Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,405 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:48 PM

Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... (3794 Views)

Gays Throw Excrement At Xtians And Wipe Their Anuses With Pages Of The Bible / "Pagans Are Responsible For The Draw-backs In Nigeria" / Let Us Work On A Strategy Fellow Pagans! Let Us Destroy XTIANISM & Save 9JAAAAA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: God protect dos who called on Him.

So why does Africa look like Africa? Are we missing some additional prayer warriors?

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
oyibos have all ds think i think buh dey package it properly and turn into movies and export for us..
aS OP said , we pay and download movies on thor and loki(viking gods).....we watch the last airbender avatar when avatar (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avatar) means 'a deliberate descent of a deity to Earth, or a descent of the Supreme Being (e.g., Vishnu for Vaishnavites), and is mostly translated into English as ".
we here movies of vampires and were wolves

oh oyibo give us things like good wizards who fight for the good of man e.g ur harry porter series, gandalf and co in lord of the rings etc cool cool cool

[1][2]
malvisguy212: when you need God, satan will target you[africa/nigeria] when you don't need God, satan don't need to border you[the oyinbo's].
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by malvisguy212: 4:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
Weah96:

So why does Africa look like Africa? Are we missing some additional prayer warriors?
if you read my post, you will understand my meaning, if you go to the hospital, there are lot of sick people there, and there are doctor to, same thin apply to africa were there are God fearing people bt the oyinbo's give room, for evil and satan blind them with worldly things, were there is God, satan stay by the conner to look for the weak ones to use against the believers, just like you.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE HELP LOSSES THERE FAITH?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
man na ds kain reply wey uzoexcel warn against...i no fit make sense of wetin u yearn here
malvisguy212: if you read my post, you will understand my meaning, if you go to the hospital, there are lot of sick people there, and there are doctor to, same thin apply to africa were there are God fearing people bt the oyinbo's give room, for evil and satan blind them with worldly things, were there is God, satan stay by the conner to look for the weak ones to use against the believers, just like you.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE HELP LOSSES THERE FAITH?

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 7:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
malvisguy212: if you read my post, you will understand my meaning, if you go to the hospital, there are lot of sick people there, and there are doctor to, same thin apply to africa were there are God fearing people bt the oyinbo's give room, for evil and satan blind them with worldly things, were there is God, satan stay by the conner to look for the weak ones to use against the believers, just like you.DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY PEOPLE YOU HAVE HELP LOSSES THERE FAITH?

You said that the Oyinbos don't need God and that's why Satan doesn't bother them. Now you're saying some other incoherent gibberish.

I only wish that more Africans could abandon the delusion of mythology, so if that's my charge, then I gladly accept. We can't have millions of black people walking around with the image of an attractive Caucasian male in their heads as the Supreme authority over life. I see a direct connection between that reality and the current level of despair and mediocrity plaguing the continent of Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by malvisguy212: 8:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
Weah96:

You said that the Oyinbos don't need God and that's why Satan doesn't bother them. Now you're saying some other incoherent gibberish.

I only wish that more Africans could abandon the delusion of mythology, so if that's my charge, then I gladly accept. We can't have millions of black people walking around with the image of an attractive Caucasian male in their heads as the Supreme authority over life. I see a direct connection between that reality and the current level of despair and mediocrity plaguing the continent of Africa.
I admit, I was wrong for sayin they don't need God,I should'av said "they reject God" nevertheless open minded fellow will understand my point.

They needed God but they reject it , satan job is don, but here we called on God and that's a threat to satan plan,the weak fall but those who build there foundation in christ stand.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifeness:

The thing is these beings are not Gods. We humans call them Gods because of their advanced technology which is light years more advanced than us. They are just a few out of billions of them.

In the nearest future, humans/ scientists from out planet will travel to other planets and probably meet less evolved beings to us. Then they can teach them our technology,how to live in unity or manipulate them as the white man did to Africa or call ourselves Gods to them. If those beings worship them,it will be exactly like we are doing now.

