Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,917 members, 7,799,105 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 03:17 PM

The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates (25415 Views)

Nigerian Graduates And Their Terrible CV Presentation! (CV attached) / A Painful Lesson I Learnt From An Access Bank Interview For A Marketing Job / ‘60% Of Nigerian Graduates Are Unemployed’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by ideology(m): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2014
hapiness44: I woke up this morning feeling very depressed,I was screaming in my head,'I am tired of staying at home,I am tired of pausing my dreams because I hav e no rich God father that can sponsor me.just yesterday,a girlfriend of mine, told me she is to start training next month with an airline,without even going through the recruitment process,her aunty 'on the top' just sent her a message that she included her name to the successful candidates,and she should start getting ready for the training.I was happy for her,and at the same time wished I had someone too..but this morning,after saying my morning prayers,I realised that we have the greatest 'connector' on earth by our side,we have God and with him everything is possible.so my fellow job seekers,have faith cause God will make all things right in his appointed time.it is well!!

Am not surprised that ur comments gathered as much likes compared to op's write-up, kudos dear, woman of virture, ur victory is near thee.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Archmage(m): 10:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:

Ogbeni
aw far. fmr nesa president. abeg connect ur guy oooo.
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Infoay: 10:36pm On Jul 23, 2014
hapiness44: I woke up this morning feeling very depressed,I was screaming in my head,'I am tired of staying at home,I am tired of pausing my dreams because I hav e no rich God father that can sponsor me.just yesterday,a girlfriend of mine, told me she is to start training next month with an airline,without even going through the recruitment process,her aunty 'on the top' just sent her a message that she included her name to the successful candidates,and she should start getting ready for the training.I was happy for her,and at the same time wished I had someone too..but this morning,after saying my morning prayers,I realised that we have the greatest 'connector' on earth by our side,we have God and with him everything is possible.so my fellow job seekers,have faith cause God will make all things right in his appointed time.it is well!!

You said it all my brother. Lets trust God to see us through... Amen

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by An0nimus: 10:37pm On Jul 23, 2014
booqee: Very sad situation indeed. Every morning I wake up feeling unhappy, and I haven't even spent up to two month after nysc oo. Unhappiness is not because of no job but because people who aren't qualified got the damn job.

I pray to God I get a job very soon.
We willsmiley

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by ideology(m): 10:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
oluwabuse: . I pray you secure good one soon, because isn't easy dear. 1 year counting after nysc now, and I'm still useless, looking like a dead chicken. God help nigeria youths.

Pls don't call urself useless or dead chicken for any reason, u just hurt me for calling urself that.

There's hope, you can start looking away from govt, find something you can do, pls
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by yemmit90: 10:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
joseph1832:
Don't mind them, entrepreneur this entrepreneur that, ask them to lend you money and they go buzz off like bees after honey. The business one wants to start I wonder if it's saliva they will use to start it up.

This's what many graduates keep saying. Do you think people will tell you if they are making real money from their business? Or do you think hard working business man will like to lend his money to a lazy guy who cannot use his head to think of what to do other than his certificate?

The truth is that, jobs are scarce compare to those that are looking for it. If there are enough jobs,there won't be a reason for favourism etc.

As for where a broke graduate will get money to start something, many us know how to source money for university education,Msc,PhD,Ican, law school and others costly professional exams but cannot find money to do business?

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by AderibigbeAAA(m): 11:21pm On Jul 23, 2014
Archmage: aw far. fmr nesa president. abeg connect ur guy oooo.

Archmage how I go connect you... a whole you. CEO. archmage studio

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by luvola(m): 11:44pm On Jul 23, 2014
yemmit90:

This's what many graduates keep saying. Do you think people will tell you if they are making real money from their business? Or do you think hard working business man will like to lend his money to a lazy guy who cannot use his head to think of what to do other than his certificate?

The truth is that, jobs are scarce compare to those that are looking for it. If there are enough jobs,there won't be a reason for favourism etc.

