Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,560 members, 7,809,045 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? (843 Views)

The type of phone you use is a reflection of who you are. / If You Use Any Of These , Then You're Older Than Your Age.. / How To Transfer Pictures From LG Phone to PC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
I was just wondering today, the last time i use infared to transfer a file,Very long time.
What about you guys?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by ULSHERLAN(m): 5:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
I move with time
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Lagusta(m): 6:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
infrared Lolzzz

even bluetooth is getting outdated, where there is xender, flash-share.....

You can send files via whatsapp gaan sef, from nigeria to china!!!

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by XVIER(m): 7:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
Infrared? In this 21st century? Nigga you r madt 000.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by femi4: 7:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lagusta: infrared Lolzzz

even bluetooth is getting outdated, where there is xender, flash-share.....

You can send files via whatsapp gaan sef, from nigeria to china!!!
bluetooth can never be outdated cos it cut across all manners of electronic gadjets
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
XVIER: Infrared? In this 21st century? Nigga you r madt 000.

Take it Easy man
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jul 22, 2014
XVIER: Infrared? In this 21st century? Nigga you r madt 000.

Take it easy man
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by missdebs(f): 9:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
Azsalami:

Take it easy man
bros don vex grin
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jul 22, 2014
femi4: bluetooth can never be outdated cos it cut across all manners of electronic gadjets

#word.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by XVIER(m): 10:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
Azsalami:

Take it easy man
how can you mention infrared when it's not existing anymore or you have a mobile that still uses it? Pls if you do try and move with time.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by XVIER(m): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
missdebs: bros don vex grin
it's annoying nau I hate old school
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 22, 2014
The topic says, when was the last time? Try to read and digest b4 u submit Rash Comment
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by AbuMikey(m): 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
When I see topics like this, I just laugh cheesy

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Chikebrain: 12:11am On Jul 23, 2014
The infrared technology was a good one but no thanks to Bluetooth they almost fell. They have however found their way into the market with the introduction of the IR blaster. E don tey sha!!!!
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Nobody: 10:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Azsalami: I was just wondering today, the last time i use infared to transfer a file,Very long time.
What about you guys?

D day u were born
Re: When Was The Last Time You Use Infared To Transfer A File? by Warlord3000(m): 10:58am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't even know if kids or nowadays know the kain suffer we take dey transfer files via infrared.. Chai

Lucky una oo wink

(1) (Reply)

Glo Bis Doesn't During Day Time For Andriod / HELP! How To Download And Install Whatsapp Into My Nokia Asha 200 / Which Cheapest Iphone Unlock Service Do You Use?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.