Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:52 AM

Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. (701 Views)

Horrific Way I Discovered My Fiancee Is Not Only A Cheat But A Prostitute. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / Negative Effect Of Sleeping With A Prostitute. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by geophyscist: 10:55pm On Jul 22, 2014
guys and ladies i witness a quarel btw 2 ladies,i overheard when one was constantly calling the other a prostitute and she was crying.i was very angry with the lady that accuse the other of prostitution and i tried to console the accused.now to all ladies that are guilty of these offence,an arlot is describe as a female that offer sex in exchange of anything whether gift,love,affection,money,job,goodgrade outside marriage so practically 90 percent ladies are guilty so i dont know why a lady will accuse another of such.so guys and ladies who do you see as a prostitute.
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by MabraO: 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2014
As d name implies
Ladies
Abi dem dey call guys prostitute too?
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by pussyeater(m): 12:27am On Jul 23, 2014
MabraO: As d name implies
Ladies
Abi dem dey call guys prostitute too?
U never hear of Gingolo before?
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by MabraO: 2:17am On Jul 23, 2014
pussyeater:
U never hear of Gingolo before?

Not common in Naija except abroad
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 23, 2014
i forbid dis thread
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by geophyscist: 7:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
patrickdarlins: i forbid dis thread
i forbid you too
Re: Guys And Ladies Who Do You See As A Prostitute. by Nobody: 8:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
geophyscist: i forbid you too
we forbid each oda...lols

(1) (Reply)

Photo: What Every Lady Needs...... / Removed / Love Or Madness? Man Pastes Posters All Around New York In Search of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.