Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,097 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 PM

Rough Night - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Rough Night (611 Views)

Australia’s Aborigines Turning To Islam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rough Night by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sallam
Re: Rough Night by Empiree: 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
Walaikum Salam

Everything is not superstition. Be careful. Where do u live?. Although i would say you shouldn't attach much importance to it but things happen these days. It is said that Prophet(saw) dislike narrating bad dream. Thats why "daddy" didnt want to tell you. So just pray. You dont need to run to Alfa, pastor etc. You can do this on your own. I know it's scary. Same thing happens to me be odun marun seyin and it came to pass.

Try to wake up early before fajr. Offer some tahajjud (naflat). After praying Subuh, recite the first 10 verses of Surah Khaf every morning. Inshalah you will be relieved. Someone is watching you. Even after u are relieved, dont stop reciting Sura Khaf. After Ramadan is over and 6 Shawwal, try to fast every Monday and Friday. Hope this helps. You may want to stay indoor in most cases or go outside when it's extremely necessary.
Re: Rough Night by PassingShot(m): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Good suggestion you got there.

Plus before you sleep, when already in bed, recite Suratul Ikhlas (Qul huwa llahu ahad ...), Suratul kafiruun and suratul Nas. May Allah protect you.
Re: Rough Night by Tbaby4real(f): 11:55am On Jul 23, 2014
Wahaleikum salam brother........

I would like to add little more to the above suggestion. I used to have bad dreams before, Alhamdulillah it's better now. My brother told me about Surat Bakorah verse (1-5), (255-257) and (284-286) after fajr prayer and before going to bed. With the faith that Allah's protection can takecare of any evil.
May Allah protect you brother.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Vindicating Islam And The North From The Menace Of Boko Haram / These Ahadeeth Are Fabricated / Eating Right During Ramadan: 10 Useful Tips To Being Healthy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.