Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:34 AM

Is Anything Wrong With Me? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is Anything Wrong With Me? (2627 Views)

Is Anything Wrong With My Wife's Question? (pic) / Is There Anything Wrong With This Kiss? (photos) / Is There Anything Wrong With Bein A House Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
sholasholala:
But wait o.
When a lady who knows that it is going to end at one or two rounds of sex still goes ahead to have sex with that guy, does it make her a wh0re? embarassed

Whores do it for money.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 9:36am On Jul 23, 2014
That's why I said not necessarily.

It depends on how many other guys she's on that kind of arrangement with.
They could be more than one
In which case it's obvious she's whoringg"lol.

But in the rare case that two people get together just for sex but not ready for a relationship,if they are true to only one partner one can excuse it for them being humans and trying to satisfy their human needs without the rigors of a relationship.

At least you and I agree this OP is lying. How many places can he find normal girls who aren't wh0res(sex for money) and don't want a relationship but are willing to let him hit and run. Not one girl or two girls but plenty girls. ALL THE TIME.

Sage2 fear God o.

sholasholala:
I see.
I asked because the OP mentioned the fact that he doesn't do wh0res. If she agrees to have sex with him "with no strings attached", we don't know how many other guys she is sleeping with (under same condition). So BY MY STANDARDS, she is a wh0re.
That's if at all she knows he is only there to hit it once or twice.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Kanwulia: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Only ANIMALS phock without emotions. kiss
Sex is like hunger. . . a primitive coping mechanism for UN-EVOLVED PRIMATES! kiss
Africans don't make love. . . THEY PHOCK.
So there!
Nothing is wrong with you.
It is your heritage! kiss
Pure PSYCHOLOGY 001! kiss

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:41am On Jul 23, 2014
andromida:

Whores do it for money.
I see.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: That's why I said not necessarily.

But in the rare case that two people get together just for sex but not ready for a relationship,if they are true to only one partner one can excuse it for them being humans and trying to satisfy their human needs without the rigors of a relationship.

At least you and I agree this OP is lying. How many places can he find normal girls who aren't wh0res(sex for money) and don't want a relationship but are willing to let him hit and run. Not one girl or two girls but plenty girls. ALL THE TIME.

Sage2 fear God o.

True.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 23, 2014
Kanwulia: Only ANIMALS phock without emotions. kiss
Sex is like hunger. . . a primitive coping mechanism for UN-EVOLVED PRIMATES! kiss
Africans don't make love. . . THEY PHOCK.
So there!
Nothing is wrong with you.
It is your heritage! kiss
Pure PSYCHOLOGY 001! kiss

Na only u waka come?
Damn..... grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by babylawyr(f): 9:51am On Jul 23, 2014
Why is everyone concentrating only on the below?

"I don't do no whores but yet I get laid like crazy and I mostly hit once, rarely twice and on a few occasions thrice and I am done with the babe".[b][/b]

He said other things oooo.

Personally, i find the fact that his TV is off 99% of the time disturbing, I cant understand that. And that he can list all the movies he has ever watched.

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by TV01(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
sage2: Hi, NLanders.

I want you to have a sneak preview into some aspects of my lifestyle and tell me if, in your opinion, it is normal. Because some of my friends think that I have a situation at hand.

I have never smoke anything nor taste alcohol in my life. I don't do no whores but yet I get laid like crazy and I mostly hit once, rarely twice and on a few occasions thrice and I am done with the babe. She could be as beautiful and pristine as they come, it won't change anything.

I love watching CNN, Discovery and NatGeo wild whenever i decide to watch TV.

I am yet to watch the movies or series, Titanic(I bought the one everybody in my house watched), Harry Potter, Water World, Gladiators, Game of Thrones, Troy, Anything from Nollywoods, Anything from Mexico, Cleopatra, okay, okay, I thinks it would be easier to just list the few ones I have actually Watched.

Here they are(The ones I have watched).

The Godfather, Scent of a woman, Devil's advocate, Finding Forester, Entrapment, Poetic Justice, Save the last dance, and well... that it.

I don't do no clubbing. I stay on my lane and stick to my house. I don't seek fun, I just have it when i happened to be where it is happening.

My TV is off 99% of the time but my Computers are on 90% of the time and I am connected to the internet all year round. I would rather pay for internet connection than waste my hard earned money on DSTV subscription.

