Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,403 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University (15507 Views)

Salary Scale Of Lecturers In Nigerian Universities / ASUU Strike: UNICAL Ask Lecturers To Resume & Supports FG / We Are Not Resuming – AAUA Lecturers To Management (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by NaLaugh: 10:51pm On Jul 22, 2014
next news we will hear:

[size=14pt]"Nigerian Lecturers on strike in Uganda"[/size]

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by NeuroBoss(m): 10:53pm On Jul 22, 2014
In Yorùbá, we call this scenario "túbú ilé gbèré òde, iyèwù kò yàtò síbi t'élédé ng sùn". Again, "ilé latí kó èsó r'òde.
Dear Clueless Shoeless Ebele Jonathan, let charity begin at home. Have enough lecturers here first before exporting abroad. Thanks
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by pelvicky(m): 10:56pm On Jul 22, 2014
uganda...hope d ladies are beautiful sha.,.

Jst wonderin,,,cos 2 pass will b a gr8 problem without dem settlin dis pot belly teachers
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Onyenna(m): 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
tobechi74: Funny country..

Eager to send teachers despite poor university sistem with regular strike

eager to send military aid to sudan when boko is bombing
nwanne, ike gwuru ooooh!!!
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by tijjanioyan: 10:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
Chineke mee!all dem omoge 4campus don suffer.chei! If they wan reton 2naija make fg conduct std test on dem ooo!
I don talk ma own
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Afrok(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2014
Haha... Can Uganda universities cope with strikes? Can their students cope with extra year(s) because of strike? Do they have enough money to pay for expensive handouts and textbooks? Are their female students pretty and ready for "after exams service"?.
Abeg na joke I dey ooo... Thumbs up to TAC and Federal Republic of Nigeria, always ready to provide aids (thank God not AIDS) to others most especially Africa countries, and show haters why we're giant of Africa.
Make the lecturers no fall our hands ooo coz I no wan hear any thing about my aforementioned questions

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by tchaik(m): 11:07pm On Jul 22, 2014
inteli: Nigeria has deployed 50 volunteers of the Technical Aid Corps (TAC) to the Islamic University of Uganda where they will lecture until 2016.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/19/fg-deploys-50-lecturers-to-ugandan-university/

A Religious University

Abeg is this like the islamic version of christian 'seminary' ?
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by DONMAYOR19(m): 11:08pm On Jul 22, 2014
To fail student......I pity any university that they will post them to, those student go hear am o
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by sigmundfreud(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigeria export Made-in-Nigeria lecturers to Uganda.
That was how we invited Malaysia to come see palm oil...the rest is history.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by kennydee05(m): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
They should always make calls to them as reminder against selling of handout, sexual harassment and other orisirisi bad things that can stain our reputation (anyway we still get reputation).
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by inibro(m): 11:18pm On Jul 22, 2014
This our 'Big Brother of Africa' foreign policy to me is hypocritical. Our Educational system is in shambles and we are sending Lecturers to aid foreign countries.

Remove the tooth pick in ur eyes so that you can see the Log in another's.

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by okotv(m): 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
1500 lectures from Nigeria....even America won't do it to Nigeria..what sort of policies exist in this country since 1987...infact....
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 22, 2014
Those randy goats, Ugandan girls are in trouble.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by giles14(m): 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
inteli: Nigeria has deployed 50 volunteers of the Technical Aid Corps (TAC) to the Islamic University of Uganda where they will lecture until 2016.
Addressing the volunteers at the pre-departure ceremony in Abuja, the Director General of TAC, Prof. Pius Osunyikanmi said the delegation is part of about 1,500 volunteers to be deployed to 15 countries this year.

“One major aspects of Nigeria’s foreign policy is the Technical Aid Corps with the objective of providing technical know-how and manpower assistance to African, Caribbean and Pacific (ACP) countries. TAC was given birth to with the view to leveraging on the abundant human and material resources in the country using it as a platform to providing technical know-how to needy ACP countries.

“We have a total of 50 of you that will be departing for a single University in Uganda. You will be going there to render services as University lecturers. You are the second batch that will be posted in the last one month. Other batches going to Namibia, Rwanda, Burundi, and others will follow in due course. In all, we would be deploying about 1,500 within the next three months”, Osunyikanmi said.

He explained that President Goodluck Jonathan gave a charge that the recruitment process should be 100 per cent merit-driven and the Directorate’s frontiers should be expanded to cover more countries.

Osunyikanmi assured the Volunteers that Nigeria would stand by them adding, “Uganda is desirous of your services and you cannot afford to give less than what they desire of you. Discipline should be your watchword; you are carrying the Nigerian flag and you must be able to do Nigeria proud.