As for where a broke graduate will get money to start something, manyaàa us know how to source money for university education,Msc,PhD,Ican, law school and others costly professional exams but cannot find money to do business?

where is the money ? let me tell you. There was a time I do advertise shoes online and later , I was In a distress and that crippled it.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by continentalceo(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
offorkansi: THE PAINFUL REALITY OF A NIGERIAN GRADUATE

On Friday July 18th, I boarded a night bus for the first time in my life. I was very apprehensive given the bad state of our roads and the activities of men of the underworld. The risk associated with travelling by road for 10 long hours and the resources I would expend in the process made the choice a very difficult decision to arrive at, especially when I considered the fact that the result of the exam which I was billed to write could go either way. Just last two weeks, the Petroleum trust development Fund (PTDF), released the list of successful candidates for their oversee scholarship after about 8months of endless waiting. I became worried that some powerful Nigerians may take advantage of the long wait to rig the selection process. My suspicion heightened when a friend called me and asked me to send my particulars, so that his sister who works with the government, can help increase my result score. I regretted not sending my particulars to this friend when last week, a former school mate called me to inform me that he had passed the PTDF exam. Knowing that I did not see him during the exams, I asked him which center he wrote his own exam, he laughed and told me flatly that he didn’t sit for the exams. His name miraculously appeared on the successful candidates list because he has a powerful Uncle who pulled some strings on his behalf.

Now you understand why going to Lagos for the exams was a big deal for me. I went anyway; I took the risk to travel to Lagos from Port Harcourt for the Seplat recruitment exam because I needed the job. I have a job, but the opportunity of landing a better job will always be appealing. Luckily, I arrived at the venue of the exams in ample time to brush my teeth and change my shirt. As I readied myself for the test, I met a guy who also came from Port Harcourt for the recruitment exercise and we got talking. He told me how he was invited for a Halliburton interview and I was thinking to myself, ‘this guy must be very intelligent’. I was crestfallen when he told me that he did not even apply for the job in the first place, to talk of sitting for the exams. He was merely invited for the interview at the instance of his highly connected brother who was part of the system. He must have seen the shock on my face because I could barely talk, when he started telling me that he wished he had brought someone to sit for the exam on his behalf.

Few months ago, 21 graduates lost their lives in the NIS recruitment exam. Till today, the Minister under whose watch this recruitment heist was pulled off is still at the helms of affair in the Ministry of Interior. Hundreds of thousands of graduates were subjected to an exam when most of the slots have been taken by politicians and top ranking civil servants. We have moved on from that debacle and the millions of naira creamed off from jobless Nigerians are yet to be refunded even after Mr. President’s directive. The government which seems overwhelmed by the present security challenges is barely doing enough to arrest unemployment and the major opposition party seems too busy with insulting the ruling party, that it can hardly find the time to tell Nigerians how they intend to create jobs if elected. Recruitment agencies are cashing in on the misfortune of graduates to rip them off by hoodwinking them with different kinds of graduate programs and fees to help them search for non-existent jobs. Companies on the other hand are making it very difficult for fresh graduates by introducing obnoxious recruitment criteria. If companies are not asking for impossible years of experience (as if you can have an experience without working), they will be calling for age brackets that will disqualify many graduates because of the time wasting NYSC program.

This country is becoming increasingly difficult for young Nigerians who do not have connections or are unwilling to soil their integrity. It is a sad reality that in today’s Nigeria, who you know is better than what you read or graduated with. Hard work and competence count for nothing in a nation where nepotism has been elevated mediocrity above excellence. Graduates are becoming desperate as their patience wanes with each passing day, even as they see the opulence displayed by our greedy politicians. My worry is that one day, this critical mass of our population may revolt and its consequences will be worse than the present crisis in the North East. What worries me even more is that more youths are ready to do whatever it takes to become gainfully employed, including selling their conscience. The future of this country will be in dire straits if her future leaders are brought up to believe that honesty, hard work and competence, do not pay. Something urgent needs to be done about the ugly reality of Nigeria graduates.

I can only hope for the best as I await the result of the Seplat recruitment exam, since I do not have any big man to plead my case.
Offor honest is an active Nigerian Youth. Please follow me on Twitter @honest4change.

Oboy men u need to consider being an entrepreneur and stop depending on the Government and all this private organisations...you have a job, that means you have a steady income. So my brother u need to start considering becoming an employer of labour...JK Kennedy said "do not think of what your country can do for you but think of what you can do for your country"

5 Likes

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by continentalceo(m): 8:21am On Jul 24, 2014
offorkansi: THE PAINFUL REALITY OF A NIGERIAN GRADUATE

On Friday July 18th, I boarded a night bus for the first time in my life. I was very apprehensive given the bad state of our roads and the activities of men of the underworld. The risk associated with travelling by road for 10 long hours and the resources I would expend in the process made the choice a very difficult decision to arrive at, especially when I considered the fact that the result of the exam which I was billed to write could go either way. Just last two weeks, the Petroleum trust development Fund (PTDF), released the list of successful candidates for their oversee scholarship after about 8months of endless waiting. I became worried that some powerful Nigerians may take advantage of the long wait to rig the selection process. My suspicion heightened when a friend called me and asked me to send my particulars, so that his sister who works with the government, can help increase my result score. I regretted not sending my particulars to this friend when last week, a former school mate called me to inform me that he had passed the PTDF exam. Knowing that I did not see him during the exams, I asked him which center he wrote his own exam, he laughed and told me flatly that he didn’t sit for the exams. His name miraculously appeared on the successful candidates list because he has a powerful Uncle who pulled some strings on his behalf.