I left the UNI so many years ago but everyday, I study like I have a test to write the next day.

I use to be obsessed with learning every new tech that comes but of recent, I have focused most of my resources on data science with emphasis on Hadoop.

I will tell you more when I have the luxury of time and space.

Feel free to comment but have it at the back of your mind that whatever you write here is entirely your opinion and therefore, belongs to you and only you and I am not under any obligation whatsoever to accept it.

Thanks and I wish you luck.

Physically you appear fully functional. Mentally you are somewhat stunted, with seemingly arrested development. You are an oddball, with an unbalanced existence.

My counsel; please don't consider marriage and/or children until you "grow-up"

My hope; that you don't share any more of your wierdo "lifestyle" with us, but focus on getting a "life"

My fear; you'll probably be a governor or minister some day

My prayer; your heartfelt salvation (or at the very least your retreat to the romance section).

My opinion; you don't have to accept or act on it.

You are free to go.

TV

8 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: That's why I said not necessarily.

Sage2 fear God o.

My name is Sage. Not sage2. I don't know where Seun and his admin. Team got that postfix 2 from.

When you have a security breach, you advice or mandate users to change their credentials. You don't take it upon yourself to change their carefully curated usernames.

Back to topic.

In as much as I won't promise any girl relationship of marriage just to have sex with her, you really don't expect me to look the girl in the face and tell her that I just wanna have sex with her just once and then walk away, do you?

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
TV01:

Physically you appear fully functional. Mentally you are somewhat stunted, with seemingly arrested development. You are an oddball, with an unbalanced existence.

My hope; that you don't share any more of your wierdo "lifestyle" with us, but focus on getting a "life"

My fear; youll probably be a governor or minister some day

My prayer; your heartfelt salvation (or at the very least your retreat to the romance section).

You are free to go.

TV

Thanks for your opinion. Like an a$$, everybody's got one.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by beeevan: 4:28pm On Jul 23, 2014
TV01:

My fear; youll probably be a governor or minister some day

You are free to go.

TV

grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 4:45pm On Jul 23, 2014
sage2:
Back to topic.

In as much as I won't promise any girl relationship of marriage just to have sex with her, you really don't expect me to look the girl in the face and tell her that I just wanna have sex with her just once and then walk away, do you?

Now we are getting somewhere. Since you know yourself very well and you know your interest will surely dwindle after the first/second time of sex,and since you know responsible ladies don't like to sleep around,can you in good conscience say you didn't realize somewhere deep down you that you were being deceptive by omission?

I mean you already know what's probably on the lady's mind. You guys didn't just meet that day and fall into bed. You must have wooed and made her believe you wanted something serious but deep inside you knew it was just a fling for you.

If you must have that kind of sex,brothels are built for a reason.
If not pls let the girls know before hand. You can never tell few of them might be into it.

Don't take leaving a trail of broken hearts in your wake as a feat or achievement.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by Ngokafor(f): 5:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
..@op you asked for people's opinion only to get defensive by their honest responses.You didnt have to lay your life history out in the open soliciting for peoples opinion you know..you could have kept everything to your self.

..My own opinion is that there is something iffy about you..so i definately agree with your friends.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 5:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy:

Now we are getting somewhere. Since you know yourself very well and you know your interest will surely dwindle after the first/second time of sex,and since you know responsible ladies don't like to sleep around,can you in good conscience say you didn't realize somewhere deep down you that you were being deceptive by omission?

I mean you already know what's probably on the lady's mind. You guys didn't just meet that day and fall into bed. You must have wooed and made her believe you wanted something serious but deep inside you knew it was just a fling for you.

If you must have that kind of sex,brothels are built for a reason.
If not pls let the girls know before hand. You can never tell few of them might be into it.

Don't take leaving a trail of broken hearts in your wake as a feat or achievement.

First of all, let me say that, it is not my place to say exactly what "responsible" ladies like doing.
Secondly, I didn't trained as a mind reader to know what is on their mind. I am sorry but that is the honest truth.
Thirdly, when I said, "I get laid like crazy", did I come across to you as someone who spend his vital resources in wooing girls?
Babe, you can assume o. LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 5:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
Ok then.

