Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,243 members, 7,807,820 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country (21380 Views)

Dutch Prisons Are Closing Because The Country Is So Safe / South-African ANC Party Shares Bikini Photo Of Its Supporter / Is Anc Leader, President Jacob Zuma The Right Man For The Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 7:53am On Jul 23, 2014
The Zionist are wicked Fuçktards. Their days are numbered.... when USA will be irrelevant.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Ephemmm: 7:57am On Jul 23, 2014
Was Hamas deaf when the cease-fire was solicited for? Instead of accepting the peace-deal, they went ahed and keep fighting the enemy they cannot conquer; what a lamentation of a loser!

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 7:59am On Jul 23, 2014
iiiyyyk: Sauth africans must be so stupid to be surporting d terror group... Hamas.
Terrorism has nothing to do with freedom fighting.

May God give South Africa a terrorist group to terrorise them, lets see how they will handle it.
dear mumu, I think u are deluded.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by WarHorse1(m): 8:06am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: SA ANC shud just mind their own biz n kp fighting the continuous injustice in their land rather dan pokenose into the affairs of another country..what did the Palestinian govt do wen apartheid was the order of the day in SA?why shud they(ANC)complain of pains whereas it is the Palestinian govt dat suffers from hernia..
They Palestinian govt is to blame in the first place cos it did nothing tangible to stop the undisciplined Hamas militant sect from bombarding Gaza which is under Israelis radar..were they not aware dat the cant match dia enemies military strength?
Kp fighting Isreal for dis is a necessary war..

[size=15pt]Injustice anywhere is injustice everywhere - Martin Luther King.[/size]

[size=15pt]To leave a fault un-refuted is an intellectual crime - Carl Max[/size]

[size=15pt]The good Samaritan did not ask "What will happen to me if I help this victim of crime?" He asked "what will happen to this victim of crime if I do not help him?" - Martin Luther King[/size]

Go watch the Documentary " The Birth of Isreal" (it is on Youtube) and you will never forgive Isreal.

5 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Dscientist: It is obviously clear that majority of us do not understand what is going on between Palestinians and the the Israelis. the Palestinians are agitating for the freedom of their people and their land that is being taken and occupied by the Israeli Jews . A country like south Africa will understand better what it means to be under the shackles and menacles of oppression by a land occupier, considering what they went through during the colonial era.

Nice one South Africa

until i saw your post, i was about getting out of this thread in annoyance due to the BIG ignorance at play here. God bless you.

6 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by IFELEKE(m): 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
...In war,there are no winners,only varying degree of losses...
While not supporting the avoidable loss of innocent lives, we all shouldnt be hasty in pushing the total blame on Isreal, you don't poke stick in the eye of your neighbour while expecting him to keep quite.
It high time the arab world realised that Isreal has come to stay& hightime Isreal accepted palestines right to live.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Dscientist: @All
please let us not turn this into religious discussion . Let us be objective and understand that evil is evil irrespective of the perpetrator.

Note
That the Israelis are not Christians their
religion is Judaism. They do not believe in JESUS CHRIST they believe he is an impostor , the christian population in Israel is minute

They believe MUHAMMAD (S. A. W) is also an impostor, The Muslim population in Israel is also minute.
So they do not serve the interest of the Muslims or Christians

There are protest going on all over the World against the Israeli massacre of the Palestinian people .
All freedom lovers must say no to this genocide.

Thank u jare
No mind all this yeye deluded mörons

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Malakh: Isaiah 14:29 KJV
Rejoice not thou, whole Palestina, because the rod of him that smote thee is broken: for out of the serpent's root shall come forth a cockatrice, and his fruit shall be a fiery flying serpent(rocket).No peace to Esau and Moabites usurping our land till we retake it
you peopple are sick! You are taking someone elses land and you quote the bible to support it? What kindd of man are you?!

