Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,069 members, 7,807,205 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session (58591 Views)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / 2014/2015 Unizik's DIRECT ENTRY ASPIRANT, Let's Meet Here / Funaab 2014/2015 Direct Entry Aspirant. Meet Here >>>cont.>>> (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 9:41am On Aug 10, 2014
IMPORTANT NOTICE
It is very important to confirm that the credentials you submitted at JAMB have been posted to Oau. You are expected to confirm that at Oau cuz if it is nt sent ur admition wil not be processed
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 9:48am On Aug 10, 2014
warmcash123: .

is a deadline day for submission coming out soon? im having a bit of prob with my origin l waec result so i dnt if a colour printout will be a good alternative for it.
a coloured copy wil nt serve but the original result u got from WAEC or the skul in which u sat 4 d exam.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by HEADYWORLD: 10:27am On Aug 10, 2014
lexycool01: IMPORTANT NOTICE
It is very important to confirm that the credentials you submitted at JAMB have been posted to Oau. You are expected to confirm that at Oau cuz if it is nt sent ur admition wil not be processed
Mr lexy... dats not true.. u are to submit d same copy of the credentials u submitted at jamb office OAU too alongside with ur transcript if ur skul give by hand or u send it through courier ... and who tell jamb will post wot u submitted... source A FRIEND THAT WAS ADMITTED LAST YEAR THROUGH DE
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 11:52am On Aug 10, 2014
HEADYWORLD: Mr lexy... dats not true.. u are to submit d same copy of the credentials u submitted at jamb office OAU too alongside with ur transcript if ur skul give by hand or u send it through courier ... and who tell jamb will post wot u submitted... source A FRIEND THAT WAS ADMITTED LAST YEAR THROUGH DE
i was at jamb office last week to submit my credentials and i saw 2 guys who came wit their D.E printout to complain dat their admision informations av nt been sent to their skul but the jamb officials told them dat it wil b rectified nxt week after their directors are tru wit their board meeting
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by HEADYWORLD: 12:54pm On Aug 10, 2014
lexycool01:
i was at jamb office last week to submit my credentials and i saw 2 guys who came wit their D.E printout to complain dat their admision informations av nt been sent to their skul but the jamb officials told them dat it wil b rectified nxt week after their directors are tru wit their board meeting
U dnt knw how d process works... if jamb will send our credentials as u said ... what's d essence of submitting d same thing at OAU again we suppose to submit our transcript alone then... my dear I have people who are in the skul already n a close friend of mine was admitted last year n he told me the process.... so if u haven't submit ur credentials at Oau better do for ur own sake ... come to think of it how many skul will jamb send the print out to, u think they av d time .. please let us gv real info pls
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 10, 2014
pls wht is d deadline for submission of transcript and other credentials in skul..thanks
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lammyrot: 2:14pm On Aug 10, 2014
pls av submitted my credentials last week,remaining my transcript. hope z not too late
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 2:45pm On Aug 10, 2014
HEADYWORLD: U dnt knw how d process works... if jamb will send our credentials as u said ... what's d essence of submitting d same thing at OAU again we suppose to submit our transcript alone then... my dear I have people who are in the skul already n a close friend of mine was admitted last year n he told me the process.... so if u haven't submit ur credentials at Oau better do for ur own sake ... come to think of it how many skul will jamb send the print out to, u think they av d time .. please let us gv real info pls
Every information i share is real and i av my fact 4 it. The credentials u submited at Oau is to counter check dat u submited at Jamb. It shuld b automaticaly sent once u submit at jamb, bt human error hapens at time so if u confirm it a added advantage. If i may ask Why is that u submit to 2 diferent credentials to jamb if u chose 2 different skuls if it was nt to b forwarded to skuls. My friend kip quiet if u knw ntin bout dis, It is nt compulsory 4 u to yield to it, am only trying to b a source of help
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Bestfuture1: 11:20pm On Aug 10, 2014
Na The polytechnic, ibadan dey delay d transcript. And plz, i chose 2 skuls in my DE registratn form bt i submited only a copy of my credentials at jamb. I wasnt told even at d jamb ofice to submit 2 of them and i av submited since may. Any implication?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 9:29pm On Aug 11, 2014
Bestfuture1: Na The polytechnic, ibadan dey delay d transcript. And plz, i chose 2 skuls in my DE registratn form bt i submited only a copy of my credentials at jamb. I wasnt told even at d jamb ofice to submit 2 of them and i av submited since may. Any implication?
i dnt tink there wil b much implication bout dat, d copy u submited wil b used 4 ur 1st choice of skul nd the other wil b negleted. It can b addressed if u go to jamb office and xplain ur suituation since submition of credentials is stil on
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 9:33pm On Aug 11, 2014
slimbryan: pls wht is d deadline for submission of transcript and other credentials in skul..thanks
it is still on and there is no deadline date for now
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Thadford(m): 8:25am On Aug 12, 2014
HEADYWORLD: U dnt knw how d process works... if jamb will send our credentials as u said ... what's d essence of submitting d same thing at OAU again we suppose to submit our transcript alone then... my dear I have people who are in the skul already n a close friend of mine was admitted last year n he told me the process.... so if u haven't submit ur credentials at Oau better do for ur own sake ... come to think of it how many skul will jamb send the print out to, u think they av d time .. please let us gv real info pls

