Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:25 AM

Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State (3691 Views)

Welcome To Ibadan City (pictures) / A Town In Anambra State Were Snakes Visits People...(pictured) / Diversity Visa Immigrant? Welcome To America (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jul 22, 2014
If I repeated the pix...pls don't be offended,had a hectic day and nairaland is not helping matters

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by waternogetenemy: 10:26pm On Jul 22, 2014
See Ghana streets, even they are covering the gutters. How difficult does it look or are Ghanaian cleaner?

I expect a lot more from the east and ndiigbo.

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2014
Heard individuals built this estate and individuals protect it..massive estate, well planned. Was with ma boss then,i couldn't take pix while we were inside but know this, it's amazing,although the roads within look cheap sha

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 22, 2014
waternogetenemy: See Ghana streets, even they are covering the gutters. How difficult does it look or are Ghanaian cleaner?

I expect a lot more from the east and ndiigbo.

totally agree too!
gutters have defeated every nigerian governor
its as if they simply give up and don't even attempt to close the gutters
yet they claim to be doing wonders
thousands die every year from malaria because of these gutters
i shudder at our development style
Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 22, 2014
Myndd_44, na wa for u ooo. You didn't even waste time to move the thread, I thot seun asked you to stop doing that?

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by waternogetenemy: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014
relchange:

totally agree too!
gutters have defeated every nigerian governor
its as if they simply give up and don't even attempt to close the gutters
yet they claim to be doing wonders
thousands die every year from malaria because of these gutters
i shudder at our development style

It is a disgrace to say the least. That picture of Ghana shows Nigeria as incapable. Just look at small Ghana.

Gutter was never meant to be open if anything, it is designed to be close so the environmental agency can treat them with chemicals that will kill mosquitoes and rats.

They are suppose to be built in such a way that the flow through a network into the carnal. Nigeria needs proper town planning becos at this rate Ghana is a few years will be London for Nigerians. no joke.
Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 22, 2014

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2014
waternogetenemy:

It is a disgrace to say the least. That picture of Ghana shows Nigeria as incapable. Just look at small Ghana.

Gutter was never meant to be open if anything, it is designed to be close so the environmental agency can treat them with chemicals that will kill mosquitoes and rats.

They are suppose to be built in such a way that the flow through a network into the carnal. Nigeria needs proper town planning becos at this rate Ghana is a few years will be London for Nigerians. no joke.
Stop comparing "accra-ghana(capital) to onitsha, anambra. Yes,anambra is lacking sidewalks n has open drainage which is something I have always spoken up against but still,the magnificence of onitsha is awesome. Am looking beyond those to how far the city has gone over these few years

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
The thick forest of 4 storey buildings in osha.

This is me attempting to take an Arial view of osha to show it's awesomeness

2 Likes

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by obayaya(m): 11:44pm On Jul 22, 2014
liberty300: Heard individuals built this estate and individuals protect it..massive estate, well planned. Was with ma boss then,i couldn't take pix while we were inside but know this, it's amazing,although the roads within look cheap sha

That's 33. Nice Neighbourhood

1 Like

Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by obayaya(m): 11:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
liberty300: The thick forest of 4 storey buildings in osha.

This is me attempting to take an Arial view of osha to show it's awesomeness

This is along Enugu Onitsha express road, right?

That's the Ariel view of Omagba phase 2 right there.
Re: Welcome To Onitsha, Anambra State by achinaboy(m): 12:31pm On Jul 24, 2014
liberty300: So I was in Onitsha today and I was quite impressed. Access road are clean unlike before...i had to abandon my boss's car to take Okada so as to take these pix..
love the pics, where u running from tax collectors when u snapped those pics? next time relax and give us onitsha pics no offence

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Many Kilometers Is Osogbo From Ibadan? / Which Country Can I Travel To With This Amount / Flight Ticket To Australia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.