7 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by hybeenoni: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: im longing for a time when Nigeria wl deal with its enemies(boko haram) in such a way dat they wl come begging for forgiveness.. the hamas militia started it hence they must not run away from it.i do support the war although civilians have bn made to be at the receiving end of the whole drama..ITS A NECESSARY WAR!!
The Isrealis Govt don't take shits from its enemies especially the Arab world which houses the most tryannts n bloodthirsty people in the world..osama,bin laden,ghadaffi,to mention but a few...they(hamas militia group) shud av realised dat before they fired the first rocket into Gaza thereby puting the lives of civilians at risk..
by the way,why are the ANC members so bent on having the Isrealis ambassador recalled by its country when they are fully aware dat such move wl not cause a stir neither wl it mk the Israelis army stop launching rocket into Gaza..OF WHAT SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC, POLITICAL,SOCIAL IMPORTANCE IS SOUTH AFRICA TO ISREAL?.its obvious dat they are embarking on a mission which wl produce nothing positive result...just watch out for the major headlines of most South African newspapers by next month n u wl see sth like **SA ANC APOLOGISE TO ISREALIS FOR UNGUIDED UTTERANCE N LIBEL OVER CRISIS IN GAZA+++
them no get things to do with their time..

So Isreali act of taking over palestinian lands forcefully is justified right? Yet we hv the hypocrite USA turns a blind eye to wats happening despite repeated calls by the UN on Isreal to return bk the stolen palestinian land. What a hypocrite world we live in

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by kechywillz(m): 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
Muslim Jihads are always cowards,they claim to fight for whatsoever course but use civilians to shield themselves,why cant they reveal themselves and fight like soldiers. South African govt,i wonder how they cogitate on matters,knowing fully well that these jihadist have corrupted the minds of their citizens to be annexed on one belief,why sympathizing with them since they have one mission. Na who first find trouble.
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by olapluto(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Anyone who listens to Nigerian news only will think like most of the commenters here are thinking. Nigerian news agencies get their news from CNN,BBC who are outrightly one sided.
If you want quality news, devoid of too much misinformation, visit channel4.co.uk or independent.co.uk. Or any other independent news source. All these Hamas started it, Hamas rejected peace talk, Hamas are terrorists are just typical of an uninformed or immoraly biased person.
If I lived in Gaza would I fire a rocket? – probably yes' – Lib Dem MP David Ward

11 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Ghost01(m): 8:22am On Jul 23, 2014
Way to go! Let's hope our "bible-thumping" president and the toothless N/A will show some guts. "Our freedom (as Nigerians too) is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians." The world must say NO to the Netanyahu-led apartheid regime in Isreal!

6 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by onegig(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
honeric01: See ignorant comments everywhere.. gosh! it seems I am a citizen of a country where her people are just too ignorant and brainwashed at the same time.
And some of you please use Google once in a while to know what you are about to comment on?
I cover my eyes in shame and cringe at the ignorance shown most times when you see the average Nigerian you expect should have a tiny bit of intelligence talks.

It's not even the ignorance that irks one but the confidence behind it. And i can see it all over again here. I won't be surprised if you put up a world map on here and ask them to point to Israel and none of the so called "supporters" can point to it.

8 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by NobleAky(m): 8:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Let me tell those who think Israel is foolish in her action, that if Hamas drops Gun, there will be no war but if Israel mistakenly drops Gun, there will be no Israel!!!

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by olapluto(m): 8:26am On Jul 23, 2014
kechywillz: Muslim Jihads are always cowards,they claim to fight for whatsoever course but use civilians to shield themselves,why cant they reveal themselves and fight like soldiers. South African govt,i wonder how they cogitate on matters,knowing fully well that these jihadist have corrupted the minds of their citizens to be annexed on one belief,why sympathizing with them since they have one mission. Na who first find trouble.
Disregarding your misuse of the word Jihad, I wonder if you realise that Israel has been the coward in this war.
Hamas targeted Israeli Soldiers (in Israel) and killed a number of them, one or 2 civilians in unrelated incidences. Israel on the other hand, kills hundreds of civilians in retaliation, or intentional ethnic cleansing. One side is made of warriors, the other is made of savages.
You may want to read about how hamas is dealing deadly blows on the elite Israeli Golani brigade which lost 13 soldiers in one day despite all Israel's military prowess.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by slex(m): 8:30am On Jul 23, 2014
All the muslims here supporting hamas and saying israel is a bully sorry to say this but you are all nitwits. Who started this? Was it not hamas? When boko haram was bombing everyone in the north and other places in nigeria did hamas condemn boko haram? Did the palestinians issue a statement or protest? Use your brains and stop being myopic because of religion