Now you understand why going to Lagos for the exams was a big deal for me. I went anyway; I took the risk to travel to Lagos from Port Harcourt for the Seplat recruitment exam because I needed the job. I have a job, but the opportunity of landing a better job will always be appealing. Luckily, I arrived at the venue of the exams in ample time to brush my teeth and change my shirt. As I readied myself for the test, I met a guy who also came from Port Harcourt for the recruitment exercise and we got talking. He told me how he was invited for a Halliburton interview and I was thinking to myself, ‘this guy must be very intelligent’. I was crestfallen when he told me that he did not even apply for the job in the first place, to talk of sitting for the exams. He was merely invited for the interview at the instance of his highly connected brother who was part of the system. He must have seen the shock on my face because I could barely talk, when he started telling me that he wished he had brought someone to sit for the exam on his behalf.

Few months ago, 21 graduates lost their lives in the NIS recruitment exam. Till today, the Minister under whose watch this recruitment heist was pulled off is still at the helms of affair in the Ministry of Interior. Hundreds of thousands of graduates were subjected to an exam when most of the slots have been taken by politicians and top ranking civil servants. We have moved on from that debacle and the millions of naira creamed off from jobless Nigerians are yet to be refunded even after Mr. President’s directive. The government which seems overwhelmed by the present security challenges is barely doing enough to arrest unemployment and the major opposition party seems too busy with insulting the ruling party, that it can hardly find the time to tell Nigerians how they intend to create jobs if elected. Recruitment agencies are cashing in on the misfortune of graduates to rip them off by hoodwinking them with different kinds of graduate programs and fees to help them search for non-existent jobs. Companies on the other hand are making it very difficult for fresh graduates by introducing obnoxious recruitment criteria. If companies are not asking for impossible years of experience (as if you can have an experience without working), they will be calling for age brackets that will disqualify many graduates because of the time wasting NYSC program.

This country is becoming increasingly difficult for young Nigerians who do not have connections or are unwilling to soil their integrity. It is a sad reality that in today’s Nigeria, who you know is better than what you read or graduated with. Hard work and competence count for nothing in a nation where nepotism has been elevated mediocrity above excellence. Graduates are becoming desperate as their patience wanes with each passing day, even as they see the opulence displayed by our greedy politicians. My worry is that one day, this critical mass of our population may revolt and its consequences will be worse than the present crisis in the North East. What worries me even more is that more youths are ready to do whatever it takes to become gainfully employed, including selling their conscience. The future of this country will be in dire straits if her future leaders are brought up to believe that honesty, hard work and competence, do not pay. Something urgent needs to be done about the ugly reality of Nigeria graduates.

I can only hope for the best as I await the result of the Seplat recruitment exam, since I do not have any big man to plead my case.
Offor honest is an active Nigerian Youth. Please follow me on Twitter @honest4change.

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by continentalceo(m): 8:25am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=continentalceo][/quote]

Oboy men u need to consider being an entrepreneur and stop depending on the Government and all this private organisations...you have a job, that means you have a steady income. So my brother u need to start considering becoming an employer of labour...JK Kennedy said "do not think of what your country can do for you but think of what you can do for your country"
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by nenergy(m): 8:37am On Jul 24, 2014

I know that scream. Mine stopped in September 2012. PM me for a free CV maker. Also like; The Job Seekers Creed - more than just a book.
http://www.facebook.com/TheJobseekersCreed
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 9:49am On Jul 24, 2014
youngalex:
Obviously from his write up he is underemployed possibly seeking for new oppurtunites and enhanced pay package,secondly my post is mainly for those currently unemployed
you are right
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 11:03am On Jul 24, 2014
Polchiz:
Do you have problem with understanding or what? Your type may be writing this trash from a comfortable office.
A graduate who can't boast of N1000 should start something with your head I suppose?
Do you know that there is time for everything?
Do you understand the meaning of the word 'ambition'?
If you expect a graduate to take the job of a bus conductor, palm wine tapper, errand boy e.t.c, then something must be wrong with that your thick skull that you call brain.
ONLY God Almighty can make something out of nothing.
Imagine yourself losing your job and all your money and then tell us here what you would do.
If you made 3rd class and managed to get a job through connection or merit, don't laugh at those who have better grades but are still unemployed. The truth is that, intelligence doesn't amount to enterpreneurial potential.
Don't be a lazy retard! Read the Op's post, he has a job already that thousands of graduates are looking for.(He never complained about the pay but still wants something 'BETTER')There are 100's of people like him who jump from one really good job to a better job in Nigeria. Don't compare him to a 1,000 naira earner like you. Next time you want to make insulting statements, don't ever mention God in it other wise you are just doomed for failure. You are the one who obviously lacks understanding and your comment shows how frustrated and stuupid you are! I'm not coming back here to read your nonsense response. Do your self a favor and learn or forever remain an iiiiidiot!

