Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up (3407 Views)

Why Do Ladies Go With Tissue Paper If They Want To Piss? / Early Marriage Versus Late Marriage Which Do You Prefer? / Water Or Tissue: Whats The Best Method To Clean Your Backside? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by mstik(f): 3:58am On Jul 23, 2014
some people on this forum just act like damn idiots. mtschew
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by dudushiny: 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
[quote author=elektra]I clicked on this thread to learn which is better.
This tpia lady, did you not see the title of the thread before reading it? If you did not like it, pass on by!
The only person that has displayed " grossness, crassness, shamelessness and general lack of good home training on a public forum" is YOU!
Do you think people were born to do your bidding? You have successfully reprimanded at least 2 people because they do not think the way you do.
Every living thing on earth excretes waste so kini big deal? I am a woman and I say Sh1t, poo-poo and piss! Go and hang yourself. Nonsense![/quote

don't mind that tpia abi wetin she call herself, she sound so frustrated she couldn't wait for that opportunity to vent all the anger in her. completely in support of the bolded.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 23, 2014
LMAO! You guys shouldn't even be giving tpia the time of day. She's a perpetually vile creature.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by jumzzy448: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
@tpia,
I hope this is not how you are real life?
Life na jeje oo. You talk as if you don't poo poo, shit, piss, urinate, menstruate except menopause don sama your head.
Free the op abeg. Mtchewwww.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by iamtewwy(m): 4:28pm On Jul 24, 2014
oh lord!!! this aggressive witch!! is on her periods again

1 Like

Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:23pm On Jul 24, 2014
I see no reason ฟһў people are angry at this topic, just choose one and logout
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
she don run komot. ;Dshe don run komot.
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by coogar: 12:41pm On Jul 25, 2014
jumzzy448: @tpia,
I hope this is not how you are real life?
Life na jeje oo. You talk as if you don't poo poo, shit, piss, urinate, menstruate except menopause don sama your head.
Free the op abeg. Mtchewwww.

you are mean!
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by bennytoniat: 6:19pm On Jul 25, 2014
Personally i prefer tissue paper to water solely because it would not make your pant wet after use. grin

BENNYTONIAT

www.naijanetbiz.com/kilo
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by 1miccza: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
None of them using a piece of wood is the best...
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by Godmother(f): 12:56am On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmm serious mata. You guys should go easy on tpia. That's her opinion on the issue, albeit she said it a little harshly. Personally I see nothing wrong with the topic. Tissue is best cos it leaves you dry at the end
Re: Which One Do You Prefer? Tissue Paper To Clean-up After Pee Or Water To Clean-up by mcfarlin(m): 8:40am On Jul 27, 2014
fijiano202: What is NL turning into? ok oo..am waiting to see a thread abt smell of punnani

There is a thread for something similar to that.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Help Me? / Small Girls of Nowadays Having Boyfriends / My Wife And Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.