Ensure that you market and project Nigeria in its proper perspective. Let them know that indeed Nigeria is a country that is peaceful, progressive and developing. Let everybody who cares know that Nigeria is stable, progressive and that we are on an irreversible course in our journey to development”, he said.

The Corps is a federal department under the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and was established in 1987 to leverage on the abundant human and material resources in the country using it as a platform to providing technical know-how to needy countries in Africa, the Caribbean and the Pacific States.
Prof. Osunyikanmi urged the volunteers to be disciplined and be good ambassadors of Nigeria.

http://www.channelstv.com/2014/07/19/fg-deploys-50-lecturers-to-ugandan-university/
d same con3 whose president was saying he can never b gudluk jona .wot a shameless con3
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by rattlesnake(m): 11:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
They will return as separatists
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by fxstory(m): 11:57pm On Jul 22, 2014
mmmm
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by calliking(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink wink
EdCure: To sell hand-outs, collect blocking, and ultimately radicalise the moderates.

Cankerworm Foreign Policy Of The Clueless! grin
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by baby124: 12:00am On Jul 23, 2014
Hope they will not go and be doing sex for results and pay for result. Because they are in for big disgrace as other African countries are not as stu*pid as Nigerians when it comes to such. Hope FG briefed them properly before they go and disgrace and expose themselves
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by hushmail: 12:17am On Jul 23, 2014
kobonaire: NL is giving 1 tin of peak milk for that, no forget to collect your own.

which type? powdered or small tin peak? grin

1 Like

Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Nicepoker(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2014
The world is coming to an end. Let me log out.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Nicepoker(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Nestor021: HELLO, HERE IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
THE MANAGEMENT OF ***ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST OF HEAVEN UNIVERSITY*** ARE HERE BY INVITES THE GENERAL PUBLIC BOTH THE SINNERS AND NON-SINNERS TO HER 2014/2015 POST UTME EXAMINATION.
THE POST UTME FORM IS FREE AND YOU ARE 100% ASSURED OF GAINING PURE ADMISSION ONES YOU APPLY AND WILLING TO VISIT HEAVEN AND SIT FOR THE EXAM.
THIS WAS STATED BY ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL THE VICE CHANCELLOR OF THE GREAT UNIVERSITY DURING BRIEFING OUR NEWS MEN YESTERDAY.

REQUIREMENTS
1. A TEST RESULT SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE NOT KILLED ANY ONE BEFORE.

2. AT LEAST 7 CREDITS IN YOUR O'LEVEL RESULT TO INCLUDE
> CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
> HONESTY STUDIES
> NO SEX STUDIES
> NO ADULTERY STUDIES
> OBEDIENT STUDIES
> NO FIGHTING STUDIES
> NO CHEATING ON YOUR PARTNER STUDIES

MATERIALS FOR THE EXAM
> WEAR A PURE WHITE GARMENT
> HOLY BIBLE
AND THEN OTHER WRITING MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU ON REACHING TO THE HEAVEN BEAUTIFUL GATE

HOW TO APPLY
> SIMPLY COMMENT WITH ''YES'' IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR ''NO'' IF YOU RAE NOT INTERESTED.

FOR THOSE THAT COMMENTED WITH ''YES'', WILL RECEIVE A MESSAGE CONTAINING THE VENUE, DATE AND TIME OF THE EXAM FROM ANGEL GABRIEL AND ALSO THEY WILL BE GIVING A PERMANENT VISA TO STAY AND LIVE IN ***HEAVEN*** WHERE THEY WILL LACK NOTHING AFTER THE POST UTME EXAMINATION.

NOTE: YOU CAN AS WELL DECIDE TO COME BACK TO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE HERE ON EARTH AND START HUSTLING AGAIN FOR DAILY BREAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE PERMANENT VISA TO LIVE AND ENJOY WITH JESUS CHRIST FOREVER IN HEAVEN.

ANGEL GABRIEL,
REGISTRAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LOL!!!

LETS THE FUN CONTINUE.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LETS HOPE THAT ONE DAY, SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AND WE WILL WITNESS THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES OF GOD THAT WILL APPLY.

LOOOOOOOL!!!!!

VISIT www.felicityglobal.com.ng FOR MORE FUNNY JOKES THAT WILL HELP YOU FORGET YOUR SORROWS...

ENJOY!!!

AS FOR ME, I CHOOSE ''YES'' SO WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?

