Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:05 AM

#bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. (4464 Views)

Five Chibok Parents Received Calls From Missing Girls’ Mobiles / Understanding Buhari In 100days; Matters Arising... / SHOCK As #bringbackourgirls Founder Gets A Pat On The Back From Buhari (2) (3) (4)

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:59am On Jul 23, 2014
#bringbackourgirls!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Daffar: 7:00am On Jul 23, 2014
The title shuda bin 100days and counting cos Gov't still avent brot d gurls bak yet and I doubt if dey even knw of dere whrabout...God help this Country!!!

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Kunleskey(m): 7:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Eiya it has reach 100days so painful, many of their parent are dead now somepeople are so heartle$$,the heart of man is despirately weaked who knows it. Na God..God distroy the whole world and let's start afresh nobe talk am o na .....seyi wey call himself law..
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by japhmanuel: 7:02am On Jul 23, 2014
Only God knows wotz happenin 2 doz gals......
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Nobody: 7:08am On Jul 23, 2014
This is a really painful thing. I saw the faces of the parents of the abducted girls, I felt pity for them. Its saddening when your child is no where to be found. I think the parents of the kids would've been consoled if they were dead but to know that they are suffering in a forest is very sad. The government should step up their action to save the kids from this nightmare. I tell you, these kids will never remain thesame all their lives.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by azimibraun: 7:17am On Jul 23, 2014
What a cursed country!!! Ezekwesili's mistake was to think that Nigeria has over 170million people little did she know we have jst a few uman beigns and over 169 million animals as humans in nigeria. Girls have been kidnapped, a whole lot of us are pained by it. A whole lot of us cannot have our voices heard, the woman's whose voice cld be heard who can as well pretend not to care, is helping those parents and kidnapped kids and a few decent Nigerians keep the flame burning and all this honourable woman gets is Insult, curses and mockery. Now it is bin said that she is looking for a job. Which Nigerian president became president by leading a street protest or struggle, which position can she be looking for? Except Nigerians are indirectly sayin we are due for a female president but afraid to gv a woman the chance if not the only thing that woman cld get in Nigeria with her status is President or Vice president. I don't knw how Education and common sense has failed my ppl dis bad. Danm Nigeria!!! Danm!!!

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by snadguy007(m): 7:18am On Jul 23, 2014
100 days and counting......

[size=22pt] #BringBackOurGirls [/size]
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by caesaraba(m): 7:23am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: What a cursed country!!! Ezekwesili's mistake was to think that Nigeria has over 170million people little did she know we have jst a few uman beigns and over 169 million animals as humans in nigeria. Girls have been kidnapped, a whole lot of us are pained by it. A whole lot of us cannot have our voices heard, the woman's whose voice cld be heard who can as well pretend not to care, is helping those parents and kidnapped kids and a few decent Nigerians keep the flame burning and all this honourable woman gets is Insult, curses and mockery. Now it is bin said that she is looking for a job. Which Nigerian president became president by leading a street protest or struggle, which position can she be looking for? Except Nigerians are indirectly sayin we are due for a female president but afraid to gv a woman the chance if not the only thing that woman cld get in Nigeria with her status is President or Vice president. I don't knw how Education and common sense has failed my ppl dis bad. Danm Nigeria!!! Danm!!!

A zillion likes @ the bolded.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by stanech: 7:26am On Jul 23, 2014
Escalze: grin

LOL. Them don turn runz girlz

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by stanech: 7:29am On Jul 23, 2014
Seriously we have a single enemy and itz Islam. The sooner the world realises that we are at war with muslims the better.

