Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,375 members, 7,808,309 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. - Programming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. (7009 Views)

Why I Dumped Wordpress As A CMS (my Experience) / Learn Android App Development For FREE Here / Pictures Of My First Android App (comments And Suggestion Needed) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by Nastydroid(m): 1:09pm On Aug 02, 2014
Thanks guys
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by ayufun: 11:06am On Sep 12, 2016
Submit you app, software or any program at SUBMIT APP/SOFTWARE FOR FREE PROMOTION

or recommend to app developers you know
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by Ssathugit: 8:02am On May 26, 2021
Creating an e-commerce app is one of the most visible trends in the digital world. Marketers are starting to develop responsive and highly professional mobile apps that can give a boost to their business. My familiar business partner at https://madappgang.com/blog/how-to-develop-an-e-commerce-app-cost-types-and I ordered the development. He previously got acquainted with this company in order to make his order.
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by Brightale(f): 12:59pm On May 26, 2021
GideonG:
I wanna change Africa, I'm not gonna lie. That's my mission. I am the African Dream
Hi, GideonG, how is Africa? And I hope you are now a millioniare!!!
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by Brightale(f): 1:03pm On May 26, 2021
GideonG:

Thank you very much and you all should wait for September 1st by the special grace of God!
It's time already, we've been hustling and working hard for so long, failing numerous times but success has come by his grace.

If you are in the spirit say Aha, Aha
WOW, this just weaken me. I have big dreams too, even bigger ones�
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by africonn: 1:35pm On May 27, 2021
Brightale:
Hi, GideonG, how is Africa? And I hope you are now a millioniare!!!
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why I Left Android App Development Since Last Year. by milewheeler: 3:24pm On Feb 14, 2022
After reading this article, it seems to me that your decision at that time was right.

But if you ever start Android development again, I think you should start with this GB WhatsApp Apk app

Because applications like this are on trend nowadays

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Build A Simple Blog With Python(django) / A Little Tip For Notepad++ users Like Me. / Python Creatives: Where Were We?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.