Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1238625 members, 1651562 topics. Date: Thursday, 24 April 2014 at 05:08 PM

Let's Fight Against Homosexuality - Ethnic/Racial Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ethnic/Racial Politics / Let's Fight Against Homosexuality (6621 Views)

Who Can Convince Me That The Fight Against Terrorism In Naija Isn't A Sabbotage? / Why Did Your Tribe Fight Against Biafra- Instead Of Fighting For Their Tribe (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Go Down)

Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by mekusoil(m): 1:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
The Case Of Homosexuality

We are all products of a heterosexual relationship of a male and female partner. Homosexuality threatens the institution of marriage which brings about family, which is the smallest unit and building block of every society; and as we all know if that if the foundation is faulty, the building is vulnerable.

We must stand up to what is wrong! Homosexuality is a perverted act; these people need counseling and rehabilitation maybe even spiritual attention because their desires are not normal. You may perceive them as minorities however as the adage goes "little drops of water makes a mighty ocean" if we do not nib this movement while it is still young, it will grow into a national problem. Remember a stitch in time saves nine.

Let's put aside emotional sentiments or rather re-direct them to where they are really needed; the widows, the hungry, the sick, the poor, They are the ones who needs to "have human rights and need love, tolerance, freedom, dignity and state protection.” as you well stated.

1 Like

Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by fabian(f): 1:06pm On Jul 19, 2006
I agree with you. Totally. Utterly. Completely.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by retro(f): 3:05pm On Jul 19, 2006
Yes! Hallelujah brother! Prepare your guns everyone, put on your army uniforms! LET'S FIGHT HOMOSEXUALITY! One, two, one, two, one, two.

Ha! Good luck. I've got better things to do.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by iice(f): 3:21pm On Jul 19, 2006
retro:

Ha! Good luck. I've got better things to do.
Exactly
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by DIDEOLU(f): 3:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
am happy someone was worried about this act as well and am sure we can tell them the implication of this bad habit which they call fun sad
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by yemstar(f): 4:45pm On Jul 19, 2006
Well bros goodluck when u done with the war tell us the stats on how many you turned straight , as for me live and let live!
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by tianshie(m): 5:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
mekusoil:

We must stand up to what is wrong! Homosexuality is a perverted act; these people need counseling and rehabilitation maybe even spiritual attention because their desires are not normal. You may perceive them as minorities however as the adage goes "little drops of water makes a mighty ocean" if we do not nib this movement while it is still young, it will grow into a national problem. Remember a stitch in time saves nine.
Hey ease up man! You're not saying anything new.
What makes you think it's a young movement in Nigeria?
Better look around you.

Just curious,how do you intend to tackle lesbianism,pedophilia,heterosexualism,bestiality,sado-masochism and other acts I'd rather not mention here?
Looks like you've got your work cut out.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
let them wait till i become the president then i will wipe them off the surface of the earth.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by retro(f): 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2006
President of what? Even president Bush can do no such thing. Be realistic, you are stuck with homosexuals.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2006
i wont talk much. they should wait till i become president. these naija homos will see hell and run. i dont need bush to do what i want in my country. kill 'em all. damn perverts.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by retro(f): 5:48pm On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

i wont talk much. they should wait till i become president. these naija homos will see hell and run. i don't need bush to do what i want in my country. kill 'em all. damn perverts.

Oh? Kill 'em all. Damn perverts? Just because you are against it doesn't mean they should be all killed. The fact that you even thought that way is horrible. I understand the 'disgusting' part, or 'immoral' part but why should they be killed? Because they like people of the same sex?

Anyways, good luck in killing all the homosexuals on earth! Hell, you'll need it.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by mekusoil(m): 5:50pm On Jul 19, 2006
Hey,

It seems some guys are actually in support of these aborminable character. Why must our women in particular be for "homo". I tell you, this behaviour must be wiped off in our time.

I stand for the truth
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 5:51pm On Jul 19, 2006
@retro

whatever
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by retro(f): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
diddy4:

@retro

whatever

No, not whatever. I'm sorry if I came off as aggressive! I really am. I'm sort of sensitive in this area. I'm sorry Diddy.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 5:56pm On Jul 19, 2006
its aiight. i aint offended. im cool with ya. wink
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by yemstar(f): 5:58pm On Jul 19, 2006
*splashes cold water at diddy*

Dude cool down i'm sure murderers are a lot less popular than homosexuals!
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by walel: 5:59pm On Jul 19, 2006
Its only people who have no moral or spiritual understanding that would say whatever to the issue of homosexuality, in all religions it is stated that this is not of God and will only bring destruction. 20years ago no one knew or considered homosexuality as an issue but becos it was ignored it has now become an issue so much so that if you are caught making bad remarks against them you can lose your job, pray tell me if u say something bad about an heterosexual male/female dem go sack you?