I thank God for China and Israel they really know how to deal with those baboons..
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by azimibraun: 7:30am On Jul 23, 2014
Onbehalf of the few reasonable Nigerians left a number that is decreasing by the day, I want to thank the #bringbackourlittlegirls campaign group.you ppl don't know hw mch hope your activities are giving some of us. Till this moment i am yet to recover for the ALuu 4 gruesome murder and anytime thethot of the chiboklittlegirls flashes my mind, I hardly control my emotions. To imagine what these girls are passin thru in the hands of these evil Men could kill a murderer not to talk of me or the parents and families of these girls. Ah! It breaks ones heart so mch to think of the chibok girls. I almost died of not having anybody to speak for the Aluu 4 nw I have ppl speaking for the chibok kids and nigerians are calling them names? Dino Melaye ddnt campaign for chibok girls he was voted into parliament, now Dino is campaigning for abducted girls ppl say he wants to use that to get to the senate? Is it by volunteer work we win elections in Nigeria? I don't need those girls to be my blood to feel their pains. Those girls are in hell on earth.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by kokoA(m): 8:01am On Jul 23, 2014
Endorsed! #BringBackOurGirls

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by babymillenium(f): 8:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Oziddy: I no longer remember the name of our Vice president, i can't even remember if he is a Muslim or vice versa, this man is so anonymous, unlike Atiku.
as in ehhh. Just Gej left, right and center. Is he no longer in power?

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by caesaraba(m): 8:19am On Jul 23, 2014
babymillenium: as in ehhh. Just Gej left, right and center. Is he no longer in power?

cheesy you just have to envy the office of the Vice President especially in government constantly receiving knocks from the populace.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by tonididdy(m): 8:21am On Jul 23, 2014
bad bad bad

100days...we all know by now, the fate of some of those girls...

preggy
sick
dead
malnutrition
STDs
aids
... GEJ please save what's left, please

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by 1stola: 8:25am On Jul 23, 2014
YET, ONE MAD COW CALLED DOKUBO STILL THINKS CHIBOK KIDNAP IS A SCAM.
IT WON'T EVEN BE DIFFICULT FOR BH TO ABDUCT 1000 GIRLS WITH THE LEVEL OF INSECURITY IN THE COUNTRY
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by phineas: 8:26am On Jul 23, 2014
I have decided to login in on this thread and post a comment because evil thrives when "the good ones" are silent,that means for every time we refuse to commend a good thing on this pages,the dissapointing ones and their misguided paid for utterances which they render with such evil dedication wins the day,so pple don't just "like" drop a word for them,that there are others real pple like them that stand with them.

So May God Bless You Mrs Oby and the everyone that has kept the bringbackourgirls fire alive,history will remember you as the amazon that stood for justice and truth,May God keep you and yours.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Kingspin(m): 8:31am On Jul 23, 2014
If u think Mr president is not deeply concen and doing his best to bringback our girl save, then you have to blame yourself.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by lawrenzez(m): 8:49am On Jul 23, 2014
Blackchampion: Nigeria don Doroscatter, everywhere is Dorobombing, over 200 Dorogirls are Doromissing & yet we re singing Dorobucci. Let us Doropray b4 things Doroworsen........So my Doropeople ve a nice Doroday & be Dorovigilant if u don't want 2 Dorodie. This is nt Dorofunny ooooO. Dorolike, if u Doroagree.
what are u even saying, dem use *DORO* swear for u?..............NEXT!!!!
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by kolokolobi(m): 9:35am On Jul 23, 2014
Some people say that madam Oby is looking for position they forget that she resigned her world bank vice president post if i remember well. In the midst if what is going on i pay tribute to her for keeping this issue on the front burner. We must also remember that other abductions have taken place before and after chibok and as you can see we have no word on developments on those ones if there's any.
So as we note that it's 100 days these our sisters were abducted we salute people like madam Oby who could have made a choice to look the other way and not care but has continued, in the face of the charade to malign her person, to remind us us all that they are still with BH.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by hoeluwaphemhe07(m): 9:43am On Jul 23, 2014
caesaraba: Yes o! The Nigerian citizen will not be silenced. What is democracy if we are not allowed to legally pressurize the government?

Imagine if it was your sister, daughter or friend in captivity for 100 days...

