Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,240 members, 7,807,810 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 PM

AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education (23321 Views)

Mr. Ibu Replies Amber Rose. / Uche Ogbodo Wore This To Mr Ibu's Mum's Burial / Mr. Ibu's Posts Mocks Buhari With Picture On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by stexsy(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
berem: if you don't know, Chimamda's movie have been pirated already so I heard.
If she has earned all that for nollywood, she has tried but insulting a fellow actor is quite shameful of her.
what ve u eva achieved in life? Must u PDP n ACN everything dat happens. Post ur achievement here lets c. Low lifer

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by ethicalUser(m): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
IAMBREEZY: What's wrong with the Thot can't she trade her words politely without being hurled,is she any better than ibu who even watch the God damn Nollywood trash.

Pls don't judge Nollywood by those craps u watch on Africa magic.. There are way lot of quality nollywood movies I have seen on cinema. I equally had a bad impression about NW movies b4 but I can tell you things have really changed. Pls visit a cinema near you and see what the likes of emem isong , Stephanie okereke, Desmond Elliot has turned nollywood into. For once let's appreciate our own
thing.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by mezebel(f): 9:42am On Jul 23, 2014
anago9010: good riddance to mad nonsense, so peeps still watch that crap called nollywood. abeg I get loads of series to catch up with, CNN and all Jazeera no go strike neither did Sony max or discovery world don't close shop.
mtweeeeen raise to power 2
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by mezebel(f): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Abbey2sam:

thank God I'm the only one
he is a clown,but he will feed u and ur entire family three square meal out of his foolishness act,,,
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by apolonius(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2014
Why is she so desperate?If this were about service she won't be insisting on staying on.

She is an ex-convict and their constitution is clear that she is barred from holding office. Yet she came in the wuruwuru way and fighting hard to stay on.

Something is wrong with most of us as Nigerians.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by IAMBREEZY: 10:05am On Jul 23, 2014
ethicalUser:

Pls don't judge Nollywood by those craps u watch on Africa magic.. There are way lot of quality nollywood movies I have seen on cinema. I equally had a bad impression about NW movies b4 but I can tell you things have really changed. Pls visit a cinema near you and see what the likes of emem isong , Stephanie okereke, Desmond Elliot has turned nollywood into. For once let's appreciate our own
thing.
well that's you own opinion but mine still stand as it is,instead of me wasting my precious time watching nollywood movies i will rather play chess on my phone,they ain't worth my time.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Donkunxex(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.
so hw e take affect nollywood... who u be sef...... u quit watchinq nollywood cos d guy selling d fake cds to u is now in jail shey? #MoFO

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by astOorR(m): 10:31am On Jul 23, 2014
Mblem:
na only you watch CNN? or you just want to brag here so that they whole world will see.... guy upgrade, come out from your childishness, try and appreciate what you have if you can't appreciate keep quiet and stop criticizing.

i think i smell childishness from ur write up...or jealousy...start minding ur business. it pays.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by stagger: 10:47am On Jul 23, 2014
apolonius: Why is she so desperate?If this were about service she won't be insisting on staying on.

She is an ex-convict and their constitution is clear that she is barred from holding office. Yet she came in the wuruwuru way and fighting hard to stay on.

Something is wrong with most of us as Nigerians.

Point of correction. She is not a public office holder, so the first sentence is based on a very wrong premise.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by shizzle11(m): 11:12am On Jul 23, 2014
freecocoa: Please who did she kill?

@Topic, me I no see any 'shut up you have no education' in the story o, besides mr Ibu should provide evidence instead of just talk.
evidence of whta exactly
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by freecocoa(f): 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
shizzle11: evidence of whta exactly
Of the money she received from FG and how she squandered it na, abi is it enough to go accusing people based on personal bee?
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by shizzle11(m): 11:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Stewpid woman! her senseless outburst just goes to show that she isnt even a good leader cos she cant take criticisms and opposing views, and its very obvious she has ego issues and full of herself and this is someone with a lot of blemish records, showing her uncultured and ill manners once again. Sheddiott!

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by shizzle11(m): 11:27am On Jul 23, 2014
freecocoa: Of the money she received from FG and how she squandered it na, abi is it enough to go accusing people based on personal bee?
i do not want to belief the personal beef ish, Ibu isnt the first to accuse her of squandering the fund, i wonder if you are expecting paper evidence or what. If at all, she should be the one providing evidences of how the fund was spent/disbursed, if indeed she didnt squander it selfishly, by so doing she will silent every body including Ibu.

Truth be told, her outburst was unnecessary, such isnt the hallmark of a good leader, rather than attack issues at hand, she decided to attack Ibu's person, as an educated person she claims to be, that was a low one from her and very disappointing
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 23, 2014
I thot smone locked her a$$ up? mtcchhhewww!....killer oshi!!!
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by apolonius(m): 11:44am On Jul 23, 2014
stagger:

Point of correction. She is not a public office holder, so the first sentence is based on a very wrong premise.