PLS DON'T SPOIL THE FUN OOO!!!
only 2 likes u are a failure
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by tuffgongjo(m): 12:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Hope this won't be a step forward,but 1milion backward for d Ugandans?
Cus my naija lecturers na make I no talk sha.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by toshmann(m): 12:46am On Jul 23, 2014
So now Nigeria is exporting education?
Uganda must be a junkyard grin
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 23, 2014
these comments tho.. grin
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by iluvpomo(m): 1:51am On Jul 23, 2014
hushmail: which type? powdered or small tin peak? grin
i believe they are giving the small tin peak ... i am praying for my own day to win that peak ... my tea is ready grin
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Lanspower(m): 2:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Bringbackourlecturers
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by DoroMega: 2:12am On Jul 23, 2014
This is quite interesting..
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by biomedixexcel(m): 2:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Ok
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by manosteel(m): 3:03am On Jul 23, 2014
nairaman66: My Grandma once said- Remove the speck in ones eyes before trying to fix your neighbor's eyes!
Not your Grandma, the scriptures.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by Nobody: 4:05am On Jul 23, 2014
Did I seen Islamic University on the OP?! What a way to go when the North of Nigeria can't produce professionally qualified people from their universities. I feel sorry for Uganda for going too low to accept Boko Haram into their Boko Haram university. At the end we are going to expect Boko Haram education. Bunch of useless human beings.
Re: FG Deploys 50 Lecturers To Ugandan University by IGLE25(m): 4:27am On Jul 23, 2014
yes
Nestor021: HELLO, HERE IS A SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT.
THE MANAGEMENT OF ***ALMIGHTY JESUS CHRIST OF HEAVEN UNIVERSITY*** ARE HERE BY INVITES THE GENERAL PUBLIC BOTH THE SINNERS AND NON-SINNERS TO HER 2014/2015 POST UTME EXAMINATION.
THE POST UTME FORM IS FREE AND YOU ARE 100% ASSURED OF GAINING PURE ADMISSION ONES YOU APPLY AND WILLING TO VISIT HEAVEN AND SIT FOR THE EXAM.
THIS WAS STATED BY ARCH ANGEL MICHAEL THE VICE CHANCELLOR OF THE GREAT UNIVERSITY DURING BRIEFING OUR NEWS MEN YESTERDAY.

REQUIREMENTS
1. A TEST RESULT SHOWING THAT YOU HAVE NOT KILLED ANY ONE BEFORE.

2. AT LEAST 7 CREDITS IN YOUR O'LEVEL RESULT TO INCLUDE
> CHRISTIAN RELIGIOUS STUDIES
> HONESTY STUDIES
> NO SEX STUDIES
> NO ADULTERY STUDIES
> OBEDIENT STUDIES
> NO FIGHTING STUDIES
> NO CHEATING ON YOUR PARTNER STUDIES

MATERIALS FOR THE EXAM
> WEAR A PURE WHITE GARMENT
> HOLY BIBLE
AND THEN OTHER WRITING MATERIALS WILL BE PROVIDED FOR YOU ON REACHING TO THE HEAVEN BEAUTIFUL GATE

HOW TO APPLY
> SIMPLY COMMENT WITH ''YES'' IF YOU ARE INTERESTED OR ''NO'' IF YOU RAE NOT INTERESTED.

FOR THOSE THAT COMMENTED WITH ''YES'', WILL RECEIVE A MESSAGE CONTAINING THE VENUE, DATE AND TIME OF THE EXAM FROM ANGEL GABRIEL AND ALSO THEY WILL BE GIVING A PERMANENT VISA TO STAY AND LIVE IN ***HEAVEN*** WHERE THEY WILL LACK NOTHING AFTER THE POST UTME EXAMINATION.

NOTE: YOU CAN AS WELL DECIDE TO COME BACK TO YOUR PARENTS HOUSE HERE ON EARTH AND START HUSTLING AGAIN FOR DAILY BREAD IF YOU DON'T WANT TO ACCEPT THE PERMANENT VISA TO LIVE AND ENJOY WITH JESUS CHRIST FOREVER IN HEAVEN.

ANGEL GABRIEL,
REGISTRAR

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, LOL!!!

LETS THE FUN CONTINUE.
SHARE WITH YOUR FRIENDS AND LETS HOPE THAT ONE DAY, SOMETHING LIKE THIS WILL HAPPEN AND WE WILL WITNESS THE NUMBER OF CANDIDATES OF GOD THAT WILL APPLY.

LOOOOOOOL!!!!!

VISIT www.felicityglobal.com.ng FOR MORE FUNNY JOKES THAT WILL HELP YOU FORGET YOUR SORROWS...

ENJOY!!!

AS FOR ME, I CHOOSE ''YES'' SO WHAT DO YOU CHOOSE?

PLS DON'T SPOIL THE FUN OOO!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unilorin Admission List Is Out / ASUU Vows To Pursue Ongoing Strike To Logical Conclusion. / Female Students & Their Battle With Randy Lecturers In Nigerian Universities

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.