Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:16 PM

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) (12220 Views)

Boko Haran Prisoners: Obiano Pleads For Calm / I've Revealed The Sponsors Of Boko Haran To Jonathan - Sat Guru Maharaji / Back In Captivity:boko Haran Recaptures 45 Out 63 Escaped Borno Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by VivianWatson22: 10:39pm On Jul 22, 2014
[img]http://3.bp..com/-2Hn4Imeej0I/U87QOAbjUVI/AAAAAAADOW0/a5_WHKIR_d0/s1600/1.png[/img]

Sahara Reporters today shared a disturbing video which showed a Nigerian Air officer identified as Umar Abubakar being interrogated and later gruesomely murdered by Boko Haran men in Borno state. The sect men then paraded with his head in a jubilant display.

The victim, who was extensively interrogated before his gruesome killing, identified himself as Umar Abubakar, disclosing that he was a member of Section 9 of the Nigerian armed forces engaged in counter-insurgency measures against Boko Haram.

In the video clip, the insurgents asked their victim to state his monthly pay to which he replied N40,000. He also disclosed that his commanding officer was a 2nd lieutenant. The insurgents displayed their victim’s identity card, chanting that the world should know that Allah had given them an enemy.

This is too sad. Just sad. Couldn’t bring myself to watch the video. Continue…

“So you were sent to kill Boko Haram? And you are serving the state instead of Allah? We are members of Jama’atu Ahlis Sunna Lidda’awati Wal-Jihad and Allah has given us an infidel today,” one of the Islamist sect’s leaders said in the video.

Thinking that reprieve would come his way, the captured military operative proclaimed himself a Muslim of Jama’atu Izalal extraction, but the insurgents, who spoke Hausa mixed with Kanuri, dismissed his plea. Their leader said: “No amount of prayers will save you, we will judge you according to the Quran.”

To the chants of Allahuakubar, the insurgents decapitated the hapless officer. After beheading their victim, the terrorists held up his severed head in jubilation as one of them used a mobile phone to film the gory scene. The victim’s headless body can be seen on the ground in a pool of blood, his hands tied with a rope.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IZsCUEHqvLs&noredirect=1

Source & Watch Video Here http://naijaxclusive.net/boko-haran-behead-umar-abubakar-nigerian-air-force-video/#comment-3719
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by gozie143(m): 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
jesus christ, what am i seeing. Mods take this to the front page. the whole world need to see this
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by VivianWatson22: 10:41pm On Jul 22, 2014
yeah, its very bad
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 22, 2014
Gory! shocked

What's the obsession with these folks and beheading people? From Libya, to Syria, to Yemen, to Saudi Arabia, to Qatar, to Iraq, to Afghanistan, to Somali, and now Nigeria - it's always about the darn head. Is it because they're rag-heads and to negate the "rag" on the head, they've to behead whoever they see as an infidel?

I'm still waiting for when they're going to start chopping off people's ar.ses, since they're fond of putting their ar.ses in the sky, when they pray.

I'll never understand these folks and their religion.

Mashallah!

Shalom!

12 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
o ma se o
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:01pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigerian military, hahahaha.
Imagine getting your head cut off for 40000 naira a month! Satan forbid.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by olapluto(m): 11:10pm On Jul 22, 2014
I just hope he's not of of those from the crash in Bama. Very very disturbing video.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by olapluto(m): 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
obioraeze: Jesus Christ of Nazareth, wat are dis Islam fools becoming. for christ sake hw do u worship a god dat tells u to kill unbelievers of ur faith instead of to peacefully convert them.
And you are not very intelligent to know that the person killed is a Muslim??

27 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 22, 2014
Jeez, Lord have mercy!! sad
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by tit(f): 11:13pm On Jul 22, 2014
Join me in demanding amnesty for Boko Haram.
#bringbackourarmy!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by waternogetenemy: 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
No God in that religion just bigotry and intolerance. They are serving the Arabs and fighting Arab imperialst battle.

Godless people.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:14pm On Jul 22, 2014
olapluto:
And you are not very intelligent to know that the person killed is a Muslim??

why are they calling him an infidel?

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by olapluto(m): 11:19pm On Jul 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

why are they calling him an infidel?
By definition, an infidel is a person who doesnt accept a particular faith or doctrine. To boko haram's ideology, any Muslim that takes side with the state is an infidel. Got it?

15 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21pm On Jul 22, 2014
olapluto:
By definition, an infidel is a person who doesnt accept a particular faith or doctrine. To boko haram's ideology, any Muslim that takes side with the state is an infidel. Got it?