Forgive me. It's a faceless forum so you may be tuface,kanu nwankwo or barack obama and I wouldn't even know.

You know the type of guy all ladies swoon just to have a taste of. Just for the priviledge of saying they've done it with you.

Now that I think of it,it's a possibility.
So forgive my assumptions.

sage2:
First of all, let me say that, it is not my place to say exactly what "responsible" ladies like doing.
Secondly, I didn't trained as a mind reader to know what is on their mind. I am sorry but that is the honest truth.
Thirdly, when I said, "I get laid like crazy", did I come across to you as someone who spend his vital resources in wooing girls?
Babe, you can assume o. LOL grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by shizzle11(m): 5:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Yes there's something wrong with you

You need to learn to respect your body and stop dipping it into every hole that's open.
You no dey shame?

you also need to learn to respect women and stop seeing and using them as sex objects.
At least if you must, let the women know at first that you're all about the sex instead of lying your way into their hearts and running away once you get sex. That's evil and low.

And you have the guts to say you don't do wh0res.
What are wh0res for if not for straight no-strings-attached sex?
You woo a clean young girl and lie like most of you do only to dump her when you get sex.

You're asking if there's something wrong with you.that fact that you don't already know that there's something wrong with you is a problem on its own

You are being judgemental and too fast too. Why did you choose to see only the 'sex' aspect of his comment ignoring every other things he said?

he said a lot of other things, not being able to watch even movies he bought, staying on the internet almost 24/7 etc, not being able to hang on for much longer with a particular is just one of several issues he raised, why put so much focus and energy to it, giving a blind eye to others?.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by cococandy(f): 5:50pm On Jul 23, 2014
Help him analyze those other areas.
I've done one.
It won't be bad if you do the others smiley
shizzle11:

You are being judgemental and too fast too. Why did you choose to see only the 'sex' aspect of his comment ignoring every other things he said?

he said a lot of other things, not being able to watch even movies he bought, staying on the internet almost 24/7 etc, not being able to hang on for much longer with a particular is just one of several issues he raised, why put so much focus and energy to it, giving a blind eye to others?.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by shizzle11(m): 6:05pm On Jul 23, 2014
cococandy: Help him analyze those other areas.
I've done one.
It won't be bad if you do the others smiley
lol...seriously i see the op as a nerd, a highly introverted individual who needs to come out of his shell, be outgoing and socialize more. Its amazing that he is hardly interested in fun. Basically speaking, he needs to change his orientation and perception about certain things in life, otherwise i forsee a bigger problem in future especially pertaining to a spouse.

One important thing is he realises he has a problem, an the willingness to overcome the challenge(which gave birth to thuis thread) is another big step, he can actually modify his weird ways if he works on himself by especially boosting his social life. All i can say now is God help him.

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by babystathopoulos: 11:42pm On Jul 23, 2014
From the way you describe yourself(no drink,no smoke, no clubbing etc) you not the type that appeal most ladies(based on the assumption that ladies like bad boyz).
So I can deduct from what you wrote that the most of girls that get laid by you get favour or expecting one from you.
You don't watch TV most of the time that means you not a football guy(chai you go boring sha) and you don't like going out.

You need to step out from your usual routine and start doing unsual(not crazy sha). Life is adVenturious you need explore it.
Obviously you have a passion for reading which is good, but you need to socialize and meet people often.
BTW what are the things who you with your computer that makes you spend so much time with it?

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by mecuzee(m): 10:51am On Jul 24, 2014
[NLT] 1 Corinthians 6:9 Don’t you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God? Don’t fool yourselves. Those who indulge in sexual sin, or who worship idols, or commit adultery, or are male prostitutes, or practice homosexuality,
[NLT] 1 Corinthians 6:10 or are thieves, or greedy people, or drunkards, or are abusive, or cheat people—none of these will inherit the Kingdom of God.
This is written to you if you are a Christian.

If you are not yet saved, God said I should tell you that He's not mad at you. All you need to do iis accept the Lordship of Jesus Christ. He will give you His righteousness and strengthen you to walk in the light of His Word. So don't be discouraged. We as humans may judge ignorantly, but in Christ Jesus there's liquid love (it flows), forgiveness and righteousness!
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by marbee(f): 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
@OP, Something is wrong with you undecided
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 11:10am On Jul 24, 2014
babystathopoulos: From the way you describe yourself(no drink,no smoke, no clubbing etc) you not the type that appeal most ladies(based on the assumption that ladies like bad boyz).
So I can deduct from what you wrote that the most of girls that get laid by you get favour or expecting one from you.

