Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,806 members, 7,806,249 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form (11937 Views)

First Bank Nigeria Recruitment 2016 Online Application Form / Reconfirmation Of (nis) Immigration Application Form 2015 / IBM Global Business Services Online Application - Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by frecruit: 6:27pm On Oct 12, 2008
Aquitane Oil and Gas is recruiting please visit www.aquitaneoilapplication..com and fill the online application form
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by austinedu(m): 1:25pm On Oct 13, 2008
Are we to fill our CV's online? or just download the application form?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by frecruit: 4:53pm On Oct 13, 2008
Check the application form or any of the application guidelines you can find there for more information. Thanks
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by strobester: 10:29am On Oct 14, 2008
After filling the application form then what is next sir?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by palmatins: 6:33pm On Oct 15, 2008
Which of the applications is applicable sir, Blank job application or the Application form
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by frecruit: 7:31pm On Oct 16, 2008
Check the application form, or you can check the job application form.
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by palmatins: 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2008
Thank you I've done that already
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by SOJ(m): 2:04pm On Oct 18, 2008
Bullshit!!! angry
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by pedrosky: 3:47pm On Oct 20, 2008
SOJ:

Bullshit!!! angry

I check the site, it is not bullshit, you can apply online there for jobs, there is an online application form

@frecuit

Thanks for this post man keep it up
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by blanchard: 11:11pm On Jan 02, 2010
Interestingly they happen to be recruiting this year again too
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by ogzille(m): 5:06pm On Jan 03, 2010
Heya, Aquitane Oil ( a whole oil firm ) cant even afford to get a website o!

They are using ., incredible.

Please tell 'Mr Austin Schulman' to reach me , so i can design a site for him and host for him too.

House watch it oooo!!!!!

I am very skeptic about this o!!!!
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by kcwhyte: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2010
pls i am finding it hard to apply, which link should i go to , is it job application or job application form
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by marocguy(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2010
A 4 an oil company. Wonders shall neva end. I smell fraud. People be careful wit dis ohh
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by palmatins: 6:36pm On Jan 05, 2010
Austin Schulman if you are out there. Please reach us oh and let us know if you need a website
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by jamorama: 2:40pm On Jan 07, 2010
This is quite an interesting post. Even some people have chinese signatures
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by erumena(m): 2:42pm On Jan 07, 2010
the date on the site hasn't changed
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by brotunjide: 10:24am On Jan 08, 2010
It does not look like a site to me, it looks like a blog
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by coolcore: 1:56pm On Jan 08, 2010
fake site,posted in 2008 how do they expect you to still find vacancies there
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by henryhemon(m): 5:01pm On Jan 08, 2010
i wonder how a company's website will be in a blog?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by blanchard: 1:50pm On Jan 10, 2010
@ Original Poster

I wonder if its every year they recruit on a blog instead of a real site. Well, I am a Website designer and I can design a simple company site for just 40k please contact me for discusions
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by austinedu(m): 10:56am On Jan 12, 2010
I saw this post last year. I tried to apply then when I was still looking for a job but it happened to be a dead end. I am surprised to see it again this year.
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by capsmo(m): 3:10pm On Jan 12, 2010
@house,
this is obviously a scam.
caveat emptor!
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by blanchard: 11:57am On Jan 13, 2010
capsmo:

@house,
this is obviously a scam.
caveat emptor!

I support you jare it is most obviously a scam, but I wonder what the aim is, and they have not even contacted me for the website design.
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by palmatins: 10:29am On Jan 14, 2010
Y'know interestingly, I actually tried to apply last year before I went for a webmasters course. When I did I had some issues with the application forms and the guy asked me to check any of the applications, and I wondered how can a company not know which of their forms is for what. I just wonder.
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by adepojuade: 10:11am On Jan 18, 2010
Well, for your information, we are recruiting at Adepoju Adepoju and Co, A multinational company you can visit our website on
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by omeddy: 11:23am On Jan 19, 2010
Acquitane is hightly indebted to Intercontinental Bank. Please look elsewhere for employment.
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by fabandrews: 7:18pm On Jan 20, 2010
omeddy:

Acquitane is hightly indebted to Intercontinental Bank. Please look elsewhere for employment.

Thanks for this info
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by adepojuade: 8:13am On Jan 22, 2010
I think we should sue the original poster of this job opening. He ought to have known that aquitane was indebted. Why did he have to post the opening when the company is indebted to the banks and would not be able to pay staff?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by fabandrews: 6:36pm On Jan 27, 2010
adepojuade:

I think we should sue the original poster of this job opening. He ought to have known that aquitane was indebted. Why did he have to post the opening when the company is indebted to the banks and would not be able to pay staff?

how will you get the original poster now? through his email?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by blanchard: 11:20am On Jan 28, 2010
Well is it not possible that the guy thought he was posting genuine information?
Re: Aquitane Oil And Gas Online Application Form by jamorama: 6:35pm On Jan 30, 2010
blanchard:

Well is it not possible that the guy thought he was posting genuine information?

Any reasonable poster should know that any job posted on a blog last year should have been outdated by now. Surely the company should have had a website by now. And blanchard, you are guilty of resurfacing this post. Abi you hand dey inside the matter?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria High Commission Advertises Vacancies For Driver/Chauffeurs / 5 Tips For A Successful Modern Job Search / Job Opportunity In A Newly Established Company In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.