Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,638 members, 7,801,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Me? (2626 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 5:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Hi, NLanders.

I want you to have a sneak preview into some aspects of my lifestyle and tell me if, in your opinion, it is normal. Because some of my friends think that I have a situation at hand.

I have never smoke anything nor taste alcohol in my life. I don't do no whores but yet I get laid like crazy and I mostly hit once, rarely twice and on a few occasions thrice and I am done with the babe. She could be as beautiful and pristine as they come, it won't change anything.

I love watching CNN, Discovery and NatGeo wild whenever i decide to watch TV.

I am yet to watch the movies or series, Titanic(I bought the one everybody in my house watched), Harry Potter, Water World, Gladiators, Game of Thrones, Troy, Anything from Nollywoods, Anything from Mexico, Cleopatra, okay, okay, I thinks it would be easier to just list the few ones I have actually Watched.

Here they are(The ones I have watched).

The Godfather, Scent of a woman, Devil's advocate, Finding Forester, Entrapment, Poetic Justice, Save the last dance, and well... that it.

I don't do no clubbing. I stay on my lane and stick to my house. I don't seek fun, I just have it when i happened to be where it is happening.

My TV is off 99% of the time but my Computers are on 90% of the time and I am connected to the internet all year round. I would rather pay for internet connection than waste my hard earned money on DSTV subscription.

I left the UNI so many years ago but everyday, I study like I have a test to write the next day.

I use to be obsessed with learning every new tech that comes but of recent, I have focused most of my resources on data science with emphasis on Hadoop.

I will tell you more when I have the luxury of time and space.

Feel free to comment but have it at the back of your mind that whatever you write here is entirely your opinion and therefore, belongs to you and only you and I am not under any obligation whatsoever to accept it.

Thanks and I wish you luck.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Karleb(m): 5:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
There is nothing wrong with you, you are just an introvert/nerd.

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by egopersonified(f): 7:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Op, are you also full of yourself?
Anyway, u are not the everyday guy but your specie does exist, since you are ok with it and it doesnt cause you any harm psychologically, physically, spiritually, and every other ally u can think of, then aint nothing wrong with u, u are just not common.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Since you fuc:K girls @ Opportunity , I promise you , you won't get insane very soon !!

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by OmoAlata1(f): 8:12pm On Jul 22, 2014
you are "special"
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by edwife(f): 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Thanks, guys. I really appreciate your comments.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 22, 2014
I also observe that those outside my circle of friends think I am quite and shy while those within think I talk and argue too much.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 9:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
donroxy: Since you fuc:K girls @ Opportunity , I promise you , you won't get insane very soon !!

Now this feels like cofta. So relieving.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by laplace12(m): 10:17pm On Jul 22, 2014
I'm disappointed.
Op is just a random guy

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sapiosexual(f): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
sage2: Hi, NLanders.

I want you to have a sneak preview into some aspects of my lifestyle and tell me if, in your opinion, it is normal. Because some of my friends think that I have a situation at hand.

I have never smoke anything nor taste alcohol in my life. I don't do no whores but yet I get laid like crazy and I mostly hit once, rarely twice and on a few occasions thrice and I am done with the babe. She could be as beautiful and pristine as they come, it won't change anything.

So you came to Naira land so that we can massage your ego Abi. We are not your shrink go and take a personality test nobody gives a Bleep.
You are welcome.

I love watching CNN, Discovery and NatGeo wild whenever i decide to watch TV.

I am yet to watch the movies or series, Titanic(I bought the one everybody in my house watched), Harry Potter, Water World, Gladiators, Game of Thrones, Troy, Anything from Nollywoods, Anything from Mexico, Cleopatra, okay, okay, I thinks it would be easier to just list the few ones I have actually Watched.

Here they are(The ones I have watched).

The Godfather, Scent of a woman, Devil's advocate, Finding Forester, Entrapment, Poetic Justice, Save the last dance, and well... that it.

I don't do no clubbing. I stay on my lane and stick to my house. I don't seek fun, I just have it when i happened to be where it is happening.

My TV is off 99% of the time but my Computers are on 90% of the time and I am connected to the internet all year round. I would rather pay for internet connection than waste my hard earned money on DSTV subscription.

I left the UNI so many years ago but everyday, I study like I have a test to write the next day.

I use to be obsessed with learning every new tech that comes but of recent, I have focused most of my resources on data science with emphasis on Hadoop.

I will tell you more when I have the luxury of time and space.

Feel free to comment but have it at the back of your mind that whatever you write here is entirely your opinion and therefore, belongs to you and only you and I am not under any obligation whatsoever to accept it.

Thanks and I wish you luck.