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 24, 2014
Why was i born in this country?
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by Nobody: 11:38am On Jul 24, 2014
[quote author=Ajascolove]You better connect with that you girl friend proper, may be her sister can help you too. That is N I G E R I A for you and I.
Na true o ffl d babe yarn make she connect u sharperly,cos if d babe get dt kain work, u don loose her be that na big big men wey dey fly abroad go dey roll with her
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by oamronnie(f): 2:01pm On Jul 24, 2014
The situation is really sad but it's the truth. Now I understand why some people never bothered themselves when we were in school and struggling hard to graduate with good grades. I try hard everyday not to be discouraged but the situation is really depressing. But I believe there's gonna be a turnaround soon. We are gonna make it no matter the present challenges. My piece of advice however is that we shouldn't think long term when we eventually get the job. Try and save as much as u can when u get d job and start something u can call ur own. Be your own boss and who knows? U can be an employer sooner than u think. When u get there however, don't forget how u started. Employ people on merit and not based on who knows whom. God help us all.

3 Likes

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by luvola(m): 2:29pm On Jul 24, 2014
I do not understand why they gave birth to ne in this country..
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by baba11(m): 3:00pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvola: I do not understand why they gave birth to ne in this country..
Y are u so frustrated to this extent...naija go beta...just believe!!!!!
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by luvola(m): 3:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
baba11: Y are u so frustrated to this extent...naija go beta...just believe!!!!!
if you are in my shoe ,you will know what am going through now.Wish I had learn work /trade rather than wasting precious time In the university to obtain 2.1 and the fuc#ktard certificate is rusting .
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by baba11(m): 6:57pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvola: if you are in my shoe ,you will know what am going through now.Wish I had learn work /trade rather than wasting precious time In the university to obtain 2.1 and the fuc#ktard certificate is rusting .
We finished @ the same time,I mean pop I.e on june'06 last year...don't lose hope,there's still hope..you just have to follow some principle s for you to succeed in life,start from scratch and dream big...Rome was not built in a day.U can take some jobs as stepping stone to your dream career.If u are not ready to compromise, things may not come out as u want...y did u reject teaching jobs someone brought forth to you the other times...as a 2.1 graduate, you should be able to give back to the society through something like this,even I as a practising engineer with my level of education, I will soon be teaching/lecturing maybe as a PT and if the pay is OK,y not full timeAbeg,bros time is going,reorient and restrategised your plans in life for a fulfilling,rewarding and achieving future!!!! embarassed
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by luvola(m): 7:04pm On Jul 24, 2014
baba11: We finished @ the same time,I mean pop I.e on june'06 last year...don't lose hope,there's still hope..you just have to follow some principle s for you to succeed in life,start from scratch and dream big...Rome was not built in a day.U can take some jobs as stepping stone to your dream career.If u are not ready to compromise, things may not come out as u want...y did u reject teaching jobs someone brought forth to you the other times...as a 2.1 graduate, you should be able to give back to the society through something like this,even I as a practising engineer with my level of education, I will soon be teaching/lecturing maybe as a PT and if the pay is OK,y not full timeAbeg,bros time is going,reorient and restrategised your plans in life for a fulfilling,rewarding and achieving future!!!! embarassed
Bros who told you I rejected teaching jobs ? may be you substitute me with another identity. I do apply to teaching jobs even on nairaland. As an accounting graduate ,I am not after pay but career development which prompted me to apply for small audit firms all to no avail. I do not mind if you have any for me , I will appreciate. pm bro. life don tire me o ,seems village people at work .grin grin
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by baba11(m): 7:32pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvola: Bros who told you I rejected teaching jobs ? may be you substitute me with another identity. I do apply to teaching jobs even on nairaland. As an accounting graduate ,I am not after pay but career development which prompted me to apply for small audit firms all to no avail. I do not mind if you have any for me , I will appreciate. pm bro. life don tire me o ,seems village people at work .grin grin
Check earlier post up their by one art....
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by luvola(m): 8:11pm On Jul 24, 2014
baba11: Check earlier post up their by one art....
I still applied to all teaching jobs advertised 2days ago on nairaland. Although I dislike teaching on pry /secondary schools because it doesn't tally with my career jobs but that doesn't stop me from applying ...
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by prettystacy(f): 8:26pm On Jul 24, 2014
chezzy13: My shoe don pill my leg where I dey fine work. Pls does anyone know how RESOURCE INTERMEDIARIES LIMITED in island operate?

