Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,849 members, 7,802,717 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:50 PM

Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired (56763 Views)

8 Nigerian Celebrities And The American Stars They Resemble [photos] / 50 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Most Embarrassing Moments Ever / Nigerian celebrities and their luxury cars! (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by cherrybrown(f): 6:39am On Jul 24, 2014
God has a way of blessing his people whatever thing you are going through in life one day it will be over
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by chukkystar(m): 7:35am On Jul 24, 2014
If everybody own na True, Tonto own na big lie.. Dat PH girl wey go Airforce Portharcourt, she neva suffer for once
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Nobody: 7:43am On Jul 24, 2014
Khalessi: Most of them add pepper, salt and Maggi. Everybody claiming poor even toto sef.
I believe ibu sha it still showsundecided
.LOL.And even sugar.....everybody claiming surulere
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by fubbyy(m): 7:59am On Jul 24, 2014
The truth remains that some of these celebrities fabricated their stories to make the story of their journey so interesting

I never believed yul's story, this guy was damn rich back in the days at uniport so what is he telling us?
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by jesuswithus: 8:10am On Jul 24, 2014
@op nice and inspiring write up,its nice and challenging to know that we can all make it inspire of the odds that faces anyone one.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Caseless: 8:50am On Jul 24, 2014
JuicyGee: Timaya sexually abused? grin grin grin. #iffahear
oh my God! Ar u d woman that sexually abused him?
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Elnino4ladies: 9:20am On Jul 24, 2014
I smell lies..especially yul,wizzy,banky....i tink MI,ice prince nd jesse jagz shld be on dt list..those niggas went tru Hell...
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Alfred234(m): 9:44am On Jul 24, 2014
ok I have heard but ion believe Timaya's story.. Sexually abused?? #Yimu
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 24, 2014
I never wanted reading any of these stories but glossing over Psquare's story, I felt touched to read all.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Lexcom20(m): 10:40am On Jul 24, 2014
englishmart: Who is that ewu that said I won't make it?
But I thought yul is Pete edochie's son.
How come he was poor too?
no mind him joor. he ws claiming he made it witout his fada. while any producer or director wey hear d name go giv am scritp sharp sharp witout questions. him just dey make noise. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 24, 2014
maxism2: wow!

this is really inspiring!!!

moral lesson: no condition is permanent.

[size=15]hard work and consistency and God help.[/size]

Op well done

nice compilation

The bolded is just the solution.

Seven years ago, I met one hard working man who whenever I saw him, he was always sweating, you wouldnt want to sit close to him. He was a car dealer who relocated newly from his former location to my area.

He had achieved little by then. One day he confided in me that he was going through difficulty from his competitors.

Today, this man through doggedness has achieved monumental success in his business, lives in a palatial house, owns one of the biggest hotels in town, buys one brand new car every year for his personal use.

I don't see him sweating anymore. Only his boys do.

In our last conversation last week, he told me, " Boy, I have to enjoy my money".

He is a very good example for me. When chasing this money, dont look at anybody's face.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Nobody: 11:13am On Jul 24, 2014
For me Banky w, Don jazzy, tonto dike& omotola you guys were not in a state of being extremely poor, we are talking real struggle here, people who can't even afford a bus ticket from their home town to the city, not people who travelled overseas for green pastures, not people who were fixed by their parents, Banky w even had a car and he's calling that a struggle nigga has no point

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by lalasticlala(m): 11:15am On Jul 24, 2014
okparaugo: I never wanted reading any of these stories but glossing over Psquare's story, I felt touched to read all.

hahahahahahaha,
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 24, 2014
Wao! all these humble beginings and backgrounds are really inspiring!I have a new wave of respect 4 Mr Ibu,his openess and detailed expression really make the tops.I thot Tonto Dike once claimed she had a very luxurious upbringing,where she claimed she had evrythng she wanted,hmmm!*contradictions*. Btw,since she had her own share of humble story,why does she now act like she's ontop the world?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by tunjilana: 2:36pm On Jul 24, 2014
All I see are stories from the everyday Nigerian...

May God make our stories worth sharing somedays too...Amen

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by ceasare: 4:41pm On Jul 24, 2014
utumunta: What I see here are every day Nigerian stories that happen before us. There is no difference from what most people went/are going through, including the so-called 'rich people,' today.
Imagine Yul Edochie claiming he suffered by sleeping in Nonso's house lipsrsealed Wizkid said he suffered too? Every man has his story, but don't make it look like you slayed ten thousand dragons to get to where you are. This is why I love the way 2face told his story; simple and short without wallowing in self-pity or chest-beating.
In all Mr Ibu and Mercy Johnson's story stand out. This is not to discountenance the others; but, there is a differencce between trials and challenges in the ordinary course of life and lack of necessaries and opportunities that make life useful.
@ umunta : u ve said it all my brother.