You came here for an ego massage?

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by baby124: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nothing, but aids is real.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 12:03am On Jul 23, 2014
Yes there's something wrong with you

You need to learn to respect your body and stop dipping it into every hole that's open.
You no dey shame?

you also need to learn to respect women and stop seeing and using them as sex objects.
At least if you must, let the women know at first that you're all about the sex instead of lying your way into their hearts and running away once you get sex. That's evil and low.

And you have the guts to say you don't do wh0res.
What are wh0res for if not for straight no-strings-attached sex?
You woo a clean young girl and lie like most of you do only to dump her when you get sex.

You're asking if there's something wrong with you.that fact that you don't already know that there's something wrong with you is a problem on its own

12 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 12:48am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Yes there's something wrong with you

You need to learn to respect your body and stop dipping it into every hole that's open.
You no dey shame?

you also need to learn to respect women and stop seeing and using them as sex objects.
At least if you must, let the women know at first that you're all about the sex instead of lying your way into their hearts and running away once you get sex. That's evil and low.

And you have the guts to say you don't do wh0res.
What are wh0res for if not for straight no-strings-attached sex?
You woo a clean young girl and lie like most of you do only to dump her when you get sex.

You're asking if there's something wrong with you.that fact that you don't already know that there's something wrong with you is a problem on its own

I never said I lied to anybody. And who told you I don't respect women? Women have been and are still the most nicest people to me. But there is something about some of them that see me as a guy they have to lay. Those that respect the no-sex relationship I prefer to have with them will disagree with you. I have always been and I will always be good to women.

I try my best to help them whenever I can and I have been doing this since when I started helping them with maths lessons from my junior years in secondary through University.

I however observed that some of them have been programmed to think that Men don't render free service. I could see some of them willing to compensate you with sex even if that is the last thing on your mind.

You don't really know me but you feel its your place to me tell that I treated women like sex objects. I have quite a number of girls who detest me today because I refused have sex with them. One even told me that I will die. Please don't be quick to judge.

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2014
You don't do wh0res so I bet all the ladies you slept with knew that it would only be a one time thing.
They knew you had no further interest apart from 2rounds of sex?
There was no deception or promise of love/relationship/marriage on your part?
They were willing to cut it off with you after the first and second rounds of sex which you BTW made clear was what you only wanted in the beginning?
No more no less?
Good for all you then.

Not judging you. na you carry your matter come here ask us for opinion so I gave you the opinion based on the available info you gave.

Abi you were expecting me to clap for you that you drink and smoke?

sage2:

I never said I lied to anybody. And who told you I don't respect women? Women have been and are still the most nicest people to me. But there is something about some of them that see me as a guy they have to lay. Those that respect the no-sex relationship I prefer to have with them will disagree with you. I have always been and I will always be good to women.

I tried my best to help them whenever I can and I have been doing this since when I started helping them with maths lessons from my junior years in secondary through University.

I however observed that some of them have been programmed to think that Men don't render free seervice. I could see some of them willing to compensate you with sex even if that is the last thing on your mind.

You don't really know me but you feel its your place to me tell that I treated women like sex objects. I have quite a number of girls who detest me today because I refused have sex with them. One even told me that I will die. Please don't be quick to judge.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by touchmeder: 1:01am On Jul 23, 2014
sapiosexual:

You came here for an ego massage?

hehehehehehehe grin cheesy grin cheesy smiley cheesy grin smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 1:22am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: You don't do wh0res so I bet all the ladies you slept with knew that it would only be a one time thing.
They knew you had no further interest apart from 2rounds of sex?
There was no deception or promise of love/relationship/marriage on your part?
They were willing to cut it off with you after the first and second rounds of sex which you BTW made clear was what you only wanted in the beginning?
No more no less?
Good for all you then.

Not judging you. na you carry your matter come here ask us for opinion so I gave you the opinion based on the available info you gave.

Abi you were expecting me to clap for you that you drink and smoke?

There was no deception or any promise whatsoever. If that is what it takes to get you laid then you are in big trouble. I know of some guys who will even take drinks to your father.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by beeevan: 7:05am On Jul 23, 2014
sage2:

There was no deception or any promise whatsoever. If that is what it takes to get you laid then you are in big trouble. I know of some guys who will even take drinks to your father.