Sorry I never knew one can be a muslim and an infidel at the same time. Makes you wonder.

8 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by publisher(m): 11:22pm On Jul 22, 2014
Nigerians and their morbid taste for gory and blood filled pictures or videos, shedding crocodile tears yet helping terrorists spread their evil message.

Moderators should ban this thread immediately and I trust Youtube will take down this video in the next 24hours.

Several American contractors were beheaded and filmed during early stages of Iraq invasion, how many of such videos were proudly shared by Americans on the social media?

What is wrong with some of you people?

How does sharing this video help our war on terror, other than giving Boko Haram a demonic moral boost and more confidence?

53 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 22, 2014
What is this world turning into?
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by stevecantrell: 11:27pm On Jul 22, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Sorry I never knew one can be a muslim and an infidel at the same time. Makes you wonder.

Even a Sultan or an emir can become an infidel to satisfy their thirst for blood...damn !

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by oduastates: 11:30pm On Jul 22, 2014
Bastardz.
These animal terrorists should be caught and strung from a lamp post.
What kind of God are these animals worshipping?
We want out of that useless country.
Our forefathers left middle Egypt because of these two bloodsucking religions.
Different waves of oduans undertook the journey to escape these medieval hordes .
Out ,out ,out out
Odua states today,now.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2014
publisher: Nigerians and their morbid taste for gory and blood filled pictures or videos, shedding crocodile tears yet helping terrorists spread their evil message.

Moderators should ban this thread immediately and I trust Youtube will take down this video in the next 24hours.

Several American contractors were beheaded and filmed during early stages of Iraq invasion, how many of such videos were proudly shared by Americans on the social media?

How does sharing this video help our war on terror, other than giving Boko Haram a demonic moral boost and more confidence?

you are one of those eh. see no evil.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
oduastates: Bastardz.
These animal terrorists should be caught and strung from a lamp post.
What kind of God are these animals worshipping?
We want out of that useless country.
Our forefathers left middle Egypt because of these two bloodsucking religions.
Different waves of oduans undertook the journey to escape these medieval hordes .
Out ,out ,out out
Odua states today,now.

but pa awo signed you people up for one nigeria. where are you running to? enjoy.

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by AbuMikey(m): 11:36pm On Jul 22, 2014
publisher: Nigerians and their morbid taste for gory and blood filled pictures or videos, shedding crocodile tears yet helping terrorists spread their evil message.

If this were published without a video clip to back it up, You would have called it a lie. Don't deny, but now You have a video and you talking trash......

My Oga, You nor get sense, I swear grin

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Mcbussy(m): 11:38pm On Jul 22, 2014
tit: Join me in demanding amnesty for Boko Haram.
#bringbackourarmy!

lmao.... #bringbackourgirls has turned #bringbackoursoldiers

smh for naija....these useless politicians aren't ready to deal wif these peeps yet.let them keep watching till boko tears naija apart.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by mkoabiola: 11:48pm On Jul 22, 2014
Dere 's nothing u can do to satisfy som ppu.
If dere is no video ,dey wil nva blv ,now dere is a video deu say trash.
Bok ar winning war against FG
FG needs to wake up

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by ignis: 11:49pm On Jul 22, 2014
Very disgusting. ...
I just watched the video.... Some people could be heartless.
I doubt if these guys are really human being.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Noctec: 11:52pm On Jul 22, 2014
Oh NOOOOOO!!!
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmm NAF doesn't use the use the rank of 2nd lieutenant ! e get as e be ooo
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 11:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
hmm NAF doesn't use the use the rank of 2nd lieutenant ! and where is his uniform ? i wont fall for this cheap terrorist properganda.rip to the dead

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by GAZZUZZ(m): 11:59pm On Jul 22, 2014
Painful part of the matter is that his loved ones get to see this video, very sad indeed.
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 23, 2014
Nigerdeltaboi: hmm NAF doesn't use the use the rank of 2nd lieutenant ! e get as e be ooo
2nd lieutenant is Army

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by priscaoge(f): 12:08am On Jul 23, 2014
These demons just enjoy drinking innocent blood everyday!

May God have mercy on ur sorry soulsundecided
Re: Boko Haran Behead Umar Abubakar Of Nigerian Air Force (video) by edoyad(m): 12:17am On Jul 23, 2014
No shaking! I believe in our Military

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Quit Whining, Accept You Failed – PDP Tells Buhari / APC National Assembly Caucus In Closed-door Meeting / 5th Osun Youth Ambassador Awards: Hardworking Sons, Daughters Of State Showcased

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.