#bringbackourgirls
You make sense
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Blackchampion(m): 9:45am On Jul 23, 2014
lawrenzez: what are u even saying, dem use *DORO* swear for u?..............NEXT!!!!
#Ignored
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by dvee2: 9:46am On Jul 23, 2014
azimibraun: What a cursed country!!! Ezekwesili's mistake was to think that Nigeria has over 170million people little did she know we have jst a few uman beigns and over 169 million animals as humans in nigeria. Girls have been kidnapped, a whole lot of us are pained by it. A whole lot of us cannot have our voices heard, the woman's whose voice cld be heard who can as well pretend not to care, is helping those parents and kidnapped kids and a few decent Nigerians keep the flame burning and all this honourable woman gets is Insult, curses and mockery. Now it is bin said that she is looking for a job. Which Nigerian president became president by leading a street protest or struggle, which position can she be looking for? Except Nigerians are indirectly sayin we are due for a female president but afraid to gv a woman the chance if not the only thing that woman cld get in Nigeria with her status is President or Vice president. I don't knw how Education and common sense has failed my ppl dis bad. Danm Nigeria!!! Danm!!!

This is where it hits me most. Believe me i dont care who becomes president of Nigeria obviously because my vote will not count. but i very much care and get sickened to my bone marrow when rare people like Ezekwesili who ornarily in a sane society will be applauded is being castigated. The same Nigerians she is fighting for are accussing her falsely for standing up for their right. We deserve the type of leaders we have. The Chibok girls would have since been forgotten if not for her, that was what the FG wish for.
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by RebelLeader15(m): 11:52am On Jul 23, 2014
As far as am concern, President Jonathan is under Patient Jonathan spell: oby Ezikwesili

#like if you agree
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Welder(m): 11:59am On Jul 23, 2014
DAY100 of Chibok Girls Abduction... We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope. ~ Martin Luther King, Jr
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Emessy(m): 12:39pm On Jul 23, 2014
stanech: Seriously we have a single enemy and itz Islam. The sooner the world realises that we are at war with muslims the better.

I thank God for China and Israel they really know how to deal with those baboons..
MUMU I dont blame you, obviously you were born out of wedlock , If muslims are your problem then you will commit suicide , #Fastest growing religion
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Harmvirus(f): 2:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hmm
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by fckmn24seg(m): 2:31pm On Jul 23, 2014
Escalze: grin

Lets thank the Bh boys for feeding them with fertilzers...

*runs away from this thread*

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by epospiky(m): 4:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
101 days
Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by babystathopoulos: 6:08pm On Jul 23, 2014
We still keep pressurizing the government till they bring back the 219 girls. Gej said in one of his interviews months ago that he would not sleep with his two eyes close untill he bring back the chibok girls.
I say unto GEJ that if he has slept with his two eyes closed after he made that statement, 219 horror/plague would befall him and all in his cabinet and all those who supports him and his style of governance.
Anytime I think about the girls, their families I can't just imagine what they are going through- its so sad
#BringBackOurGirlsO

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by Nobody: 8:07pm On Jul 23, 2014
Blackchampion: Nigeria don Doroscatter, everywhere is Dorobombing, over 200 Dorogirls are Doromissing & yet we re singing Dorobucci. Let us Doropray b4 things Doroworsen........So my Doropeople ve a nice Doroday & be Dorovigilant if u don't want 2 Dorodie. This is nt Dorofunny ooooO. Dorolike, if u Doroagree.
smileysmileysmiley Doro pardon me... ur comment is Dorofunny abeg ....i can't Dorostop my self frm Dorolaughing ooo... Ur Doromessage is has bin Doroconveyed sha...

Re: #bringbackourgirls Campaign Will mark 100days Of The Missing Girls World Wide. by excelabbey(m): 5:35am On Jul 24, 2014
boiz dey para.....

: / Buhari Decree No 2 And 4 / Buhari Budgets N39.88 Billion For Oil Finding In The North,slashes N'delta Fund