The word Elohim is a reference to a race of beings from another star system/planet/universe. They too we colonised billions of years ago and are now vastly evolved and seem superior to us.

The more a civilisation evolve, the more they will lose their physicality. After all we are all light beings.

Me go laugh o.

Pls has there been evidence of any extraterrestial life not to mention evidence of there advance tech?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 9:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
ifeness: One thing is for sure, God/Gods are not from our planet. They were noticed and probably seen by our ancestors. That meant they were flesh and blood like us. I can imagine how they came to our planet since they weren't spirits like our pastors claimed. Although some of them cannot be seen with our physical eyes,but they sure evolved to that stage.

Lol...

Evidence pls
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 11:39am On Jul 28, 2014
i seriously cant make head or tails about ur rebuttal seriously!!!!!!!!
malvisguy212: I admit, I was wrong for sayin they don't need God,I should'av said "they reject God" nevertheless open minded fellow will understand my point.

They needed God but they reject it , satan job is don, but here we called on God and that's a threat to satan plan,the weak fall but those who build there foundation in christ stand.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 12:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
uzoexcel: i seriously cant make head or tails about ur rebuttal seriously!!!!!!!!

Only the open minded can. tongue
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 12:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
for someone who relates the world wide wweb to 666, i dnt think u should be on this thread tongue
Weah96:

Only the open minded can. tongue
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
uzoexcel: for someone who relates the world wide wweb to 666, i dnt think u should be on this thread tongue

666 is a Christian invention. Other Christians made the connection and I considered it fascinating. So I posted it. I do have my reservations about Google and Facebook though, but they belong in the science and technology forum, not here.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Lol...

Evidence pls

Look up "Charriot of the Gods" on Youtube or if you can buy the book,all good.

You can read about them in the dead sea scrolls,Vedas,African traditional religions speak about Chukwu,Kwembali, Oduduwa coming from the sky and pocessing extra-ordinary powers. Obatala,shongo,Oya,Yemja are examples too. The dogans also spoke gods/Ets visiting them from the sky and telling them about their home planet.

What i say are my strong opinions,they may not be true. I am obviously limited to these information as far as i am still in human form.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 3:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

You can read about them in the dead sea scrolls,Vedas,African traditional religions speak about Chukwu,Kwembali, Oduduwa coming from the sky and pocessing extra-ordinary powers. Obatala,shongo,Oya,Yemja are examples too. The dogans also spoke gods/Ets visiting them from the sky and telling them about their home planet.

What i say are my strong opinions,they may not be true. I am obviously limited to these information as far as i am still in human form.

Pls stop equating Orisha from this extra terrestial being of yours.

Do you know what allegory is?

If not can you show me the physical evidence of Oduduwa coming from the sky. I mean the chain he used and the place he landed?

Lastly, I am not meant to watch some videos created by some guys. It is more or less movie like star gate. . .that doesnt make it real.

If you think Sango or some Orisha are hug guys living behind the wind, then you are on the long thing.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Pls stop equating Orisha from this extra terrestial being of yours.

Do you know what allegory is?

If not can you show me the physical evidence of Oduduwa coming from the sky. I mean the chain he used and the place he landed?

Lastly, I am not meant to watch some videos created by some guys. It is more or less movie like star gate. . .that doesnt make it real.

If you think Sango or some Orisha are hug guys living behind the wind, then you are on the long thing.

Your question doesn't make sense. You should rather ask the Ifa priest those questions not me. I stated clear that what i said are my opinions,may neccessarily not be facts.

Oduduwa may have landed with a space ship just as the Vadas,Sumerian tablets,Dead sea scrolls had claimed beings from outer space did. I am only talking about probabilities. If you cannot check the links i gave or make research for yourself,then do not ask me any furthrer questions because you are not that open minded.

Besides I do not defend any gods or orisha..... I do not consider anyone superior

4 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Busybody2(f): 4:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
Space Bookmarked.

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

Your question doesn't make sense. You should rather ask the Ifa priest those questions not me. I stated clear that what i said are my opinions,may neccessarily not be facts.

