Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,365 members, 7,800,736 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:35 AM

Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" (37719 Views)

Tyson Fury Defeats Wladimir Klitschko / Dereck Chisora Slaps(!) Vitali Klishkov / Vitali Klitchko Should Be Ashamed Of Himself. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by toluaddy(m): 8:43pm On Oct 12, 2008
[img]http://ap.google.com/media/ALeqM5i3MCujZPyhx_iLfkq0MtQy-CJl1Q?size=s[/img]
Oh my gosh! What a relief when my brotherman gave up the ghost, whoops, sorry threw in the towel after 8-rounds of serious whooping from the 6foot-7 Vitali.

Prior to the fight, I was afraid for Sam, even when there was no basis for perplexity. I knew it was going to be difficult for any boxer to beat the giant Ukrainian on points, nor via knockout - absolutely impossible at the moment.

I knew Sam just hasn't been too convincing over the 3 previous fights that he was at the top to stay for a long-time,  It's quite pitiful the loud and noisy promoter Don King is already calling for the return of Lennox Lewis - calling it the only logical next step.  It's so sad and disheartening. embarassed cry cry

It's good Sam got his *** seriously whooped by the big Ukrainian. By now, he would have learnt his lessons that you don't fight with your lips, you let your fists do the talking.

How I wish Mike Tyson was still at his peak, I sure bet he will dismantle the big, fat, boastful lousy Ukrainian, Where was Vitali & Vladimir Klitchsko, Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield when Iron-Mike was at his peak, they were mere paper-weights hanging around the heavyweight cadre at the time, waiting for someone or tragedy to befall the favourite and the all-time best and most entertaining boxer the world has ever seen.

Well sha, like the popular saying goes: "the down fall of a man is not the end of his life." I just hope and I pray my big brother and the only African standing gets it right next time. A re-match is definitely the next logical step for me.

C'mon big sammy, get ur *** back in the square rope and pummel the Klitchsko brothers. Well, don't say I want the brotherman to commit suicide.

Sforza Sammy! Sforza Nigeria! Sforza Africa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by bawomolo(m): 8:58pm On Oct 12, 2008
the heavyweight division sucks
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by rasputinn(m): 5:51am On Oct 13, 2008
toluaddy:

Mike Tyson , all-time best boxer the world has ever known.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Man,you're wrong,Ali's the greatest(All-time best)
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by iceland(m): 8:44am On Oct 13, 2008
I think samuel was after the money($30 million).well,it was a big blow.see pic below

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vwvw(m): 10:08am On Oct 13, 2008
this samuel peter isnt nigerian, he is from Niger republic. see what happens when u cling to the mendacious don king's apron. the pics of peter's punishment are an embarrasment to the pugilist trade, http://connectafrica.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by galatico(m): 11:07am On Oct 13, 2008
Even before the fight I knew Samuel Peter was no match for the Giant Klitcho or whatever his name is Samuel really got the beating of his life, What a shame!!!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by ojimboIV: 11:37am On Oct 13, 2008
oh dear. oh dear. see pounding. d fight was technically over after round 3. fat sam had no boxing strategy whatsoever. klitchsko boxed him all around the ring. both defense and offense he was superior. a night to forget for sammy. he can only get better though (apparently).

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by bgees(m): 12:57pm On Oct 13, 2008
vitali was just too hard for him. we should remember how vitali lost to lennox lewis. if not for that deep eye cut, vitali would have been named the winner.

i'm sure no one , not even loud-mouthed light -heavy weight american boys would want to step forward. do u know his nickname? DR IRON FIST.