She is married undecided

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by beeevan: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
OP you brought your matter here, why get upset because you are called out on your character flaws? You told us yourself that you sleep around, weir you expecting a round of applause? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
Lmao. This is about you uncle not me
sage2:

Well like I said if ALL the ladies knew it was going to end at one or two rounds of sex then good for all of yous but if not,just know that you were being deceptive even though I don't expect you to admit it.
Just repent cheesy
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by dapsy4u2(m): 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Lmao. This is about you uncle not me

Well like I said if ALL the ladies knew it was going to end at one or two rounds of sex then good all of yous but if not,just know that you were being deceptive even though I don't expect you to admit it.
Just repent cheesy
. You sound bitter like one of the 'two round' ladies....... Are you

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 7:59am On Jul 23, 2014
undecided
dapsy4u2: . You sound bitter like one of the 'two round' ladies....... Are you
I am their lawyer

6 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
OmoAlata1: you are "special"

The "special one". grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 8:56am On Jul 23, 2014

Well like I said if ALL the ladies knew it was going to end at one or two rounds of sex then good for all of yous but if not,just know that you were being deceptive even though I don't expect you to admit it.
Just repent cheesy

That is the problem who you, ladies. You just expect relationship or marriage from a guy simply because you had sex with him. I don't know where you all got that from.

Some of these ladies where in what they called "happy relationships", so you are wrong here. What do you have to say about those who cheat on their partners? Is that also in anticipation of marriage or relationship?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
beeevan: OP you brought your matter here, why get upset because you are called out on your character flaws? You told us yourself that you sleep around, weir you expecting a round of applause? undecided

Well...I am not upset in anyway.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by 5minsmadness: 9:06am On Jul 23, 2014
sage2:

That is the problem who you, ladies. You just expect relationship or marriage from a guy simply because you had sex with him. I don't know where you all got that from.

Some of these ladies where in what they called "happy relationships", so you are wrong here. What do you have to say about those who cheat on their partners? Is that also in anticipation of marriage or relationship?
Guy leave them. Most of them are programmed like that. You have said your experience and now they want to start jumping like they have been ra.ped
Pretty soon the insults will start coming in and you'll wonder why. Don't worry its like that on NL. Just brace yourself.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 9:08am On Jul 23, 2014
See long talk over simple matter.
You said you can never sleep with a lady more than twice. after that it is walking time.

Yes ladies expect relationship or marriage because we are not hoes distributing pucci everywhere.

Since you know this,it is better for you to go to a brothel and get your once quickie and move on.instead of breaking up with a girl you spent ages wooing because you can't do her more twice. Or are you saying you only have sex with other people's girlfriends?
What of those you made to believe they were special only to dump after fvcking them?

Na your type go begin find virgin when you want to marry.

Forget those cheating on their bf with you when I see them we talk about them. Na your matter we dey on top now. grin

sage2:

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by beeevan: 9:09am On Jul 23, 2014
sage2:

Well...I am not upset in anyway.

Good you are not smiley
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:12am On Jul 23, 2014

Just repent cheesy
But wait o.
When a lady who knows that it is going to end at one or two rounds of sex still goes ahead to have sex with that guy, does it make her a wh0re? embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 9:18am On Jul 23, 2014
I don't do no whores but yet I get laid like crazy and I mostly hit once, rarely twice and on a few occasions thrice and I am done with the babe. She could be as beautiful and pristine as they come, it won't change anything.

Na you carry this matter come for here.
What am I saying that you didn't say yourself?

You get laid like crazy
You only hit once or twice and vamoose
No matter how pretty she is you're done with the babe.

So if you're not being deceptive and manipulative,how do you manage to get laid like that since the women aren't hoes?

Unless you admit they are all hoes and were fine with just once or twice and everyone waka go kind of sex.

If you insist they aren't hoes,that means at some level they must have believed you were for real and opened up to you only for you to scram after the first/second round.
Moving onto your next victim while the dumped chick is wondering what went wrong.

You asked. So I answered. Don't be pained.
Meanwhile I hope you use condoms sha because if you send anyone on a nine month IT na you sabi o.

5 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 9:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Not necessarily.
But Op said like crazy,means the ladies must be plenty in number. He can't tell me all of them were into that idea.some must have believed in him.that's just what I want to drum into his head.

sholasholala:
But wait o.
When a lady who knows that it is going to end at one or two rounds of sex still goes ahead to have sex with that guy, does it make her a wh0re? embarassed

4 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Not necessarily.
But Op said like crazy,means the ladies must be plenty in number. He can't tell me all of them were into that idea.some must have believed in him.that's just what I want to drum into his head.

I see.
I asked because the OP mentioned the fact that he doesn't do wh0res. If she agrees to have sex with him "with no strings attached", we don't know how many other guys she is sleeping with (under same condition). So BY MY STANDARDS, she is a wh0re.
That's if at all she knows he is only there to hit it once or twice.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Friend His Wife Have Been Stealing His Money? / . / Poverty In The Country Will Disappear From A One-child Policy.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.