I am a problem solver, freaky and nasty. I understand love systems and I have also mastered the art of pick up. Do I stand a chance with girls?

babystathopoulos:
You don't watch TV most of the time that means you not a football guy(chai you go boring sha) and you don't like going out.

Football does not start and end on TV. There is something we call streaming. Besides, Goal.com, Yahoo Sports, Eurosport online, ESPN online are there for a reason

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by mystiqueDZ(f): 11:44am On Jul 24, 2014
NERD!!!Are you cute btw? grin

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by bukatyne(f): 11:56am On Jul 24, 2014
sage2:

My name is Sage. Not sage2. I don't know where Seun and his admin. Team got that postfix 2 from.

When you have a security breach, you advice or mandate users to change their credentials. You don't take it upon yourself to change their carefully curated usernames.

Back to topic.

In as much as I won't promise any girl relationship of marriage just to have sex with her, you really don't expect me to look the girl in the face and tell her that I just wanna have sex with her just once and then walk away, do you
?

Ok,

I was not interesting in commenting till I saw the bolded

What is the difference between what you do and what cococandy accused you of?

If you do not tell the girls that you want to sleep with them and vamoose, what do you tell them?

But again, it's your life

2 Likes

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 12:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
mystiqueDZ: NERD!!!Are you cute btw? grin

No, I am not.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by mystiqueDZ(f): 1:21pm On Jul 24, 2014
sage2:

No, I am not.
Awwww sad.pourquoi? grin
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by babystathopoulos: 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=sage2]

I am a problem solver, freaky and nasty. I understand love systems and I have also mastered the art of pick up. Do I stand a chance with girl?

I ve scan through your profile, you are grandpa of nairaland grin ,yea you are a freak and nasty too but your stories doesnot add up.
Please come and answer some of the questions I have for you based on your old topic:
No1. How did you able to forget about the girl you dated for 5years but had to seperate because of genotype reasons?
No2. Which of the girls did you choose( the neighboorhood girl or coursemate girl)?
I think I understand now why cococandy was drilling you cos it doesn't add up - you laid girls like crazy you don't do whores, no clubbing, and you graduated years ago

No3. Where do you get the girls you get laid without committment ?

PS: sage where are you am waiting for answers o

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 9:47pm On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=babystathopoulos][/quote]

You just burnt yourself, man. There is a time lag of 2 years between that topic and this one. Two things are however, consistent in both stories. I am still in the same profession on this topic as a claimed on that one. Secondly, I am still loved and cherished by beautiful women on this topic as also claimed on that one. So what is it that is not adding up?

As per my being an agbaya on Nairaland, I got on Nairaland before most of the people here and yet I have only 41 topics till date, less than some folks who joined barely six months ago.

1 Like

Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by babystathopoulos: 11:07pm On Jul 24, 2014
Sage you just danced around my questions and didn't answer any of the 3 questions.
Re: Is Anything Wrong With Me? by sage2(m): 11:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
babystathopoulos: No1. How did you able to forget about the girl you dated for 5years but had to seperate because of genotype reasons?

The whole thing ended after my service year when I had to move out of the apartment I rented while I was still in school. Then she was also through with school and had to go serve in Kano. I had extended the rent just for her comfort.

babystathopoulos:
No2. Which of the girls did you choose( the neighboorhood girl or coursemate girl)?

It turned out I didn't choose either of them. Things got messy at some point. One of them got married last year. The other is engaged and doing her masters in Finland. Both are my friends friends on Facebook and everybody seems to be happy.

babystathopoulos:
No3. Where do you get the girls you get laid without committment ?.

Well, I do work on Projects with women, go to Bank, attend seminar, go to the mall, and go to Church. I think I also live in a neighbourhood where other human beings live.

I think question 3 is really needless in the 21st century where we have the Likes of Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter, and a whole lot.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asari Dokubo Shows Off His 12 Kids [PHOTOS / Is Sex During Pregnancy Safe? / Did I Handle The Situation Well Or Could I Have Done More?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.