samuel peter should just lay low. he shouldnt even think about a re-match. cos vitali is too HARD FOR HIM!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by chidipupay(m): 2:08pm On Oct 13, 2008
after that serious pounding. I know samuel will not be able to go to calabar/akwa ibom again. Ha The man JUJU fail am this time, May God help me grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by bawomolo(m): 2:48pm On Oct 13, 2008
www.nairaland.com/attachments/103085_sport_jpgbcca091b6f371e0636e2f96b86f551c4

is that a guilder belly i see. what's up with this man's gym regimen cheesy
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 13, 2008
Peter lost it right from the fight press conference.
Klitchscko got into his mind,and from then on,it was a question of when,not if, he would win.
Peter has been unconvincing since beating Toney.
Not so suprised he lost.He was pummeled to pieces.
I don't think anyone would want to pay to see him anymore.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by walttt(m): 6:16pm On Oct 13, 2008
lets not talk bout da bout anymore, peter was outclasssed from da first round! with the way he fights, even my pretty boy (ricky hatton) will knock his a** out.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by walttt(m): 6:22pm On Oct 13, 2008
lets not talk bout da bout anymore, peter was outclasssed from da first round! with the way he fights, even my pretty boy (ricky hatton) will knock his a** out.[quote][/quote]

sorry i meant Pretty boy Floyd Mayweather!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by toluaddy(m): 9:54pm On Oct 13, 2008
you guys are way too hard on poor Samuel Peter, I just hope he put things right in 2009 and then ask for a rematch in 2010.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by edwardaigb: 10:11pm On Oct 13, 2008
peter try, e no easy.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 12:52am On Oct 14, 2008
Ohh boy see Lebe shocked
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vichel(m): 2:31am On Oct 14, 2008
guyz i am so sick to my stomach and hv been forced to take insults from my coworker. i had placed a bet wit my coworker who's from russia dat sam wud KO vitali in d fourth round, boy was i wrong!, sam lost on sat and i'm stil gettin pummeled by my joyous coworker until i pay him d ten dollars we had bet but didn't shake on it.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by tpia: 2:34am On Oct 14, 2008
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by davidif: 5:28am On Oct 14, 2008
wooooooah

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by ojimboIV: 4:00pm On Oct 14, 2008
omola!!! darkness cover. no time! thou shall not see anything again with clear eye, u betcha.

Sammy After Knacking Maskaev

Samuel Peter became the first Nigerian to win a heavyweight championship belt after stopping Oleg Maskaev in the sixth round of their WBC title fight.
The 27-year-old unleashed a flurry of punches to finish the Russian off in Saturday's first ever heavyweight title fight to be held in Mexico.

Peter was the more powerful and poised throughout - although the pair rocked each other in the third round.

"I'm the best heavyweight in the world. I'm undisputed," Peter said.

"I can beat anyone. All of them are going down."

Peter improved his record to 30 wins (23 KOs) with one defeat by IBF champion Wladimir Klitschko.

And he is already eyeing up a rematch with Klitschko to avenge his loss.

"I'm going to get him," Peter said. "I'm going to beat his brother (Vitali). I'm going to tell him that I'm coming. I've got two belts. He doesn't need the IBF. He needs this one.

"He's going to come for this, and he'll get stopped."

Klitschko won a unanimous decision over Peter in an IBF heavyweight title eliminator in September 2005.

so much for running ur mouth like a bullyish school kid. darn right u got what u deserve mate.
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by RuuDie(m): 7:12pm On Oct 14, 2008
Like the review of the fight on today's Guardian newspaper, Klitschko boxed like a true pugillist should. . . . . it was an excellent technical performance from the big Ukrainian - hard to believe that this was his first fight after a four-year lay-off. He moved around a lot making him impossible to hit and used his reach and powerful jabs to great effect. The Ukrainian fought with his brains, something very, very few boxers do nowadays. . . . .

Sam should go shed a lot of weight and get some mobility into his limbs. . . . . he was practically a sitting duck being pummelled at will.

