Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,665 members, 7,801,919 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 06:00 AM

Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You (21533 Views)

Ladies, What's Your Take On Guys With Braids? (pics) / See What Makeup Did To This albino / What Makeup Can You Not Live Without? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:06am On Jul 23, 2014
I fix my hair and I apply just white powder and lip gloss, that's all I do. I don't do lip stick and cos. I do light make up that one will think I didn't makeup at all, its as good as me being natural.

Op I think you are referring to heavy make ups, please don't generalize. I still don't understand why you feel ladies look down on people when they make their hair and apply makeup, funny sha grin....Personally I think once hairdo and makeup does not define who you are, a proud person will always be a proud person, no be makeup or hairdo dey cause am. cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by UjSizzle(f): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: there is no need trying to be what you are not my dear. If your eyes are not pop then be contented with how it is. Human want is insatiable. Stop trying to be what you are not. Even if a makeup comes out tomorrow that will make your nose or any other area you want to pop, why patronise it? You people are no different from those who do plastic surgery to change their looks or gender. This is lack of contentment.
I do what I want, when I want. If you don't like unnatural girls, feel free to look the other way cheesy
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by vanstanzy(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014
Godmother: You opinion dude
Not just his opinion alone. Inferiority complex wan finish una with una heavy makeups. Looking all artificial isn't the way.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by OdenigboAroli(m): 10:07am On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko

Loading your face with five coats of paint doesn't make you classy or elegant.
Your character makes you classy and has nothing to do with painting your face.
Stop making excuses for your insecurities.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by AdmiralPato(m): 10:09am On Jul 23, 2014
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Tic4tac(m): 10:13am On Jul 23, 2014
ednut1: from make up to hair. bros jst confess ur babe ask u to buy air u cant afford. he con dey pain u. hahah
OLODO.. HW much does air cost.. Lol
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Stop using make ups
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ednut1(m): 10:16am On Jul 23, 2014
Tic4tac: OLODO.. HW much does air cost.. Lol
grin grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by ednut1(m): 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
AdmiralPato:

But Air Is Free

Oh.. You Mean Hair!
undecided undecided grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
Im shocked to see guys on this tread.
Una dey use make up abi una dey find wife
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by MadCow1: 10:17am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.

[b]Hey! Why dont you be natural and let your hair grow wild, stop using deodorant and let your natural scent ooze through, stop using lotion and let your skin be naturally dry or oily whichever.

Make-up is a womans way of completing her look. I can agree that there are those who over do it, but when a make-up is done properly (which does not necessarily mean light make-up), a womans beauty is maximized.

Not all of us are created equal. Whilst some have the smoothest of skins, others have to deal with blemishes, black heads, bumps, rascally facial hairs, uneven skin tones, birthmarks in the weirdest of places, receeding hairlines, scanty haed of hair, balding, acne, e.t.c. Women who fall into this category use make-up and hair-extensions to cover these blemishes thus boosting their self-confidence and allowing them create that all important first impression.

If a woman walks up to you with unruly nappy hair, face full of spots, acne and blemish, lips dryer than the sahara, looking like something straight out of Bed after a nightmare, you wouldnt even give her a second glance.

You boys need to cut women some slack. They have to deal with so many undue pressures that we men put on them. A woman has to look good for us, maintain a certain weight, a certain shape, e.t.c.

If you dont like a woman with Make-up, go date those Deeperlife biitches. If you like a woman who does what she needs to look good, then date regular women. But dont judge a certain group based on your very own prejudice. We all differ one from another.

#To All the Make-Up wearing Biitches, I love you all the way you are. grin cool[/b]

13 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:18am On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord: Im shocked to see guys on this tread.
Una dey use make up abi una dey find wife
Yes na, some guys dey apply powder and lip gloss too. tongue
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:21am On Jul 23, 2014
Really its just plain fact. Heavy makeup on ladies turns me off.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Moblord(m): 10:23am On Jul 23, 2014
spicy244: Buh men of nowadays wants ladies that are classy, elegant. No one wants those that "natural looking" lady. So no blame on ladies. Bikko
that means the ladies want men too.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by UrbanMystique: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
i dont have problem with make up or whatever makes women look good.

my only problem is hypocrisy amongst women and sometimes men. you wear Brazilian hair, you put on powder, fake nails etc, but because no one is judging you for those fake things, you open your gutter mouth to judge those that fix fake b00oobs or butts.. what differentiates you?
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:25am On Jul 23, 2014
MzMariah: Yes na, some guys dey apply powder and lip gloss too. tongue
shocked grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by berbs113(f): 10:27am On Jul 23, 2014
wowo things....Queen Nefertiti sef no do reach dem... Sipping my lipton without sugar...
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 10:28am On Jul 23, 2014
They are simply saying they hate how they look. I wonder how some children still recognizes their mothers. Cosmetic pretty in the day....another in the night.

