Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,461 members, 7,808,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:47 PM

Unilorin Post Utme Candidates: Share Your Score Here - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Unilorin Post Utme Candidates: Share Your Score Here (752 Views)

Post You Jamb Score Here / IELTS: Share Your Experience, Ask Your Questions, Tell Us Your Score If You Can. / Jamb Candidates, Share Your Exam Centres Here !!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Unilorin Post Utme Candidates: Share Your Score Here by Rilwayne001: 7:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
A friend of mine called me just now to tell me that he scored 46% in the poste utme, he claimed the question are just too tough. Also the questions are basically biology, English and especially Chemistry including fews mathematics.

As for those that are yet to write there own please get ready.

And for those who have written there own please share your score and whats your view about the questions?

Re: Unilorin Post Utme Candidates: Share Your Score Here by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
LOL! Tough ke? Go to Unilorin aspirant thread and you'll be seeing 86, 76, 82, 78 etc They passed wella.

Out of the 50questions, 40 were eng and the rest is Maths, bio and current affair like I heard.

Your friend basically didn't prepare well fa or maybe he's not good in English.
Re: Unilorin Post Utme Candidates: Share Your Score Here by Rilwayne001: 4:23am On Jul 23, 2014
FrancisTony: LOL! Tough ke? Go to Unilorin aspirant thread and you'll be seeing 86, 76, 82, 78 etc They passed wella.

Out of the 50questions, 40 were eng and the rest is Maths, bio and current affair like I heard.

Your friend basically didn't prepare well fa or maybe he's not good in English.

actually he is good, bt i dont know what actually happened

(1) (Reply)

10 Tips For The Youth To Be Successful / Bayero University Post Utme Registration Commences / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.