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Malakh: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
craziebone: you peopple are sick! You are taking someone elses land and you quote the bible to support it? What kindd of man are you?!
a man you don't know
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by IYANGBALI: 8:33am On Jul 23, 2014
rozayx5: who first threw the stone
abg help me ask dem o
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by majorholdings: 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014

nevertheless should embrace peace..
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by agamenon(m): 8:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Shame to ANC,they should mind their business.Again where was PLO during apartheid,then who attacked first and why should those civilians allow themselves to be used as shield,ANC should be reasonable.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by majorholdings: 8:43am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola: The Zionist are wicked Fuçktards. Their days are numbered.... when USA will fall.

i guess now we know who the "fuckkkkkkkktard" is, asswipe nigga... USA will fall USA will fall, go fall them now... MUDIOT of life...

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
shidof: yes, if muslim kill, it's an act of terrorism but wen xtian kill, they are either defending their land or retaliating. We must ol say no to terrorism of ol form and wats happening in gaza nw is more than terrorism. No to isreal act of brutality and terrorism. Enough is enough. Quote my post in wrong way and u nd ur family including ur unborn generations will surely face d kind of injustice dt Gaza re facing nw by the blessing and importance of this holy mth. May Allah return peace back to palestian and ol the oda country that are facing unrest nw. (Amin)

since when did isreal become a Christian country muntula ahyatolah?

if gaza fires rockets from civilian buildings, isreal is supposed to sit and mop bah?
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
majorholdings:

i guess now we know who the "fuckkkkkkkktard" is, asswipe nigga... USA will fall USA will fall, go fall them now... MUDIOT of life...
Where did this product of 'baby factory come from?
Môron

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by Nobody: 8:48am On Jul 23, 2014
NobleAky: Let me tell those who think Israel is foolish in her action, that if Hamas drops Gun, there will be no war but if Israel mistakenly drops Gun, there will be no Israel!!!

quit with Golda meir's propaganda!

I understand that Israel has a legit concern. The hatred against them is religion motivated. I mean when you hear Muslims say something like "these people, christians and Jews, God made donkeys and pigs"; "...lie and wait for them (christians and jews) in all strategy of war". When you hear things like that, then you know that Israel has a real concern.

But hey! This is 2014. Israel is not as vulnerable as they were decades ago. They are the most powerful people in the region. I fail to see how a child throwing stones is a threat to them.

You have the larger share of the land already. Why cant you stop demolishing their homes already? Cant you see the homes are not of good quality which means the ppl are poor ppl and cant afford another one?

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 8:49am On Jul 23, 2014
slex: All the muslims here supporting hamas and saying israel is a bully sorry to say this but you are all nitwits. Who started this? Was it not hamas? When boko haram was bombing everyone in the north and other places in nigeria did hamas condemn boko haram? Did the palestinians issue a statement or protest? Use your brains and stop being myopic because of religion
May leprosy infest those claws you used to type that nonsense.
You waste product of a baby factory in Anambra.