You are ignorant. I said the constitution of the Guild,not Nigeria. That organization has a constitution like many other associations and organizations.

Constitution is a body of rules or laws that govern a thing,a state,a people or an association. Yes,the concept of constitution in Naija transcends the 1999 constitution.

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by chanx: 11:54am On Jul 23, 2014
No need for the insult
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by obiosaks(m): 12:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
if she says dia is no money comin frm anywia den she should be removed for lyin to herself n to us
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by xtgozie(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: This article is not being fair to Mr John Okafor, neither is the picture..

Maybe there is an iota of truth in what Mr Okafor said that made this woman to be ranting like this..

correct man
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Truth24(m): 12:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
Daffar: Mr Ibu na pesin? Wetin him sabi dan 2 dey do mumu up and down. Y him no go bring proof say d woman truly dey chop moni abi him tink say dis na one of dos yeye roles wey him dey play for em films?... I quit watching nollywood movies because of clowns like him.

what gain did u add to nollywood by watching it films....ifot
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by amanze15(m): 12:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
b3llo: This woman is pretty.
former beauty queen of those days, 3 kids no hubby
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by amanze15(m): 12:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
No twitch under pressure of criticism.....first rule of being a good leader ask GEJ

1 Like

Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Smartsyn(m): 12:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
xtgozie:

as if u can understand the English they speak in Hollywood..... Oluku u no get one sense
Ibu mumu na acting. Your own na real life.
What exactly is your problem Mr Man, are you sure you understand what I wrote before insulting me..
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by allanphash7(m): 12:38pm On Jul 23, 2014
APC VS PDP IN NOLLYWOOD
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by xtgozie(m): 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014

as if u can understand the English they speak in Hollywood..... Oluku u no get one sense
Ibu mumu na acting. Your own na real life.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by xtgozie(m): 12:55pm On Jul 23, 2014
Smartsyn: What exactly is your problem Mr Man, are you sure you understand what I wrote before insulting me..

Oboy sorry..... No be u i want to fire. Na stray bullet. Look down the thread u go see d person.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
Now I have seen the foool everyone was talking about. Comic actors are everywhere even in American movies and the roles they play do not in any way represent their true personalities. They are just preoccupied with how to make you laugh. That woman can come and talk from now till Obj returns to presidency without eliciting a single smile from audience but a common sight of Mr Ibu can keep people rolling on ground. He is not the cause of your bitterness. Stop calling him a clown because a clown can not even take a movie role.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Elebiju: 1:15pm On Jul 23, 2014
idris4eva: Dis woman dey vex o so bcomin agn president has been politicise too cos dis woman will go any lenght just to retain d post.yeye is seriously smelling ova dere
see u,nairaland self go dey politicised soon, we go dey rotate site ownership and you will have the chance to vote the mod of your choice,WATCH OUT.
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by talktimi(m): 1:16pm On Jul 23, 2014
berem: if you don't know, Chimamda's movie have been pirated already so I heard.
If she has earned all that for nollywood, she has tried but insulting a fellow actor is quite shameful of her.
does that mean you should bring tribal sentiments into this thread or its a sin for someone to be Ijaw now, maybe even a crime in your books ? What you said is disgusting to say the least and Im very disappointed in you
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 23, 2014
talktimi: does that mean you should bring tribal sentiments into this thread or its a sin for someone to be Ijaw now, maybe even a crime in your books ? What you said is disgusting to say the least and Im very disappointed in you
this is the second time you're quoting me and I didn't respond. E be like say my comment pepper you no be small. Am sorry if you were hurt. No vex you hear? Ndo!

smiley smiley
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoungDaNaval(m): 1:59pm On Jul 23, 2014
ochejoseph:

Berem I don't think we should tribalise the issue Ibinabo has achieved a lot for Nollywood
1.37 producers and directors , 3 film institutes are to receive grants from the FGN

2.Actors now have representation in Key government intitution that has to to with the film industry !

3.Quality has also improved if you ask me , see what chimamanda did with her movie

I believe Ibinabo has earned her self a second term her colleagues are happy with the improvements they have seen and I believe in due time they will elect her for another term in office !

As for Mr Ibu we enjoy his laughs but I don't think leadership is for clowns !!!
See this fool, what if I call u a Bastard!!?? Mtchw
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Tallesty1: Her Tongue Is Bad
Lmao. Where u see tongue??
Re: AGN Presidency: Ibinabo To Mr. Ibu, Shut Up You Have No Education by YoungDaNaval(m): 2:04pm On Jul 23, 2014
Mzjhulz: I like Mr Ibu embarassed
Choi, are the one on ya dp?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa, Richard Mofe-Damijo, Omoni Oboli Spotted Together (Picture) / Don Jazzy Disses Freeze Of Cool FM / Basketmouth Marks Children's Day With Adorable Photo Of His Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.