Oduduwa may have landed with a space ship just as the Vadas,Sumerian tablets,Dead sea scrolls had claimed beings from outer space did. I am only talking about probabilities. If you cannot check the links i gave or make research for yourself,then do not ask me any furthrer questions because you are not that open minded.

Besides I do not defend any gods or orisha..... I do not consider anyone superior

The bold has hitted the discussion to rock.

My question is not making sense yet you are asking me to question Ifa priest. Funny though.

You have concluded your points might not be fact. Good.

Oduduwa did not come from the sky (in the literal sense). The same way Ogiso in bini do not come from the sky. This is just allegorical tag attached to a person or element.

The same way Yemoja is not a woman that ran from heaven and fell down on earth which prompted opening of her belly where Olokun, and other Orisha were birthed. Yemoja in that account is the personification of Icy comet that bombarded earth which is the source of water here on earth. This is scientifical fact.

When they tell you that Ogun moulded bone, you shouldnt be thinking of a nigga with pot bellies playing with sand. In the real sense, they are reffering to Calcium. Meaning Ogun is calcium personified. It is fact that calcium is a metalic chemical element, it is also fact that calcium builds bone. Anything metalic is Ogun.

Osun is not a b!tch like you wanna see it. She is moisture in cosmological essense.

Sango like you have been hearing breathes fire. He is the brave maker of good sight and brilliance. Sango in this sense is electrical impulse or energy when relayed withlightning.

Sango also represent fire which Osun water always appeal to while Oya the wind cause him to fight in battle.

Theses are just natural element personified . They are not some extra terrestial beings you are thinking of.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

My question is not making sense yet you are asking me to question Ifa priest. Funny though.

Oduduwa did not come from the sky (in the literal sense). The same way Ogiso in bini do not come from the sky. This is just allegorical tag attached to a person or element.

The same way Yemoja is not a woman that ran from heaven and fell down on earth which prompted opening of her belly where Olokun, and other Orisha were birthed. Yemoja in that account is the personification of Icy comet that bombarded earth which is the source of water here on earth. This is scientifical fact.

When they tell you that Ogun moulded bone, you shouldnt be thinking of a nigga with pot bellies playing with sand. In the real sense, they are reffering to Calcium. Meaning Ogun is calcium personified. It is fact that calcium is a metalic chemical element, it is also fact that calcium builds bone. Anything metalic is Ogun.

Osun is not a b!tch like you wanna see it. She is moisture in cosmological essense.

Sango like you have been hearing breathes fire. He is the brave maker of good sight and brilliance. Sango in this sense is electrical impulse or energy when relayed withlightning.

Sango also represent fire which Osun water always appeal to while Oya the wind cause him to fight in battle.

Theses are just natural element personified . They are not some extra terrestial beings you are thinking of.

your opinion

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:27pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

your opinion

Olubobotiribo is the Orisha that receive the greatest Ebo.

Olubobotiribo is your mouth and not some extra terrestial being.

You won make I add more? Hu?

*game time
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jul 28, 2014
Apatheist: Noah's ark did not exist, the flood never happened.
www.biblicalnonsense.com/chapter6.html
www.talkorigins.org/faqs/faq-noahs-ark.html

Your ancestors predate Adam and Eve by millennia.
freethoughtnation.com/adam-and-eve-a-myth/

Dinosaurs predate by millions of years what religious books put the age of the earth (It's 6000+ for Abrahamic Religions)
www.buzzfeed.com/mjs538/this-is-what-creationists-believe-about-dinosaurs?s=mobile

On ancient aliens:
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_astronauts

Horus can explain better.

http://www.techtimes.com/articles/8553/20140616/earth-found-hiding-huge-reservoirs-water-400-miles-below.htm

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2014/07/25/creationist-scientist-sues-university-for-terminating-him-following-big-dinosaur-discovery/

Dont trust science that much cos it could change tomorrow. What is left to be known is even more than what has been known. The earth and universe is too big to use science against what the bible says.

No doubt either in your existence or after you are gone, it maybe that evidence of God is finally discovered and all the noise of those who have died will be nonsense. Even now, some a propounding theories to that end, making up plausible equations.