Bring on the Lewis', Tysons, Holyfields and what have you's but if em Klitsckos keep boxing it the way Vitali did it, then I fear that they're g'onna have a strangle-hold on this division of boxing in years to come!
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by djcrucifix(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2008
peters, peters, peters, it's so sad he lost
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by A40(m): 9:17pm On Oct 14, 2008
@ojimboIV
So he really made all that mouth? i guess his heads where in the clouds i would advice him to lose some weight and try to be a little more mobile in the ring the guy can be as stiff as a bag of cement some times
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by bawomolo(m): 2:08am On Oct 15, 2008
see wetin all that star, gulder, harp33 lager, pepper soup don cause. peter better stay away from the paraga joint for a while. being an heavyweight is no excuse for you to be in bad shape

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vwvw(m): 2:49pm On Oct 15, 2008
When Samuel peters, the first African heavy champion sat bum- stuck in the corner after the bell rang for the commencement of the 9th round, it was obvious that this was a defeated man, German spectators after the fight had called him a weak champion as he received foray after foray of hooks, uppercuts and jabs from the born again Vitalis Klischiko. This bruised, battered and harassed man bore no resemblance to the braggadocios fellow who’d mouthed he’d send the vacationing Ukranian giant back to retirement, http://connectafrica./2008/10/15/still-on-peters-klitshiko-fight/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by toluaddy(m): 3:20pm On Oct 15, 2008
@ojimboIV

thanks weeding out those words of big Sam from the archives. I was really upset and speechless when I learnt that naija's favourite had been pummeled by the big Ukrainian last Sunday.

thanks goodness I didn't see the beatdown live. I only saw a few video footages the following day.

And see me o, I tried everything possible to see the bout live, I even spared some change, hurried to the filling station, bought some fuel with which to fuel my gen - in case, NEPA ***** UP. Thank God the fuel is being put to better use now.

It would pain the heck out of me had I wasted the darn fuel to see that disgraceful showing. Well sha, I am eargerly and ernestly looking forward to a re-match, at least before I can honestly and strongly believe big, fat Sam is not.

1 Like

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vislabraye(m): 6:02pm On Oct 15, 2008
The defeat is a big dent for Samuel Peters. The pictures are too embarrasing. As for Don King, he's a business man to the core- cold and selfish. No one should even talk about him,
Its a pity that Mike Tyson is too old and not in form, Lennox Lewis is retired. But men, tyson made boxing interesting to watch but he is not around. Well, Peter should not be discouraged- he's needs good trainers and technical advisers(if there is any thing like that). I feel he was a bit overhyped, but he deserves some credit
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by vronnie(f): 1:37am On Oct 17, 2008
first samuel peter is from AKWA IBOM state in Nigeria. second anyone who gets involved with Don KIng can kiss there ass goodbye unless they are smart and not hang around him stick to what they are trained at B O X I N G . not partying and living like made person .
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by tpia: 2:50am On Oct 17, 2008
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by hbrednic: 3:35am On Oct 17, 2008
mr peter disgraced the boxing world,he should return the money that was paid to him.
(o.k for the beating,he can keep some as compensation grin)
he stepped into the ring unprepared,he was no different from a molue driver with that tombo belly.
nothing in him shows that he is boxer,shapeless and without any boxing tactis.
pathetic watching him receive all the blows thrown at him,i wanted to step in and help him out grin grin(but fear no gree me )
if he is not ready for the gym,then he should quit boxing.you cant pay,only to watch a brother go down like that.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by lexicon(m): 7:47am On Oct 17, 2008
oops . . . . . . lets not blame the old man, its not easy to face a heavy blow like Vitali's. i wonder what i will do if sam was to be my father, i may not greet him again in the morning when we wake-up , and also will not allow him to punish me of any offence. lazy daddy. . . . lol
Re: Samuel Peters Vs Vitali Klitschko: X-ray Of The Bout Dubbed "Peter's Nitemare" by davidif: 7:59am On Oct 17, 2008
oops . . . . . . lets not blame the old man, its not easy to face a heavy blow like Vitali's. i wonder what i will do if sam was to be my father, i may not greet him again in the morning when we wake-up , and also will not allow him to punish me of any offence. lazy daddy. . . . lol

ha ha ha ha chai, naija people. Thank goodness oyinbo people don't think like us.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gugu Zulu Dies While Climbing Mount Kilimanjaro / Maduka Okoye Saves Penalty, Attacked By Opposition Fans In Holland / Governor Ademola Adeleke Receives D'Tigress Star Adenike Olawuyi In His Office.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.