Good talk, Jamb doesn't post any credentials to any sch, they collected the copies just to confirm the online-registration and to create a portal for the schools so as to verify their candidates/aspirants. We are to submit anoda copy of each credentials too at the respective schools
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Thadford(m): 8:34am On Aug 12, 2014
lexycool01:
Every information i share is real and i av my fact 4 it. The credentials u submited at Oau is to counter check dat u submited at Jamb. It shuld b automaticaly sent once u submit at jamb, bt human error hapens at time so if u confirm it a added advantage. If i may ask Why is that u submit to 2 diferent credentials to jamb if u chose 2 different skuls if it was nt to b forwarded to skuls. My friend kip quiet if u knw ntin bout dis, It is nt compulsory 4 u to yield to it, am only trying to b a source of help

I tink wit the advancement in technology, your argument is void! No offence sir. If the credentials were to be forwarded to respective schools, then I tink we ought to have filled paper forms and not online registrations.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by HEADYWORLD: 9:00am On Aug 13, 2014
Thadford:

I tink wit the advancement in technology, your argument is void! No offence sir. If the credentials were to be forwarded to respective schools, then I tink we ought to have filled paper forms and not online registrations.
I wonder o... I have over five friends in OAU dat was admitted through DE .... so I dnt knw where ma Oga get dat info from.... its outdated bro... NO OFFENCE
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by warmcash123: 12:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
can i submit my oda credentials at OAU(D.E form + O'level result) since im yet to get my transcript?
Pls help o.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Thadford(m): 8:19pm On Aug 14, 2014
warmcash123: can i submit my oda credentials at OAU(D.E form + O'level result) since im yet to get my transcript?
Pls help o.
Yess you can!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by warmcash123: 10:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
Thadford:
Yess you can!
tnx
i will travel down there on monday
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by gcoded2014(m): 8:01am On Aug 15, 2014
Who knws if OAU is collecting lower credit 4 direct entry!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by warmcash123: 9:23am On Aug 15, 2014
gcoded2014: Who knws if OAU is collecting lower credit 4 direct entry!
the last time i checked, NO THEY DONT buh u know anything is possible in NIGERIA... & afterall, who.knows if u r one of the VC's relatives.
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by chibuzor94: 10:44am On Aug 15, 2014
[color=#990000][/color]....I was told dat submission of transcript via hand gives one better chances of gaining admission than via postage.....how true is it?
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by Thadford(m): 6:15am On Aug 16, 2014
chibuzor94: [color=#990000][/color]....I was told dat submission of transcript via hand gives one better chances of gaining admission than via postage.....how true is it?
Nope, That isn't true. Submission by hand is to satisfy your/our conscience. You know how the country is, the whole system is a mess! Normally your transcript should be officially delivered via postage or Mail buh If one is not careful, they won't take it serious like you do, blame it on the Gross-Negligence in the system. And even if they do, the so called Courier or whatever is never trusted due to some incapabilities, laggard and moratory attitude in the effective discharge of their duties. The absolutute Negligence of both parties is a factor to consider! I will prefer to collect and deliver by hand anytime tho*
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by warmcash123: 3:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
im going to OAU on Monday, pls where will i submit my D.E form inside OAU? pls help
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by vikispet(f): 7:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
Are you tired of staying at home, and you wrote the last UTME with little or no chance of gaining admission. The time for another year at home is over, you can successfully gain admission in any republic. of benin university.