It's an Outsourcing firm just like workforce, situated at 18b elsie femi pearse VI. The much I knw
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by baba11(m): 8:46pm On Jul 24, 2014
luvola: I still applied to all teaching jobs advertised 2days ago on nairaland. Although I dislike teaching on pry /secondary schools because it doesn't tally with my career jobs but that doesn't stop me from applying ...
Try to send CV personally to schools that surround where u are staying.The problem may even be from your CV or cover letter.To get more insight on ways to package your CV and general career devt advice, I would recommend WWW.jraushub.com to u.Try it out bros!!!!
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by joseph1832(m): 4:00pm On Jul 25, 2014
yemmit90:

As for where a broke graduate will get money to start something, many us know how to source money for university education,Msc,PhD,Ican, law school and others costly professional exams but cannot find money to do business?

Any body with sense will know if a man's business is flourishing, that is something anybody can not hide. A hard working business man will lend to his lazy relative but refuse to lend to money a hard working individual who is not related to him. No doubt anybody who knows what he or she is doing will never rely on his or her certificate for survival, there are other ways and believe me those ways involve one having to earn starvation wages, money they can't even use to take care of themselves....

Believe me, many people get sponsored to school by their family and friends and well wishes, a man who doesn't know you from Adam will never help you. Ask people around you, those of whom have the qualifications, ask them who sponsored them and I believe you'll have your answer.
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by toprealman: 1:03am On Jul 28, 2014
MisterNRC: African educational systems have surprising outcomes.

The smartest students pass with First Class and get admissions to Medical and Engineering schools.
The 2nd Class students get MBAs and LLBs to manage the First Class students.
The 3rd Class students enter Politics and rule both the 1st and 2nd Class students.
The "Failures" enter the Underworld of crime and control the politicians and the businesses.

And, best of all, those who did not attend school become Prophets and everyone follows them....

What a paradox and an irony of life!☹

#copyright #faajihouse #criticalthinking
COPYCAT
https://www.facebook.com/mulnivasinayak/posts/431826660199585
http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2014/05/food-for-thought.html
http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/a-new-head-gear-for-ngozi-okonjo-iweala-60/180829/
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by bestads(m): 1:37am On Jul 28, 2014
booqee: Very sad situation indeed. Every morning I wake up feeling unhappy, and I haven't even spent up to two month after nysc oo. Unhappiness is not because of no job but because people who aren't qualified got the damn job.

I pray to God I get a job very soon.

Illitrates are billionaires, cant you plait hair or sew clothes. University certificate is not a guarantee to good life.

Why use expensive BB ,IPHONE 7 and Samsung galaxy 8, when you need just about N30k to start a mini importation business from china.

Sell that expensive phone and turn the money into capital.

SALARY IS SLAVERY

1 Like

Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by volihove: 12:20pm On Jul 28, 2014
bestads:

Illitrates are billionaires, cant you plait hair or sew clothes. University certificate is not a guarantee to good life.

Why use expensive BB ,IPHONE 7 and Samsung galaxy 8, when you need just about N30k to start a mini importation business from china.

Sell that expensive phone and turn the money into capital.

SALARY IS SLAVERY

Dullard dull person, slow individual dat wht you are! Your mama shuld be stoned to death because she gave birth to you!

So sorry but I have to let you know, ur parent aren't proud to be called ur parent

Am sorry don't act like u know cuz u don't knw nothing k
Re: The Painful Reality Of Nigerian Graduates by baba11(m): 12:48am On Aug 05, 2014
luvola: I still applied to all teaching jobs advertised 2days ago on nairaland. Although I dislike teaching on pry /secondary schools because it doesn't tally with my career jobs but that doesn't stop me from applying ...
bros how are u doing now??any good news?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Finally, God Has Answered My Prayer With A Good Job. / Bolt Driver Or Bank Teller / ★ Job/vacancies Section Awards 2017 ★

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.