Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,455 members, 7,801,126 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:16 AM

Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag (645 Views)

JAMB 2015 Candidate Who Scored 320 Gets 10% In UNILAG Post-utme / Full Time Courses One Can Offer In UNILAG Without Mathematics / Yabatech Change Of Course Form Is Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
My brother really want me to school there please kindly tell me courses offered and school fees too God bless
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Polaris1: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
This should answer your question:
http://www.unilag.edu.ng/
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 5:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Swaqwiz: My brother really want me to school there please kindly tell me courses offered and school fees too God bless
Not everybody is cut out for formal education. Its the point blank truth. You sound like informal education will do you well. Don't let your brother's dream drive you.

Alternatively, what course do you want to study? That will be a better question to ask than what you asked
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Not everybody is cut out for formal education. Its the point blank truth. You sound like informal education will do you well. Don't let your brother's dream drive you.

Alternatively, what course do you want to study? That will be a better question to ask than what you asked
either Civil Eng, Mechanical any thng Engineer
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 5:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
Swaqwiz: either Civil Eng, Mechanical any thng Engineer
Yes they offer the listed plus the "any thng engineer" too.

You will have to buy JAMB form, write the exam, pass it before you can start
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: Yes they offer the listed plus the "any thng engineer" too.

You will have to buy JAMB form, write the exam, pass it before you can start
Bro ard you on bbm sir or where can i contact you too enlight and be my mentor sir
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 5:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Swaqwiz: Bro ard you on bbm sir or where can i contact you too enlight and be my mentor sir
I am still a small child o. I am only 13years. I need a mentor too. Talk to www.nairaland.com/jarus or www.nairaland.com/ajanlekoko or to the moderators here, I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to put you through
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gboliwe: I am still a small child o. I am only 13years. I need a mentor too. Talk to www.nairaland.com/jarus or www.nairaland.com/ajanlekoko or to the moderators here, I am sure someone more knowledgeable will be able to put you through
Are you on FACEBOOK
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 6:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Swaqwiz: Are you on FACEBOOK
why do you ask?
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Gboliwe: why do you ask?
that would be preferrable so i can chat with you live
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 7:38am On Jul 23, 2014
Swaqwiz: that would be preferrable so i can chat with you live
My big sister says I should not give anybody on nairaland my facebook identity. That everything I do on nairanland should end and start and continue here and I should never ever take it out of here.

1 Like

Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Gboliwe: My big sister says I should not give anybody on nairaland my facebook identity. That everything I do on nairanland should end and start and continue here and I should never ever take it out of here.
ha that akward bbm nko or whatsapp
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 10:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Swaqwiz: ha that akward bbm nko or whatsapp
like you do not understand engriish. Outside nairaland, you don not exist. I canNOT relate with you outside this forum. Sorry, its the evil nature of most nigerians that caused it
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 23, 2014
Gboliwe: like you do not understand engriish. Outside nairaland, you don not exist. I canNOT relate with you outside this forum. Sorry, its the evil nature of most nigerians that caused it
Okay No P how do i know contact u
Re: Hi Guys Can You Tell Me List Of Course Offer In Unilag by Gboliwe: 4:43pm On Jul 23, 2014
Swaqwiz: Okay No P how do i know contact u
eleyi gi di gan

(1) (Reply)

Which Subject Teacher Did U Hate In Secondary School??? / Admission Checker / UNIPORT) 2014/2015 PART-TIME FORM Is Out Call 09023297167

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.