With just 5 credits not more than 2 sittings, OND/NCE/HND for Direct Entry into 200/300 level.
With no Jamb and no passport you can be an undergraduate and do your service immediately after graduation.

COURSES AVAILABLE: are Accountancy,
Business Administration,
International Relation,
Marketing,
Public Administration,
Economic,
Biochemistry,
Microbiology,
Computer Science,
Animal Science,
Nursing,
Mass Communication,
Pharmacy
Law.

Why you must take this opportunity
1- Guarantee admission.
2- learning in a very conducive. environment
3- learning how to speak french
4- no occultism
5- accommodation available
6- no delay in study
7- exposure to another culture and developing of complete personality a s. an international student
8- Guarantee NYSC
9- Bsc 3 years
10- affordable school fees
And lots more.

An adage say a purposeful person with eye. for success always seek for. alternative route when encounter with challenges on his favorite route. Don't put your life education in the hold up of JAMB take this opportunity and sour high on eagles wing.

For. more informations, enquirers and Registration form
Contact this phone Numbers: +22966730755 07065015992, 07067865994
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by chibuzor94: 11:06am On Aug 18, 2014
how true is dis information... frnds please enlighten me .........i was told oau is not going to release any admission list this year until may 2015.......are they trying to combine this year with next year admission or wat will be the fate of students that after waiting till next year still dnt make it..........abeg me,i dnt undstand dis oo
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by lexycool01(m): 11:57am On Aug 18, 2014
chibuzor94: how true is dis information... frnds please enlighten me .........i was told oau is not going to release any admission list this year until may 2015.......are they trying to combine this year with next year admission or wat will be the fate of students that after waiting till next year still dnt make it..........abeg me,i dnt undstand dis oo
The information that two sessions would be merged together due to the academic interuption is stil a rumour and it is yet to be confirmed if it wil b realistic. I was opportuned to ask a lecturer at OAU and al he said is "i doubt so"
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by danevans19(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
There would b nothing like merging cos oau fresher of 2013/2014 would b resuming August 25th. No merging!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by danevans19(m): 9:47pm On Aug 18, 2014
There would b nothing like merging cos oau freshers of 2013/2014 would b resuming August 25th. No merging!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by porshia: 5:09pm On Aug 19, 2014
[quote][/quote]pls wen wil d admission list be out
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by porshia: 5:12pm On Aug 19, 2014
any direct entry french aspirant here
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by usaefat(m): 5:59pm On Aug 19, 2014
hey guyz, anyone with useful info on the deadline for the submission of transcript?
please!
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by usaefat(m): 6:17pm On Aug 19, 2014
source NGscholars.com

The Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board has assured the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination candidates that they would know their admission status by next week.

JAMB Cut-Off Marks 2014-2015

The JAMB Registrar, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde, who announced this in Lagos, therefore urged them to check the Internet next week to confirm their proper placement in the nation’s tertiary institutions.

He spoke on the sidelines of the opening ceremony of the of a three-day Technical Committee Meeting on 2014 Admissions...

Ojerinde, who had earlier urged the participants of the TCM to endeavour to conclude the session on time, said the call became imperative to enable the board to finalise its admission process this year.

He added that the early conclusion of the exercise, especially the cut off marks for candidates’ first-choice universities, would also prepare the board to make admission provisions for other candidates in their respective schools of second choice...

It is for this reason that the Board expects every institution to abide by the admissions timetable as already agreed upon at the Policy Meeting of July 1, 2014.

“We must adhere strictly to the guidelines which stipulates a 60:40 Science/arts ratio, 45,35,20 of Federal ratio, 70:30 of Technology/non-Technology ratio, as well as the ratio of 40:40:20 (merit/catchment area/educationally less developed area) for state owned institutions.

“As a reminder, it has also become imperative to stress once more, that all admissions for the 2014/ 2015 academic session will end on Friday, October 31, 2014. All institutions are hereby enjoined to adhere to the stipulated date, as late submissions will not be entertained.”
Re: Obafemi Awolowo University Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 Session by tejiri255: 6:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Pls is oau DE form still on? Answer pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

CV Of Africa's youngest PH.D holder Olaoluwa Hallowed Oluwadara (Screen Shot ) / Photos Of Kids In Public Schools In Different Countries Eating Lunch / Chisom Chukwuneke Is Dead. Got 7 A1s In WASSCE (Obituary, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.