Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,118 members, 7,807,376 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash (30299 Views)

7 Confirmed Dead In Suicide Attacks In Bama IDP Camp / Woman Gave Birth To Triplet At Bama IDP Centre In Borno(photo) / Nigerian Troops Find Dead Bodies In A Well In Bama (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by BrAkingNews: 8:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-15H3hQ1i0qc/U85_24i0hyI/AAAAAAADOPQ/BmZxDdRw9nU/s1600/00.jpg[/img][img]http://4.bp..com/-1TDfgLb6vuQ/U85_3uvz3eI/AAAAAAADOPU/E4dyAsHP_xQ/s1600/1.jpg[/img]
Pictured above is Flight Lieutenant Onyeka Nwakile who was one of the two people who died when an Air Force Mi-35 Helicopter crashed during a training mission in Bama, Borno state yesterday July 21st. Nwakile, a pilot on board the helicopter and a technician lost their lives while another pilot was rescued alive. May his soul rest in perfect peace... Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Osama10(m): 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
cry
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chai, R.I.P • sad
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
If you check maybe the guy never get family self.

RIP

All these risky jobs self. I no fit do..

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by aryzgreat: 8:37pm On Jul 22, 2014
chai, fyn igbo guy.

RIP Nwanne!

i no fit do force work walai

13 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nwoke oma! So sad you died serving your country.

RIP dearest one.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Hostermipo(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
Rest in Peace My Hero.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Evergreen4(m): 8:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
R. I. P to my Name sake. My God grant the family and friends the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by jericco1(m): 8:42pm On Jul 22, 2014
Death why?
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by mencade5(m): 8:43pm On Jul 22, 2014
eeeeeya....r.i.p.

Fvck boko haram
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Firefire(m): 8:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
RIP.

You died in Active Service to your fatherland.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by freshness2020: 9:15pm On Jul 22, 2014
Sleep well sir!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by MayflowerB(f): 9:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dis is so sad....Rest in Peace Sir!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by ignis: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
RIP....
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jul 22, 2014
RIP sire!!!
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
What a loss. RIP Dimkpa
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seankay(m): 10:06pm On Jul 22, 2014
angry
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by priscaoge(f): 10:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nwa bu soo mmaangryangryangry

May Ur Soul RIP and may God grant Ur family the Fortitude to bear this painful death!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Dexpro: 10:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Death snatched you away. Peace to you in d world beyond. Rest in peace, Sir`e
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seunlayi(m): 2:34am On Jul 23, 2014
you are a warrior, you died for your fatherland. rest in perfect peace

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by eaglechild: 5:59am On Jul 23, 2014
Very sad.

RIP gallant one.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 23, 2014
RIP BRO
REST WELL
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Smartsyn(m): 6:14am On Jul 23, 2014
hmmmm too bad.
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by EMMASON125: 7:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Evergreen4: R. I. P to my Name sake. My God grant the family and friends the fortitude to bear the irreplaceable loss.
Honey m!
R I P. My only regret is that he die for a useless country
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seankafor(m): 7:52am On Jul 23, 2014
okparaugo: If you check maybe the guy never get family self.

RIP

All these risky jobs self. I no fit do..
ur kind of ppl will be first to blame the militaryof any attack.u cant do it then who will be d fool to do it for u..well ppl of ur type should be scarce we pray
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seankafor(m): 7:55am On Jul 23, 2014
EMMASON125:
Honey m!
R I P. My only regret is that he die for a useless country
ur a fool for calling my beatiful naija useless..if u re useless am not useless

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nobody: 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
seankafor: ur kind of ppl will be first to blame the militaryof any attack.u cant do it then who will be d fool to do it for u..well ppl of ur type should be scarce we pray

Your mental problem is a mystery to yabaleft..

I pity your people..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by bloodykiller: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: Nwoke oma! So sad you died serving your country.

RIP dearest one.

my love what's up
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by EMMASON125: 8:29am On Jul 23, 2014
seankafor: ur a fool for calling my beatiful naija useless..if u re useless am not useless
You and your useless naija are useless
Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by Nerosoft19(m): 12:34pm On Jul 23, 2014
DEDICATED TO AN INCREDIBLE HAWK

If this is a dream, i think i want to wake up now.
Death is an inevitable horror and now it has taken an indomitable warrior.
If humans had the ability to take back time, i'm sure everyone who knew you would be doing that now.
Indeed a hawk; u were full of vision, power, energy, strategy, intensity, attention, protection, intelligence... A man of so much qualities, a fine officer and a gentle man.
We cant question the Unquestionable, but we thank Him for bringing such a hero our way through this unpredictable journey of life.
''the best things in life comes in threes; friends, dreams and memories'' you hav been a friend, you have shared dreams and you u have given us memories, may God bless your soul.
They say; what we hav once enjoyed we can never lose and all that we love deeply becomes a part of us, you may be gone now but you hav an eternal life in our lives.
We met a few times i'l never forget.
U have given up your soul for peace, may your soul rest in peace.

Flight Lieutenant Nwakile

7 Likes

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seankafor(m): 12:48pm On Jul 23, 2014
EMMASON125:
You and your useless naija are useless
shame on u .unpatriotic bigot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of The Pilot Who Died In The Bama Helicopter Crash by seankafor(m): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
okparaugo:

Your mental problem is a mystery to yabaleft..

I pity your people..
otile like u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Kill 5 In Uzo-uwani Enugu — Police / PDP Members, Douye Diri, Supporters Storm Abuja INEC Office / Father Ejike Mbaka Is Back - Adoration Ministry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.