations from Earth's own ascension clearly show that Maldek was shattered as the result of Plieadian [sic] and Sirian forces in retaliation for the bombing of Sirius B. Sirius B, in the bombing raid by Andromedan forces, became a water planet not unlike Earth due to the shattering of the protective ice shields that surround her. Following such attacks, which were veiled to be the result of humans upon Maldek, Maldek was destroyed in counterattack. Not until the ascension of Sirius B was the truth revealed in the process of the Sirian ascension."

"In the process of rising above the veils of illusion, the humans upon Sirius A came to an understanding that they had been conned into destroying Maldek needlessly. As such, they came to understand that they had great karma with your solar system as a result of their response that had not been verified before taking action.... As such, it was decided by the humans upon Sirius A to reseed human life into your solar system in karmic return for their destruction of Maldek. Earth became the chosen planet, and the only one with 3rd dimensional life remaining within the 3rd dimension, that such an act of benevolence was to be fulfilled upon. And indeed, 50,000 years ago, human life was seeded upon Earth through Sirian intervention.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by DaBullIT(m): 12:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Good questions

My answer is all the high priests and gods existed , it all became a misunderstanding when biblical God decided to punish humans for building sky crappers in an attempt to see God anytime they please , that misunderstanding is the root of everything else , metrics numbering ,other numberings could be the reason for disputed numbers . I for one think God didn't want science and curiosity

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Superstar007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Tloc: The destroyed planet called MALDEK.

shocked shocked Proof?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jul 26, 2014
DaBullIT: Good questions

My answer is all the high priests and gods existed , it all became a misunderstanding when biblical God decided to punish humans for building sky crappers in an attempt to see God anytime they please , that misunderstanding is the root of everything else , metrics numbering ,other numberings could be the reason for disputed numbers . I for one think God didn't want science and curiosity

God? or rather some ETs

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 2:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
A small QUOTE from a nairalander called MARTIAN
Martian:
I'm not an atheist because I don't have a reason to affirm or deny the existence of mythical creatures.
God or Gods are only found in the myths and legends of cultures, and every god that I've ever heard of is always partial to the culture that worshipped or worship it.

As is well known, the ubiquitous nature of the three desert religions is the result of wars, slavery and colonialism.
After performing the resurrection trick in ancient Israel, Jesus didn't crawl out of another virgin's a$$ in Umuahia and repeat the trick for the Igbos. No! Some europeans had to get the story first, then bring it to Africa at the point of a sword. Likewise, the Europeans didn't know about a God named Chukwu before they met the igbos.

Each story about a god sounds as far fetched as the next, so why place one culture on a pedestal and call their bullshit story factual??

Afterall, Obatala created humans from the mud in Ile-Ife, Yahweh created the first human from mud in the Garden of Eden, Zeus and the Olympians lived on Mt. Olympus, which just happens to be the biggest mountain known to the ancient Greeks.

Why should I consider Yahweh a Jewish myth, Zeus a Greek myth but Obatala has the creator of the world and everything we see?

Why do people take Obatala as a god created in the minds of ancient Yoruba spiritualists and why do people view the Greek gods as creations of clever Greek writers; but Yahweh is not the creation of some ancient Jews??

In my opinion,if there is a being responsible for what we call the universe, that being would be out of the scope of our intellectual abilities. We won't be able to discern its existence unless it makes itself or themselves known.

5 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 12:19am On Jul 27, 2014
ifeness: One thing is for sure, God/Gods are not from our planet. They were noticed and probably seen by our ancestors. That meant they were flesh and blood like us. I can imagine how they came to our planet since they weren't spirits like our pastors claimed. Although some of them cannot be seen with our physical eyes,but they sure evolved to that stage.
goldfish80: The ancient Egyptian pyramids were not built by humans. The craft and precision of the structure couldn't have been achieved by prehistoric implements/tools available at the time. Scientists believe advanced tools like Lazer powered equipments were used in building the pyramids. And to think electricity which would have been used to power such equipments was discovered a few decades ago would suggest extraterrestrials helped build those pyramids.

hmm. delusional or maybe drunk fellows
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 27, 2014
uzoexcel: A small QUOTE from a nairalander called MARTIAN
Martian:
I'm not an atheist because I don't have a reason to affirm or deny the existence of mythical creatures.
God or Gods are only found in the myths and legends of cultures, and every god that I've ever heard of is always partial to the culture that worshipped or worship it.

As is well known, the ubiquitous nature of the three desert religions is the result of wars, slavery and colonialism.
After performing the resurrection trick in ancient Israel, Jesus didn't crawl out of another virgin's a$$ in Umuahia and repeat the trick for the Igbos. No! Some europeans had to get the story first, then bring it to Africa at the point of a sword. Likewise, the Europeans didn't know about a God named Chukwu before they met the igbos.

Each story about a god sounds as far fetched as the next, so why place one culture on a pedestal and call their bullshit story factual??

Afterall, Obatala created humans from the mud in Ile-Ife, Yahweh created the first human from mud in the Garden of Eden, Zeus and the Olympians lived on Mt. Olympus, which just happens to be the biggest mountain known to the ancient Greeks.

Why should I consider Yahweh a Jewish myth, Zeus a Greek myth but Obatala has the creator of the world and everything we see?

Why do people take Obatala as a god created in the minds of ancient Yoruba spiritualists and why do people view the Greek gods as creations of clever Greek writers; but Yahweh is not the creation of some ancient Jews??

In my opinion,if there is a being responsible for what we call the universe, that being would be out of the scope of our intellectual abilities. We won't be able to discern its existence unless it makes itself or themselves known.

The thing is these beings are not Gods. We humans call them Gods because of their advanced technology which is light years more advanced than us. They are just a few out of billions of them.

In the nearest future, humans/ scientists from out planet will travel to other planets and probably meet less evolved beings to us. Then they can teach them our technology,how to live in unity or manipulate them as the white man did to Africa or call ourselves Gods to them. If those beings worship them,it will be exactly like we are doing now.

The word Elohim is a reference to a race of beings from another star system/planet/universe. They too we colonised billions of years ago and are now vastly evolved and seem superior to us.

The more a civilisation evolve, the more they will lose their physicality. After all we are all light beings.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by malvisguy212: 2:13am On Jul 27, 2014
desdichando: hmmm
me self don think all ds thngs jare
it is a wonder that the oyibo peeps here who introduced religion to us are less religious but more honest and have things working for them while we wey they carry the thing for head are worse-off in all spheres of life..i thought the more u pray the more things are supposed to be better...so while are they 'enjoying' more than us
when you need God, satan will target you[africa/nigeria] when you don't need God, satan don't need to border you[the oyinbo's].
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 2:41am On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: when you need God, satan will target you[africa/nigeria] when you don't need God, satan don't need to border you[the oyinbo's].

Great. So far you've told us what Satan does. He targets some and leaves others alone. But what does God do?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by malvisguy212: 7:05am On Jul 27, 2014
Weah96:

Great. So far you've told us what Satan does. He targets some and leaves others alone. But what does God do?
God protect dos who called on Him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Said I Cant Hack The Matrix ? / Iyonu Olorun Logajulo Oun Sini Ejawa / Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.