We need to pray for Gay people and hope the almighty will soften the hearts of the wicked,its easy to say i have better things to do but wait till you have to explain to your child what a gay person is or God forbid your child comes home to tell you he/she is gay. A word is sufficient for the wise
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
@yemstar
ok, i wil cool down but they need Jesus in their lives.

i misplaced your yahoo id. cry cry
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by iice(f): 6:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
Thou judge but thou preach, whateva
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by yemstar(f): 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ diddy

i'll add you again if not i'll send it to your mailbox kay
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by diddy4(m): 7:03pm On Jul 19, 2006
ok mami.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by naija_diva(f): 7:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
i didn't know they had homos in nigeria. ive never met a homo african in my life. never. that's because africans don't tolerate silly and unnatural things like that. but here in america, they'll be like oh its a way of expressing yourself, or its just a phase. they call everything in this country a phase. oh please. whatever.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by LiquidMind(m): 7:43pm On Jul 19, 2006
We shouldn't hate Homosexual but show them some love so they can repent
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by aykay(m): 7:52pm On Jul 19, 2006
Let's Fight Against Homosexuality

is their any point in fighting a war u already lost? all the hating on homosexualsshakes head u need to find something better to do with ur time.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by retro(f): 7:53pm On Jul 19, 2006
I just finished fighting against homosexuality! What a battle. I'm so thirsty.

Phew.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by Eurphoria(f): 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2006
i don't think anyone can ever prove there were no homosexuals in Africa as far back as Africa came to be, it's just that with culture prevented them openly coming out. They must have been doing it on the down low from time, it's just in this new age most things are now common place.

This is my stand, i can not judge them at all because i myself am not squeaky clean and by that i don't mean i have done anything too extreme although in some ppl's book some of the things i do sexually would be way too much.

How do you want to fight against homosexuality? listen each to their own, we all have our Cross to bear, all this talk of Africa being so morally upright is bollock! many Africans molest their women(go see how women of sierraleone,kenya,Nigeria etc) suffer.

Go see how grown disgusting men are Molesting babies(YES IN OUR BELOVED AFRICA). The so called religiously upright in the north of Nigeria(sorry no offense intended)  have had homosexual relations from time, go do the research. My ex went to Bayero uni kano for instance most hotels would not allow two men to share a room,why? They say it's because in the past unholy acts where being carried out.

Is the man or woman who takes a  child and kill him/her for ritualistic purposes any better than a homosexual? NO

I'll tell you what is a true crime in Africa. It is mothers ,fathers abandoning their children to the streets. angry
angryThe disabled man woman child ostracized for no frigging reason,but ignorance.
angryThe widow chased out of her home for silly cultural reasons
angryA child going hungry and beaten to death for stealing a handful of peanuts on the streets.
angryA pretty young girl my age allowing a fat dirty old fart lay on top of her cos she needs to  angrysurvive in Africa.
angryYour govt running pipes of wealth to foreign banks,sucking the life out of every fuker. angry

So if we want to make a change, don't worry about the homosexual down your street , he ain't done nothing to you, he hasn't bummed your precious behind when you weren't looking, hasn't Molested, killed or stolen from you, he ain't sleeping-with nobody in front of you, so whats the wahala?

I am a christian but i ain't no saint i tell you, i need Jesus more than some of these homosexual mehn , i have some crazy thoughts, (you cud call me a pervert too, hey! we all perverts )we all need Jesus, that's if you believe in Jesus.Plus God don't need no help in dealing with them if he so chooses, so why all the judging?
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by babadee(m): 8:15pm On Jul 19, 2006
@Eurphoria
i feel you passion but i guess its a sign of the times!
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by aykay(m): 8:17pm On Jul 19, 2006
@ eurphoria

well said babe, well saidi'm actually standing up and clapping for you. there are too many people here  tying to remove specs from other peoples eyes while they have logs in their own eyes.
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by Teezy(f): 8:32pm On Jul 19, 2006
Yall can't never wipe homos off the face of the earth. Try all you want it aint gon happen. Goodluck in your battle! cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by Eurphoria(f): 8:35pm On Jul 19, 2006
@babadee and Aykay

Glad i am not alone on this, i just  think people can do with putting things in perspectives now and again.Divert the energy to other avenues
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by dbou(nddy)(m): 8:36pm On Jul 19, 2006
Homosexuality didnt start in our generation neither is it going to End in ours > Nigerians bug the hell out of me with their silly ideas just like this (getting rid of homos )
Re: Let's Fight Against Homosexuality by iice(f): 8:37pm On Jul 19, 2006
Ahahahaha

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6)

Ndigbo Presents Five years Economic Plan To Develop South Africa / Is My Child A Witch? / What Do the Rest of Nigerians Think About the Ibos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.