2 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by majorholdings: 8:51am On Jul 23, 2014
hybeenoni:

So Isreali act of taking over palestinian lands forcefully is justified right? Yet we hv the hypocrite USA turns a blind eye to wats happening despite repeated calls by the UN on Isreal to return bk the stolen palestinian land. What a hypocrite world we live in

who made the call... the way forward is for both countries to embrace peace if the palestinain are waiting to get back a land that nobody can really trace the origin then my brother dem go die finish oh.. am thinking what if the supposed land is shared between them will this killing stop? or are there people also using this fighting for their own selfish gain?

this is really sad
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by ibsals(m): 8:52am On Jul 23, 2014
Akbee: im longing for a time when Nigeria wl deal with its enemies(boko haram) in such a way dat they wl come begging for forgiveness.. the hamas militia started it hence they must not run away from it.i do support the war although civilians have bn made to be at the receiving end of the whole drama..ITS A NECESSARY WAR!!
The Isrealis Govt don't take shits from its enemies especially the Arab world which houses the most tryannts n bloodthirsty people in the world..osama,bin laden,ghadaffi,to mention but a few...they(hamas militia group) shud av realised dat before they fired the first rocket into Gaza thereby puting the lives of civilians at risk..
by the way,why are the ANC members so bent on having the Isrealis ambassador recalled by its country when they are fully aware dat such move wl not cause a stir neither wl it mk the Israelis army stop launching rocket into Gaza..OF WHAT SIGNIFICANT ECONOMIC, POLITICAL,SOCIAL use IS SOUTH AFRICA TO ISREAL?.is its dia diamond or wot?Mandela only fought for a just cause(aparthied).he neva allowed anoda man*s biz to become of great concern to him..its obvious dat they are embarking on a mission which wl produce nothing positive result...just watch out for the major headlines of most South African newspapers by next month n u wl see sth like **SA ANC APOLOGISE TO ISREALIS FOR UNGUIDED UTTERANCE N LIBEL OVER CRISIS IN GAZA+++
them no get things to do with their time..
u talk like babies on naira land cos most of you are blinded by religion and tribal line south Africa is not like Nigeria most of you behave like un trained pple without culture

5 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by rigarmortis: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
hamas captures and kills two isreali teens. isreal returns the favour. hamas fires rockets from civilian buildings, isreal bombs these shitty buildings after a warning ''knocking rocket" is used to alert civillains, hamas tries to gain public sympathy by telling these civillians to stay up.

of course you are gonna die from the impact if you stay, blame hamas and the parents brainwashed by allah via his "prophet" mohameds teaching thereby using kids as shields....their own kids!!!! before you blame isreal

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by majorholdings: 8:54am On Jul 23, 2014
1stola:
May leprosy infest those claws you used to type that nonsense.
You waste product of a baby factory in Anambra.

you guys are fighting for nothing take note the people of isreal have very few Christians and muslims. they have embraced their own religion. this should not be a fight between religions.

true the Hamas chew more than they could bite but ais this enough for the Isreali to finish them..

the killings have to stop
Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by PassingShot(m): 8:55am On Jul 23, 2014

Who has caged a people in their own land for ages?

4 Likes

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by 1stola: 8:58am On Jul 23, 2014
majorholdings:

you guys are fighting for nothing take note the people of isreal have very few Christians and muslims. they have embraced their own religion. this should not be a fight between religions.

true the Hamas chew more than they could bite but ais this enough for the Isreali to finish them..

the killings have to stop
Spare me the lectures, I know what Israel is.

1 Like

Re: South Africa's ANC Calls Israeli Ambassador To Leave The Country by honeric01(m): 8:59am On Jul 23, 2014
onegig: I cover my eyes in shame and cringe at the ignorance shown most times when you see the average Nigerian you expect should have a tiny bit of intelligence talks.

It's not even the ignorance that irks one but the confidence behind it. And i can see it all over again here. I won't be surprised if you put up a world map on here and ask them to point to Israel and none of the so called "supporters" can point to it.

I am so ashamed of myself being in the same country with people who have the ability to think but won't. embarassed embarassed embarassed

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Shocking Facts Of Pistorius' Murder Case / 7.4 Magnitude Earthquake In Southern Mexico / Russia Fines Google $366 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.