Thank God for my life. I no even get body cream, yet my skin is good. Na just to barb and shave with trimming my nails by myself, lobatan, omokunrin n mu town lo niyen.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by AdmiralPato(m): 10:30am On Jul 23, 2014
ednut1:
undecided undecided grin

grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:33am On Jul 23, 2014
runzlord:
shocked grin
Close your eyes jor grin cheesy I know a guy who uses powder and lip gloss, who knows if you do too. grin
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by amokeze(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
I love make-up (when done well) Buh feel lazy to use it cry
So i just carry my face like that.... I know its not nice lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by secnelly: 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
If you are a gal and can really make ur ugly face look bautiful with make up urself, it means you can aristically make out smething outta nothing. I value such gals. they are untapped talents
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
MzMariah: Close your eyes jor grin cheesy I know a guy who uses powder and lip gloss, who knows if you do too. grin

SoRry to barge into your convo but that guy you know isn't a man but a pu**y. Real men don't use lip gloss but lip balm, it doesn't glow.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by repogirl(f): 10:37am On Jul 23, 2014
OP, there are also ladies who do not wear make up but have the nastiest attitudes like they are frustrated, wearing weaves and make up doesn't alter a persons character, a persons attitude is just that, goes farther than make up!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Maximus85(m): 10:39am On Jul 23, 2014
amokeze: I love make-up (when done well) Buh feel lazy to use it cry
So i just carry my face like that.... I know its not nice lipsrsealed

I respect you. Your man will know who you really are. Not Adamma in the outside and atutupoyoyo inside.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by johnstar(m): 10:40am On Jul 23, 2014
chuxyz: I look at ladies who say they like being themselves and can't help but ROTFLOL. With most of them applying makeup like one coming outta a paint factory. Not to talk of the ego with which some will sway those expensive artificial hair as if it is the end of the world while they look down on every other person as if they are a piece of shit. There is one thing i want you all to know: Being oneself starts with being natural. Once a lady can't be natural, never accept a word when she says she is or likes being herself. Trust me that's a fat lie. Any lady who makes up is actually indirectly telling you that she is what she really isn't. In conclusion, i will like to tell you ladies that being yourself starts with being natural and if you all can do this, men will appreciate you more.
well said bro, I hate gals dat form ehn......... dm go dey form lyk bastardd if u dey form, nd u dey here, make thunder fire ur mama nyash shocked
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
Maximus85:

SoRry to barge into your convo but that guy you know isn't a man but a pu**y. Real men don't use lip gloss but lip balm, it doesn't glow.
OK.
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by johnstar(m): 10:41am On Jul 23, 2014
cnt u ppl do without make up ehn
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Godmother(f): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2014
ty444: seriously u gat to look more natural cos ur make up ooze much inadequacy.

You guys make me laugh. So just cos a girl uses make-up she's inscure
Which cave did you crawl out from with this your low mentality and ignorance?
Stop trying to force your opinion and likes on people.
Its simple, if you don't like make-up then go for a natural-looking lady.
But expecting every girl to stop make-up just cos you dnt like it is just silly.
Wisen up, dude

1 Like

Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Escalze(m): 10:45am On Jul 23, 2014
apolonius:

You no dey try o. The first time I saw that I laughed hard.
in Phyno's voice 'what a life sef'
Re: Ladies: What Makeup Reveals About You by Godmother(f): 10:46am On Jul 23, 2014
Seun pls give us a "Dislike" button. Or a "Hot Slap" button cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ugochi Ihezue Wins Miss Universe Nigeria 2023 / What Color Are Yur Nails? / Style File: Karisma Kapoor (class + Style)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.