For me people like banky W shd not tell us tales of grace to grass! His father is a diplomat he has lived in 3-5 diff countries all over the world and schooled in d USA so tell me ow he suffered?!
Yul edochie that one no be suffer my dear.
Timaya that woman is ur sugar mummy you where just living off her and I tot your father is a banker so tell us something else
The people who really suffered in no particular order is 2face & black face,Psquare , Mr IBU maybe mercy Johnson sha the rest are just made up story.
The dude that said ice prince and MI with Jesse jagz suffered........gbagbe!!(4gerit) ice prince father is Elias zamani former DIG of police , MI and jagz are from avg backgrd atlst their dad even as a pastor can afford to send MI to school in d US.
Davido we are waiting for ur own suffer story oh!!! OBO

My contribution

2 Likes

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Motolank: 6:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
I believe banky w ll be sexully abused... He looks yunmy
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by daveP(m): 8:40pm On Jul 24, 2014
I believe Timaya grin grin grin grin
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by dwilliams: 8:51pm On Jul 24, 2014
Dis list is not complete without the story of Olamide,*spits on thread*
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by Rajosh(m): 8:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
Lol. Very funny stories. Everybody claimed to have suffered. Working in a supermarket and earning a living is now suffering.lol. Wizkid said he walked the streets. What would he have done if he were Dangote's son? Fly on the streets?

1 Like

Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by singlefade25(f): 9:33pm On Jul 24, 2014
Very soon, I will share my own story, I will make it, so help me God.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
airmark: This is grass to grace.
very funny pic...he even pose well well inside d dirty. Mayb na ontop he dey sleep sef.
Bt heard Tonto Dikeh's folks lashed out at her for dat story claiming its nt even close 2 d truth. Smtyms pple can buttress d 'sauce' of dia stories so dat ppl wil fink they rili hustled. BTW, celeb or no celeb, who no dey hustle 4 dz Naija sef
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by CarmelloANGEL(m): 11:05pm On Jul 24, 2014
cherrybrown: God has a way of blessing his people whatever thing you are going through in life one day it will be over
seems u ar new hia..jst click on modify and make ur adjustment rather than reposting.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by daveP(m): 11:10pm On Jul 24, 2014
dwilliams: Dis list is not complete without the story of Olamide,*spits on thread*
true talk@ olamide.Genny doesnt understand the word struggle.
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by daveP(m): 11:13pm On Jul 24, 2014
cherrybrown: God has a way of helping people whatever thing you are going through in life one day it will be over
MODIFIED,YET NOT CORRESPONDING!
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by kcowen(m): 10:56am On Jul 25, 2014
How can u say some of these people suffer,do u reli knw wat suffering ?how can u tell me pple like ramsey noah,yul edochie,miss nnaji,banky W,Don jazzy,Tonto Dikeh & few of them u mention...someone who slept in a floor of a 1 room apartment or in a bridge dont mean he/she suffered,Don jazzy/banky W stayed in uk,sell 1 or 2 doesnt mean they suffer,while there re many naija who havent even been to Ghana,i knw tonto very well,she cleaned a huz 4 N200 doesnt mean she suffer,her parent were doing well atlest they were middle class,yul edochie doesnt even qualify to to there,he slept in nonso house then wat ?he cant tell me that his dad wasnt rich,or he didnt by any means get to where he is becos of that name "edochie"....if u really want to talk abt celebrities that suffer i was expecting to hear 2face,Basketmouth,AY,Late Dagrin,Jazzman Olofin,Sound Sultan
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by fancy4eve(f): 11:03am On Jul 27, 2014
My best iz yet 2 cum, I depend only on u
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by tswagg007(m): 7:42am On Oct 08, 2014
haymoney01:
Olamide nko... I no believe timaya ooo
olamide has said it all in anifowose
Re: Top 20 Nigerian Celebrities And Their Grass To Grace Stories: Read & Be Inspired by ASuperstar: 9:12pm On Mar 08, 2020
I will be among this list one day. Amen

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Steflon Don Couldn't Take Her Eyes Off Burna Boy At His 28th Birthday Party / Efe Slays In Native Attire at Unilever Headquarters with Bisola / Adebola Williams Strolling With Lion, Celebrities React

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.