Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,770 members, 7,802,357 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:00 PM

This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It (18872 Views)

Buhari Explains Why He Missed A Meeting On Boko Haram At The UN / Barcanista & TANoids Missed IT / Obasanjo Will Not Be Missed In PDP, Says Anenih (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by oshokay(m): 7:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Before you read this what do you think is this guy fortune or just blessed?Maarten De Jong a Dutch pro cyclist is a member of theTerengganu Cycling Team in Malaysia and as a resulthas to take a lot of flights on Malaysia Airlines.These trips should have included both ill-fatedflights 370 AND MH17.But somehow despite having the ticketsof both flights Maartensimply had to change his schedule last minuteand missed the flights that ended in tragedy.On his website , Maarten confirmed the story in astatement he said:"What has happened is terrible, so manyvictims, that's a horrible thing. I have mystory done and I would like to leave it… mystory is ultimately nothing compared to themisery in which so many people are paid."Thanks for the humility man and yeah He'sabsolutely right about how amazingly lucky he isto be alive.BTW, Maarten also said he is booked on anotherMalaysia Airlines flight later this week- and heisn't worried about it at all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/maarten-de-jonge_n_5604539.html

http://oshokay..com/2014/07/this-guy-booked-two-of-tragic-malaysian.html

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by MANGAM(m): 7:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
The proverbial cat with nine lives

24 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by colossus2: 8:28pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky dude
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by colossus2: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Do not book flight again.
Continue using bicycle.

111 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by uzolexis(f): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Youngzedd(m): 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky dude
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by colossus2: 8:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Must you book space undecided
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by HooxJnr(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
When a lion
eats a bad person and it is
not killed, tomorrow it will
eat a good person -
Zambia proverb

Expsbterror:

Hmmm no comment. Committee of African adages go look to d relationship of this adage to the context....

*sipping my coffee * none my business

Quote me next time and die

sarmiie:

and how, dear sir, does that relate to this post??......

One question for both of you, do you understand the meaning of the word proverb?

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by jericco1(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Once shy
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by boolet: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
shocked d guy should keep cycling to wherever he wishes to go.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
If he was a Nigerian na Thanksgiving things... Pastors would use that an an avenue to rip him off after bombarding him with tales of the endless Vigils they held for him and trucks of candles they burnt on his behalf! undecided

58 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow.. His time is not anywhere by! Just go for thanksgiving!!!
My first comment on Nairaland!....and I made FP!
Whao. What a rush !
***singing pharell Williams "because am happy"***

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by psychologist(m): 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
[code][/code]cheated death
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by colossus2: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Youngzedd: Lucky dude
Why copy me undecided
Can't you change your own to Lucky Dube embarassed

51 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
He might live forever like bro Enoch, Elijah and myself.

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
It wasn't his time sha.

He has real luck, unlike the smelly azzed good luck that brings doom to Nigerians grin

11 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by AbuMikey(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
Wow!! shocked

Old Soldier never Fies! cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by nifton(m): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
If its true,make dem querry am nah maybe he's got somtin dat can detect doomed flights.

4 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by CuteCynthia(f): 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
oshokay: Before you read this what do you think is this guy fortune or just blessed?Maarten De Jong a Dutch pro cyclist is a member of theTerengganu Cycling Team in Malaysia and as a resulthas to take a lot of flights on Malaysia Airlines.These trips should have included both ill-fatedflights 370 AND MH17.But somehow despite having the ticketsof both flights Maartensimply had to change his schedule last minuteand missed the flights that ended in tragedy.On his website , Maarten confirmed the story in astatement he said:"What has happened is terrible, so manyvictims, that's a horrible thing. I have mystory done and I would like to leave it… mystory is ultimately nothing compared to themisery in which so many people are paid."Thanks for the humility man and yeah He'sabsolutely right about how amazingly lucky he isto be alive.BTW, Maarten also said he is booked on anotherMalaysia Airlines flight later this week- and heisn't worried about it at all.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/07/21/maarten-de-jonge_n_5604539.html

http://oshokay..com/2014/07/this-guy-booked-two-of-tragic-malaysian.html

Wow...talk about cheating death...twice

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by colossus2: 8:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
okparaugo: He might live forever like bro Enoch, Elijah and myself.
Hahahaha....so you were the person Wole Soyinka was talking about in the poem Abiku shocked

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by sarmiie(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
HooxJnr: When a lion
eats a bad person and it is
not killed, tomorrow it will
eat a good person -
Zambia proverb

and how, dear sir, does that relate to this post??......

8 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by chelseabmw(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
wowwwww........ Our God is great

6 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by HonourablePomk: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky for him
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by philtex(m): 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
Lucky Idiot

grin
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by YoursGEJ(m): 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
The guy no talk which juju him dey use
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by MaziOmenuko: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
The guy is very unlucky!

cheesy

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by emperortony: 8:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Amazing Grace...

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by philtex(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
God Has Not Done With Him Yet cheesy

1 Like

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by tejpot(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
Only God can do this

I know some eightist will rant cool
Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
colossus2: Do not book flight again.
Continue using bicycle.
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: This Guy Booked Both Tragic Malaysian Flights And Missed It by pankere(m): 8:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
HIM JUJU STRONG

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BREAKING: Ayogu Eze Wins Enugu PDP Guber Primary / Youths Will Get 40 Percent Cabinet Appointments In My Govt – Atiku / Ekweremadu: Infectious Disease Bill More Dangerous Than Coronavirus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.