I dont need those things cos I know that disbelief in God is nonsense already. Even there theory shows that, at least that someone invisible and Intelligent is out there.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 11:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

ifeness:

Lol grin grin this one has been seeing too much star wars and sci-fi flicks
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
FOLYKAZE:

Folykaze my brother.. You get time.
Aren't these ones lost course with holes at d back of their heads??

This is wat happens when u fail to seek knowledge about your ancestors and their ways.

Orisha are aliens grin grin wetin I no go see
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 11:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
ifeness:

your opinion

Jst shut up and read a book at least.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 6:25am On Jul 29, 2014
macof:

This is wat happens when u fail to seek knowledge about your ancestors and their ways.

Omo Iya, if you really want to laugh, nairaland is the best place to be.

Though I respect ifeness so much. I have learnt alot from him on this forum. So also from many others. But he got it wrong completely on this
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by hunter21(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2014
macof:

i once wrote that:
hunter21: everybody, everything that is conscious is an orisha. irunmoles are orishas on the universal level.
however there can be human manifestations(not incannation) of irunmoles. e.g jeshua ben joseph is an human manifestation of the universal JESUS, and the different obatalas and oduduwas recorded in yoruba history are human manifestation of obatala and oduduwa on the universal level.
what i forgot to add is that there are also alien/extrateresstial manifestation of orishas, some are benevolent and some are rather malivolent in their relationship with the human race. unfortunately, some malivolent ones are being wrongly worshipped in some religiions as GOD. and they feed off the negative emotions such as fear and depression of members of those religions.

2 Likes

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:27am On Jul 29, 2014
hunter21:
i once wrote that:

what i forgot to add is that there are also alien/extrateresstial manifestation of orishas, some are benevolent and some are rather malivolent in their relationship with the human race. unfortunately, some malivolent ones are being wrongly worshipped in some religiions as GOD. and they feed off the negative emotions such as fear and depression of members of those religions.

Alien manifestation like what? Do you mean Alien came from another planet to earth?

If I am going to get you well, by manifestation, do you mean each entity which human are included contain much Ashe-Orisha than others?
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by Weah96: 12:09pm On Jul 29, 2014
hunter21:
unfortunately, some malivolent ones are being wrongly worshipped in some religiions as GOD.

I agree.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 4:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
hunter21:
i once wrote that:

And this.means Orisha are aliens? cheesy

first of all humanity itself is a manifestation of the orisha, does that mean orisha are human too?
Rocks, rivers, metals, even air are manifestation of orisha...it.means orisha is the wind or the next metal object to u?

Dude jst stop ur crazy talk
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by hunter21(m): 9:46pm On Jul 29, 2014

1 Like

Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by hunter21(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
macof:

And this.means Orisha are aliens?
i didnt say orisha are aliens, i said aliens are orishas, since they also have conciousness.
macof:
first of all humanity itself is a manifestation of the orisha,
yes humanity is a manifestation of irunmoles who are orishas on the universal level and so would be any other race of concious beings.
macof:
does that mean orisha are human too?
No, it means humans are orishas too.
macof:
it.means
orisha is the wind or the next metal
object to u?
the energy possessed by the wind and the metal makes them orishas.
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by macof(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
hunter21:
i didnt say orisha are aliens, i said aliens are orishas, since they also have conciousness.

yes humanity is a manifestation of irunmoles who are orishas on the universal level and so would be any other race of concious beings.

No, it means humans are orishas too.

the energy possessed by the wind and the metal makes them orishas.

Ok. I agree with u
Re: Lets Us Brainstorm And Learn From Each Other:pagans/ Xtians/muslims/hinduists... by uzoexcel(m): 5:36pm On Aug 05, 2014
seun and mods...pls unban me from the foreign affairs section...i did not do anything wrong...been sendn a mail to the moderator but no action has been taken

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Iyonu Olorun Logajulo Oun Sini Ejawa / Who Said Angels Don't Have Sexual Feelings? / Is The Brain Of An Atheist Intelligently Designed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.